A open plea to America's cop community.....from a sista

Don't worry, Obama will bring us together.

Listen, on a good day, he could walk on water and on his worst day he can cure cancer.....but trying to penetrate a ignorant white brain, the man ain't GOD....the only way to bring us together is for you white fucks to find a fuckin mirror and stand there for a few days, repeating....I AM AMERICA'S BIGGEST OBSTACLE, IF ONLY I HAD A BRAIN....REPEAT THAT SHIT A ZILLION TIMES, THINGS WILL GET BETTER; I PROMISE!!
Yes, don't look in the mirror yourselves, whatever you do.

would Persons of color be as persecuted if they had recourse to a social safety net, at the rock bottom cost of a form of minimum wage that clears our poverty guidelines in our at-will employment States.

Dear, I'm just keeping it 100. I work in a profession office environment, been there going on 20 years and I work with all types, nationalities and gender, including a few gays, and I'm extremely articulate, composed and on my game..... Snip... if you and others find that rhachet or getto fab, or as you whites put it, ebonics on steroids, hey thats a train you gotta ride, I like being on the short bus.
Isn't the short bus where the retarded kids ride? lol

Damn, black mamma!!!! You be yelling like a crazy woman! I hate to say it, but your ranting is getting me a little turned on!!!!

I am not going to address your criticisms because I can already tell that you are not going to have any of it. But I will suggest to you that your knowledge of this alleged epidemic of blue-on-black violence appears to based on only what you are fed by the media (which is owned and operated by Jews!!!! Tee Hee!!!!). Statistically speaking, these killings by cops you are seeing on CNN are extremely rare. Yes, they are tragic, and maybe we should evaluate current policing. But you are wrong if you believe that cops are generally out there gunning down innocent blacks. That's just not reality.

Listen, until you walk in the shoes of a person of color, your right to comment goes in one ear and out the other. Btwn the on going harrassment of cops on a daily basis to young black men being murdered by their actions, your a non factor in the discussion...next?

Listen, on a good day, he could walk on water and on his worst day he can cure cancer.....but trying to penetrate a ignorant white brain, the man ain't GOD....the only way to bring us together is for you white fucks to find a fuckin mirror and stand there for a few days, repeating....I AM AMERICA'S BIGGEST OBSTACLE, IF ONLY I HAD A BRAIN....REPEAT THAT SHIT A ZILLION TIMES, THINGS WILL GET BETTER; I PROMISE!!

Indeed? Elaborate for us on the Black brain efforts to put a man on the moon.

We may not have had input on putting a motherfucker on the moon....because during the 60's, we couldn't sit on a damned bus...but I can assure you had we been asked....our input would have been there. I suggest you check out black history in this country, our contributions have been monumental in help shaping this country, just sayin

Dear, I'm just keeping it 100. I work in a profession office environment, been there going on 20 years and I work with all types, nationalities and gender, including a few gays, and I'm extremely articulate, composed and on my game..... Snip... if you and others find that rhachet or getto fab, or as you whites put it, ebonics on steroids, hey thats a train you gotta ride, I like being on the short bus.
Isn't the short bus where the retarded kids ride? lol

Considering you and others here find me a bit looney, than yes the short bus is where I reside....I'm not offended by it nor ashamed...cause clearly from the reaction I get from you nuts, it ain't a bad place to ride, just sayin

would Persons of color be as persecuted if they had recourse to a social safety net, at the rock bottom cost of a form of minimum wage that clears our poverty guidelines in our at-will employment States.

WTH???? making 15 bucks an hour has nothing to do with cops shooting mf's in the back. Stay on topic, please

Tiger, with your limited command of English, just curious what you first language might be?

Dear, I'm just keeping it 100. I work in a profession office environment, been there going on 20 years and I work with all types, nationalities and gender, including a few gays, and I'm extremely articulate, composed and on my game..... But when I'm at home in the privacy of my domain, I'm allowed to express myself in the way I feel most comfortable and if you and others find that rhachet or getto fab, or as you whites put it, ebonics on steroids, hey thats a train you gotta ride, I like being on the short bus.

That is indeed the bus you are on - the short bus. The bus that is shy of a load.

So true, I just took a shit a few minutes ago....that was after reading one of your comments, LOL

Yes, from you proclivity for the usage of profanity in your communications, you excrement does appear to come from your mouth.

