A open plea to America's cop community.....from a sista

I like being on the short bus.
Do they give yaw cookies?

This back an forth childish banter your now engaging proves, there's plenty of room on that bus for the lot of you nuts here..care to ride, fool?

Nope that short bus is all yours, you fish eyed foo!!!!

upload_2015-9-20_16-29-1.jpeg

Damn, black mamma!!!! You be yelling like a crazy woman! I hate to say it, but your ranting is getting me a little turned on!!!!

I am not going to address your criticisms because I can already tell that you are not going to have any of it. But I will suggest to you that your knowledge of this alleged epidemic of blue-on-black violence appears to based on only what you are fed by the media (which is owned and operated by Jews!!!! Tee Hee!!!!). Statistically speaking, these killings by cops you are seeing on CNN are extremely rare. Yes, they are tragic, and maybe we should evaluate current policing. But you are wrong if you believe that cops are generally out there gunning down innocent blacks. That's just not reality.

Listen, until you walk in the shoes of a person of color, your right to comment goes in one ear and out the other. Btwn the on going harrassment of cops on a daily basis to young black men being murdered by their actions, your a non factor in the discussion...next?

Look, LaSquisha, I was trying to be nice. But if you are going to act like a bitch, then I am going to smack you like a bitch.

First, this idea that a white person cannot participate in a conversation about race because they have not lived the life of a black person is asinine (that means stupid, honey). You may as well say that blacks cannot participate in such a conversation because they are too close to it and, therefore, unfairly biased. It is complete tripe (that means bullshit).

Aside from the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the United States (which means they are more likely than whites by a large margin to commit violent crime), they are also woefully ignorant on what it takes to construct and participate in a civil society. Hence the term "thug mentality".

Bitch, YOU do not have ANY business engaging in a conversation with us until you and the rest of your tribe get your shit together and decide that you want to live in a civil society here with us. We are thus far unconvinced.

We have welcomed you with open arms and given you all of the financial, legal and social advantages we can in order to facilitate your integration into American society. But no matter what we do, our attempts at integration just don't take. You segregate yourselves and refuse to assimilate. You keep perpetrating crime and blight on the residents of our cities. You keep our federal government engaged in deficit spending in order to finance your entitlements.

Perhaps most perplexing is the fact that your young males murder each other at alarming rates. When you compare the number of instances of black on black violent crime to white on black or blue on black, it is stunning. Bitch, if you want to truly save yourselves then you need to be focusing on all of the black on black violence in your communities.

If you can get your act together and stop the violence, show us that you desire to accept our cultural mores and values, and that you want to truly assimilate into our culture, then you are welcome to join. We WANT you to join.

But, if you keep up this stupid entitlement, racial animus based attitudes and senseless violence, then one day we are going to get fed up and truly put your asses on a boat and send you back to where you fucking came from. You are only 13% of the population. We have got both the numbers and the guns. And don't deceive yourselves by thinking you have solidarity with other minority groups. Hispanics do not want anything to do with your sorry asses. They want to assimilate and prosper. Hispanics look down on you for what you are doing to yourselves.

So you had better check that attitude, you stupid fucking bitch. You are on thin ice!

This one isn't Black, or colored, or a Negro. This one is just a plain common ******.

Damn, black mamma!!!! You be yelling like a crazy woman! I hate to say it, but your ranting is getting me a little turned on!!!!

I am not going to address your criticisms because I can already tell that you are not going to have any of it. But I will suggest to you that your knowledge of this alleged epidemic of blue-on-black violence appears to based on only what you are fed by the media (which is owned and operated by Jews!!!! Tee Hee!!!!). Statistically speaking, these killings by cops you are seeing on CNN are extremely rare. Yes, they are tragic, and maybe we should evaluate current policing. But you are wrong if you believe that cops are generally out there gunning down innocent blacks. That's just not reality.

Listen, until you walk in the shoes of a person of color, your right to comment goes in one ear and out the other. Btwn the on going harrassment of cops on a daily basis to young black men being murdered by their actions, your a non factor in the discussion...next?

Look, LaSquisha, I was trying to be nice. But if you are going to act like a bitch, then I am going to smack you like a bitch.

First, this idea that a white person cannot participate in a conversation about race because they have not lived the life of a black person is asinine (that means stupid, honey). You may as well say that blacks cannot participate in such a conversation because they are too close to it and, therefore, unfairly biased. It is complete tripe (that means bullshit).

Aside from the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the United States (which means they are more likely than whites by a large margin to commit violent crime), they are also woefully ignorant on what it takes to construct and participate in a civil society. Hence the term "thug mentality".

Bitch, YOU do not have ANY business engaging in a conversation with us until you and the rest of your tribe get your shit together and decide that you want to live in a civil society here with us. We are thus far unconvinced.

We have welcomed you with open arms and given you all of the financial, legal and social advantages we can in order to facilitate your integration into American society. But no matter what we do, our attempts at integration just don't take. You segregate yourselves and refuse to assimilate. You keep perpetrating crime and blight on the residents of our cities. You keep our federal government engaged in deficit spending in order to finance your entitlements.

Perhaps most perplexing is the fact that your young males murder each other at alarming rates. When you compare the number of instances of black on black violent crime to white on black or blue on black, it is stunning. Bitch, if you want to truly save yourselves then you need to be focusing on all of the black on black violence in your communities.

If you can get your act together and stop the violence, show us that you desire to accept our cultural mores and values, and that you want to truly assimilate into our culture, then you are welcome to join. We WANT you to join.

