A perfect example of leftist trash that teach our children in our colleges. This guy MUST be fired.

ahem... looks like the PC crowd who allegedly hates PC, is at it again!

Good morning! :D
Care, I think this man is completely off his rocker. He tweeted, "“Some of ya’ll might think it sucks being an anti-fascist teaching at John Jay College but I think it’s a privilege to teach future dead cops,” Isaacson tweeted on Aug. 23.
That is not a PC issue, it's calling for the deaths of police officers. INNOCENT police officers that have never had a complaint and are out there trying to keep us safe.

What exactly did he tweet?

Do you think it is okay that the supposed non PC crowd immediately began threatening the lives of the College professors and the people who work there over what this guy tweeted? ACTUAL AND REAL threats....

Mason said that threats were made to the members of the college in the wake of his comment...
I saw this guy on Tucker Carlson's show. He really wasn't making any sense at all. How they ever hired this guy is beyond me. Makes me wonder about their entire staff.

I think this guy is a perfect example of what the "other side" thinks of our police and police state....and is the complete opposite of the other professors teaching... at this college of Criminal Justice...

And the students studying to be cops, should be exposed to his type of thinking crowd...it would give them more experience with the real world that these cops will be facing.

This jerk, was a perfect example of it....and protecting these future cops in this college from people like this professor, is weakening our future cops....it's too PC imo....

it isn't LaLa land outside of the school walls..... everything isn't peachy keen in the world, everybody isn't PC, everybody doesn't love cops and put them on pedestals....the sooner these future cop students learn this, the better for them, it's a teaching moment that actually could save their lives some day...

diversity in teachings, prepares students more for real life, again, imo

This thread is about poisonous leftist ideology and it exposes it PERFECTLY so it gets moved to a forum away from the view of most people.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

http://nypost.com/2017/09/15/professor-who-tweeted-about-dead-cops-suspended/

He essentially wished death on his students based on his political beliefs. Admits to being a member of Antifa and fits the description of a terrorist.
Would it be impolite to point out that he was suspended and will likely be fired? Why is this even a story? Guy Does Bad Thing and Is Fired For it. Sounds like an Onion headline. Just an excuse for faux outrage by the reactionary PC police on the right.

I think this guy is a perfect example of what the "other side" thinks of our police and police state....and is the complete opposite of the other professors teaching... at this college of Criminal Justice...

And the students studying to be cops, should be exposed to his type of thinking crowd...it would give them more experience with the real world that these cops will be facing.

This jerk, was a perfect example of it....and protecting these future cops in this college from people like this professor, is weakening our future cops....it's too PC imo....

it isn't LaLa land outside of the school walls..... everything isn't peachy keen in the world, everybody isn't PC, everybody doesn't love cops and put them on pedestals....the sooner these future cop students learn this, the better for them, it's a teaching moment that actually could save their lives some day...

Bullshit. ALL DOUBLE STANDARD TWO FACED BULLSHIT.

Point me to YOUR statement in the threads about conservative speakers being shut down or attacked where you defended them and said the students need to be exposed to their views.

This thread is about poisonous leftist ideology and it exposes it PERFECTLY so it gets moved to a forum away from the view of most people.

FUCKING BULLSHIT
Yeah, USMB is really trying to suppress your free speech.
I never made that absurd claim. I said a USMB mod doest want this exposed to a broader audience.

Learn to read fuckwit

Interesting take on this. I would have to say, future police officers must be aware of the extreme lefties and how dangerous they would be to them. However having this "professor" as a teacher is not the way to inform future police of this tyoe of individual and hate speech.

There should be a class for future LE that deals with ANTIFA, but not taught by a ridiculous hate speech radical. I would rather have instructors who listen to their students, give them the knowledge they must use in their future career to be safe. Universities must start identifying the crazies before they hire them.

FUCKING BULLSHIT
I never made that absurd claim. I said a USMB mod doest want this exposed to a broader audience.

Learn to read fuckwit
Ok. I'll learn to read. But you are suggesting a left wing bias on the part of USMB which is frankly absurd. All the name calling in the world will not change the fact that the NY Post wanted you to be outraged over a stupid event somewhere and you lapped it up like a good little puppy.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

Learn to read fuckwit
Ok. I'll learn to read. But you are suggesting a left wing bias on the part of USMB which is frankly absurd. All the name calling in the world will not change the fact that the NY Post wanted you to be outraged over a stupid event somewhere and you lapped it up like a good little puppy.
More reading fail. I VERY CLEARLY suggested a mod moved it for a biased reason. I never suggested the site was biased. I could be wrong but I suspect I am not.
Either way your reading comprehension skills suck ass.

He looks like he is playing dress up in his dad's clothes with that purple jacket. I mean, if your dad is Liberace.

Why does anyone take these clowns seriously? It's the 10,000 faces of Mary Katherine Gallagher.

superstar.jpg

FUCKING BULLSHIT

Learn to read fuckwit
More reading fail. I VERY CLEARLY suggested a mod moved it for a biased reason. I never suggested the site was biased. I could be wrong but I suspect I am not.
I aspire to your awesome skills with the English language. So a mod is biased but the site is not. Yup. Got it. A whole lot of lefty biased mods running around up in here.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

Learn to read fuckwit
I aspire to your awesome skills with the English language. So a mod is biased but the site is not. Yup. Got it. A whole lot of lefty biased mods running around up in here.
A simple acknowledgement that you were wrong would have sufficed.

Forum List

Back