Oh, I'll admit, I do have a potty mouth...I own it...next stupid fuckin comment!!

Indeed? Elaborate for us on the Black brain efforts to put a man on the moon.

We may not have had input on putting a motherfucker on the moon....because during the 60's, we couldn't sit on a damned bus...but I can assure you had we been asked....our input would have been there. I suggest you check out black history in this country, our contributions have been monumental in help shaping this country, just sayin

Hardly monumental. You're the one who cast the stone.

Tiger, with your limited command of English, just curious what you first language might be?

Dear, I'm just keeping it 100. I work in a profession office environment, been there going on 20 years and I work with all types, nationalities and gender, including a few gays, and I'm extremely articulate, composed and on my game..... But when I'm at home in the privacy of my domain, I'm allowed to express myself in the way I feel most comfortable and if you and others find that rhachet or getto fab, or as you whites put it, ebonics on steroids, hey thats a train you gotta ride, I like being on the short bus.

That is indeed the bus you are on - the short bus. The bus that is shy of a load.

So true, I just took a shit a few minutes ago....that was after reading one of your comments, LOL

Yes, from you proclivity for the usage of profanity in your communications, you excrement does appear to come from your mouth.

Oh, I'll admit, I do have a potty mouth...I own it...next stupid fuckin comment!!

I need no further comment. You are a true representative of the Black thug mindset. You are doing far more on here with all your hate, racism, and vulgarity to vilify your own race without any assistance on my part. Keep it up.

WTH???? making 15 bucks an hour has nothing to do with cops shooting mf's in the back. Stay on topic, please

And it's exactly where you belong - totally separated and removed from civilized folks.

Damn, black mamma!!!! You be yelling like a crazy woman! I hate to say it, but your ranting is getting me a little turned on!!!!

I am not going to address your criticisms because I can already tell that you are not going to have any of it. But I will suggest to you that your knowledge of this alleged epidemic of blue-on-black violence appears to based on only what you are fed by the media (which is owned and operated by Jews!!!! Tee Hee!!!!). Statistically speaking, these killings by cops you are seeing on CNN are extremely rare. Yes, they are tragic, and maybe we should evaluate current policing. But you are wrong if you believe that cops are generally out there gunning down innocent blacks. That's just not reality.

Listen, until you walk in the shoes of a person of color, your right to comment goes in one ear and out the other. Btwn the on going harrassment of cops on a daily basis to young black men being murdered by their actions, your a non factor in the discussion...next?

Fact: Blacks murder more people (even those of their own race) than does any other ethnic group.

How much more need be required? 35 years of Affirmative Action and preferential treatment in college entrance and employment, the bussing of millions of school children which has only resulted in the degradation of test scores and an overall increase in crime within the schools, etc.?

Look, LaSquisha, I was trying to be nice. But if you are going to act like a bitch, then I am going to smack you like a bitch.

First, this idea that a white person cannot participate in a conversation about race because they have not lived the life of a black person is asinine (that means stupid, honey). You may as well say that blacks cannot participate in such a conversation because they are too close to it and, therefore, unfairly biased. It is complete tripe (that means bullshit).

Aside from the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the United States (which means they are more likely than whites by a large margin to commit violent crime), they are also woefully ignorant on what it takes to construct and participate in a civil society. Hence the term "thug mentality".

Bitch, YOU do not have ANY business engaging in a conversation with us until you and the rest of your tribe get your shit together and decide that you want to live in a civil society here with us. We are thus far unconvinced.

We have welcomed you with open arms and given you all of the financial, legal and social advantages we can in order to facilitate your integration into American society. But no matter what we do, our attempts at integration just don't take. You segregate yourselves and refuse to assimilate. You keep perpetrating crime and blight on the residents of our cities. You keep our federal government engaged in deficit spending in order to finance your entitlements.

Perhaps most perplexing is the fact that your young males murder each other at alarming rates. When you compare the number of instances of black on black violent crime to white on black or blue on black, it is stunning. Bitch, if you want to truly save yourselves then you need to be focusing on all of the black on black violence in your communities.

If you can get your act together and stop the violence, show us that you desire to accept our cultural mores and values, and that you want to truly assimilate into our culture, then you are welcome to join. We WANT you to join.