But, if you keep up this stupid entitlement, racial animus based attitudes and senseless violence, then one day we are going to get fed up and truly put your asses on a boat and send you back to where you fucking came from. You are only 13% of the population. We have got both the numbers and the guns. And don't deceive yourselves by thinking you have solidarity with other minority groups. Hispanics do not want anything to do with your sorry asses. They want to assimilate and prosper. Hispanics look down on you for what you are doing to yourselves.

So you had better check that attitude, you stupid fucking bitch. You are on thin ice!

This one isn't Black, or colored, or a Negro. This one is just a plain common ******.

One would think, with all your intelligence and with a multitude of sports being on today, not to mention the great squirrel challenge in your hometown, you'd have better things to do genus this debate with a short bus retard. But but but...I get it, like all you fucks here...yaw love yaw some dark meat....go figure, eh?

One would think, with all your intelligence and with a multitude of sports being on today, not to mention the great squirrel challenge in your hometown, you'd have better things to do genus this debate with a short bus retard. But but but...I get it, like all you fucks here...yaw love yaw some dark meat....go figure, eh?

No it isn't that hard to consider. Whites are perfectly able to multitask.

bitch, please....you get off on this shit and you know it...I however haven't mastered the method of multitasking, so I will be your white ass, ado!!

bitch, please....you get off on this shit and you know it...I however haven't mastered the method of multitasking, so I will be your white ass, ado!!

Crawl back under your cardboard box homeless ghetto shelter and sleep off your drunken cheap wine stupor.

LOLOLOL...your killing me, you really are....you mean to tell me, calling me black mama, your words, not mine, is your way of being nice??? LOLOLOLO.....on that note, I rest my case....you and people like you are too entrenched in your own reality to ever understand the plight of blacks in this country and no amount of name calling, rant or banter is gonna change those facts.....peace out, you delusional shit for brains lice infested fuck...I gotta 49's game to finish watchin...

How did that 49ers game work out for ya? Go Steelers.

LOLOLOL...your killing me, you really are....you mean to tell me, calling me black mama, your words, not mine, is your way of being nice??? LOLOLOLO.....on that note, I rest my case....you and people like you are too entrenched in your own reality to ever understand the plight of blacks in this country and no amount of name calling, rant or banter is gonna change those facts.....peace out, you delusional shit for brains lice infested fuck...I gotta 49's game to finish watchin...

How did that 49ers game work out for ya? Go Steelers.

Its just the start of the season, I still have hope and just for the record, the Steelers suck!! LOLOLOL

Crawl back under your cardboard box homeless ghetto shelter and sleep off your drunken cheap wine stupor.

I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I get high off of life. By the way, what brand cardboard do you use?

I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I get high off of life. By the way, what brand cardboard do you use?

2900 foot all brick on 1/2 acre with an 18X36 salt water pool.

With an shitty attitude like yours maybe you ought to try booze and drugs.

I don't need them. I'm an American Indian and am NOT a victim therefore I have no excuse nor do I seek to find one.

I don't need them. I'm an American Indian and am NOT a victim therefore I have no excuse nor do I seek to find one.

I was talking to the angry negro bitch.

I was talking to the angry negro bitch.

Once again. I'm sorry Buzz.

Just once, just one mothereffin time, can I please turn on the news and see you beating the shit out of somebody or shooting a motherfkker in the back, ie black folk for having just raped a 2 month old baby, for running over a blind white woman in a wheel chair, for lets say, murdering 12 people in a church, this us black folk can stomach, but watching you cowards week after week, month after month slamming black teens to ground because they dared not walk west, when they live east, ie pool party beat down or for jaywalking, or for expired tags, just for sitting in a car, for breathing, for living, for reaching for a hat, for standing on a corner waiting to cross the streets, for not paying child support, gotdamnit please beat a nigga down, shoot a nigga in the back, do it because a bitch deserves it....not this petty shit that no white person would ever have to endure....yaw are starting to really become an embarrassment to mankind and the sympathy you crave when the tables are turned....you will never ever ever get it from the minority community. Because good cops stay silent and bad cops don't!!
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

Let me tell you why if that is the case, why whites get shot....yaw talk shit to cops all the fucking time, yaw come at em with guns, and for the very few who are innocent....believe me it pails to what nigga's go through 25 hours, 365 days out of the effin year and we're dying for not paying child support, etc...so miss me on the stats.
how fucking dumb are you that you actually type out your slang nonsense?

yaw1
[yaw]
verb (used without object)
to deviate temporarily from a straight course, as a ship.
(of an aircraft) to have a motion about its vertical axis.
(of a rocket or guided missile) to deviate from a stable flight attitudeby oscillation of the longitudinal axis in the horizontal plane.
verb (used with object)
to cause to yaw.
noun
a movement of deviation from a direct course, as of a ship.
a motion of an aircraft about its vertical axis.
an angle, to the right or left, determined by the direction of motion ofan aircraft or spacecraft and its vertical and longitudinal plane ofsymmetry.
  1. the act of yawing.
  2. the angular displacement of the longitudinal axis due to yawing.
I was in the Navy, so what you said doesn't make sense.

25 hours?

pail
[peyl]
noun
bucket.
the amount filling a pail.

em
[em]
noun, plural ems.
the letter M, m.
Also called mut, mutton. Printing.
  1. the square of any size of type used as the unit of measurement formatter printed in that type size.
  2. (originally) the portion of a line of type occupied by the letter M intype of the same size.
em pica.
adjective
Printing. having the area of an em quad or the length of an em dash.

Did you mean effing?
effing
[ef-ing]
adjective, adverb, Slang.
(used as an intensifier).

Forum List

Back