But, if you keep up this stupid entitlement, racial animus based attitudes and senseless violence, then one day we are going to get fed up and truly put your asses on a boat and send you back to where you fucking came from. You are only 13% of the population. We have got both the numbers and the guns. And don't deceive yourselves by thinking you have solidarity with other minority groups. Hispanics do not want anything to do with your sorry asses. They want to assimilate and prosper. Hispanics look down on you for what you are doing to yourselves.

So you had better check that attitude, you stupid fucking bitch. You are on thin ice!

Look, LaSquisha, I was trying to be nice. But if you are going to act like a bitch, then I am going to smack you like a bitch.

First, this idea that a white person cannot participate in a conversation about race because they have not lived the life of a black person is asinine (that means stupid, honey). You may as well say that blacks cannot participate in such a conversation because they are too close to it and, therefore, unfairly biased. It is complete tripe (that means bullshit).

Aside from the fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the United States (which means they are more likely than whites by a large margin to commit violent crime), they are also woefully ignorant on what it takes to construct and participate in a civil society. Hence the term "thug mentality".

Bitch, YOU do not have ANY business engaging in a conversation with us until you and the rest of your tribe get your shit together and decide that you want to live in a civil society here with us. We are thus far unconvinced.

We have welcomed you with open arms and given you all of the financial, legal and social advantages we can in order to facilitate your integration into American society. But no matter what we do, our attempts at integration just don't take. You segregate yourselves and refuse to assimilate. You keep perpetrating crime and blight on the residents of our cities. You keep our federal government engaged in deficit spending in order to finance your entitlements.

Perhaps most perplexing is the fact that your young males murder each other at alarming rates. When you compare the number of instances of black on black violent crime to white on black or blue on black, it is stunning. Bitch, if you want to truly save yourselves then you need to be focusing on all of the black on black violence in your communities.

If you can get your act together and stop the violence, show us that you desire to accept our cultural mores and values, and that you want to truly assimilate into our culture, then you are welcome to join. We WANT you to join.

But, if you keep up this stupid entitlement, racial animus based attitudes and senseless violence, then one day we are going to get fed up and truly put your asses on a boat and send you back to where you fucking came from. You are only 13% of the population. We have got both the numbers and the guns. And don't deceive yourselves by thinking you have solidarity with other minority groups. Hispanics do not want anything to do with your sorry asses. They want to assimilate and prosper. Hispanics look down on you for what you are doing to yourselves.

So you had better check that attitude, you stupid fucking bitch. You are on thin ice!

LOLOLOL...your killing me, you really are....you mean to tell me, calling me black mama, your words, not mine, is your way of being nice??? LOLOLOLO.....on that note, I rest my case....you and people like you are too entrenched in your own reality to ever understand the plight of blacks in this country and no amount of name calling, rant or banter is gonna change those facts.....peace out, you delusional shit for brains lice infested fuck...I gotta 49's game to finish watchin...

Fact: Blacks murder more people (even those of their own race) than does any other ethnic group.

Our linage stems from Africa, our nature as a whole stems from violence, we are after all tribal beings...but no race on the planet, not one race has a historical tag of unnecessary violence, than that of whites. The white race will forever be linked to the violent structure of humanity and nothing short of re writing history will ever change those facts, my friend. If ever humanity were to take notes on who has murdered the most....white people would win hands down...own it and now shut the fuck up

LOLOLOL...your killing me, you really are....you mean to tell me, calling me black mama, your words, not mine, is your way of being nice??? LOLOLOLO.....on that note, I rest my case....you and people like you are too entrenched in your own reality to ever understand the plight of blacks in this country and no amount of name calling, rant or banter is gonna change those facts.....peace out, you delusional shit for brains lice infested fuck...I gotta 49's game to finish watchin...

You are projecting, Hot Pocket!

Our linage stems from Africa, our nature as a whole stems from violence, we are after all tribal beings...but no race on the planet, not one race has a historical tag of unnecessary violence, than that of whites. The white race will forever be linked to the violent structure of humanity and nothing short of re writing history will ever change those facts, my friend. If ever humanity were to take notes on who has murdered the most....white people would win hands down...own it and now shut the fuck up

Bitch, have you not read recent crime statistics?!? You are being a racist pig!!

Forum List

Back