A open plea to America's cop community.....from a sista

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just once, just one mothereffin time, can I please turn on the news and see you beating the shit out of somebody or shooting a motherfkker in the back, ie black folk for having just raped a 2 month old baby, for running over a blind white woman in a wheel chair, for lets say, murdering 12 people in a church, this us black folk can stomach, but watching you cowards week after week, month after month slamming black teens to ground because they dared not walk west, when they live east, ie pool party beat down or for jaywalking, or for expired tags, just for sitting in a car, for breathing, for living, for reaching for a hat, for standing on a corner waiting to cross the streets, for not paying child support, gotdamnit please beat a nigga down, shoot a nigga in the back, do it because a bitch deserves it....not this petty shit that no white person would ever have to endure....yaw are starting to really become an embarrassment to mankind and the sympathy you crave when the tables are turned....you will never ever ever get it from the minority community. Because good cops stay silent and bad cops don't!!

Just once, just one mothereffin time, can I please turn on the news and see you beating the shit out of somebody or shooting a motherfkker in the back, ie black folk for having just raped a 2 month old baby, for running over a blind white woman in a wheel chair, for lets say, murdering 12 people in a church, this us black folk can stomach, but watching you cowards week after week, month after month slamming black teens to ground because they dared not walk west, when they live east, ie pool party beat down or for jaywalking, or for expired tags, just for sitting in a car, for breathing, for living, for reaching for a hat, for standing on a corner waiting to cross the streets, for not paying child support, gotdamnit please beat a nigga down, shoot a nigga in the back, do it because a bitch deserves it....not this petty shit that no white person would ever have to endure....yaw are starting to really become an embarrassment to mankind and the sympathy you crave when the tables are turned....you will never ever ever get it from the minority community. Because good cops stay silent and bad cops don't!!
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

Shit. I'm never getting the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read that back.

Well "Sista"....there are about 1,000,000 cops in America. And I'm guessing you've seen....oh....50 or so questionable or flat out criminal cops on the news.

So....the other 9,999,950 of us have been doing exactly what you're whining about that we should do. Peace...'Sista'.

Just another Black "victim" rant by a Black female thug with little command of the English language. Nothing to see here.

• Banned
Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage: analysis

An analysis released last week shows that more white people died at the hands of law enforcement than those of any other race in the last two years, even as the Justice Department, social-justice groups and media coverage focus on black victims of police force.

Let me tell you why if that is the case, why whites get shot....yaw talk shit to cops all the fucking time, yaw come at em with guns, and for the very few who are innocent....believe me it pails to what nigga's go through 25 hours, 365 days out of the effin year and we're dying for not paying child support, etc...so miss me on the stats.

• Banned
Tiger, with your limited command of English, just curious what you first language might be?

Dear, I'm just keeping it 100. I work in a profession office environment, been there going on 20 years and I work with all types, nationalities and gender, including a few gays, and I'm extremely articulate, composed and on my game..... But when I'm at home in the privacy of my domain, I'm allowed to express myself in the way I feel most comfortable and if you and others find that rhachet or getto fab, or as you whites put it, ebonics on steroids, hey thats a train you gotta ride, I like being on the short bus.

Shit. I'm never getting the 30 seconds of my life it took me to read that back.

Well "Sista"....there are about 1,000,000 cops in America. And I'm guessing you've seen....oh....50 or so questionable or flat out criminal cops on the news.

So....the other 9,999,950 of us have been doing exactly what you're whining about that we should do. Peace...'Sista'.

At the end of the day, Mary Ann, we have a justice system and those 50 that you sited are murdering black people without a reasonable cause. And just because you mouth off at a fuckin cop, does not mean your life should end simply because this white motherfucker is having a bad day. Clearly black lives don't matter to some people, eh?

Hey, I'm wondering what this person is trying to say. I don't know how to read ebonics.

Tiger, with your limited command of English, just curious what you first language might be?

Dear, I'm just keeping it 100. I work in a profession office environment, been there going on 20 years and I work with all types, nationalities and gender, including a few gays, and I'm extremely articulate, composed and on my game..... But when I'm at home in the privacy of my domain, I'm allowed to express myself in the way I feel most comfortable and if you and others find that rhachet or getto fab, or as you whites put it, ebonics on steroids, hey thats a train you gotta ride, I like being on the short bus.

That is indeed the bus you are on - the short bus. The bus that is shy of a load.

Hey, I'm wondering what this person is trying to say. I don't know how to read ebonics.

Listen, if your having trouble, go downstairs and ask one of your black grand babies, cause all white folk got at least one in the family. Yaw know your daughters better than I do.

That is indeed the bus you are on - the short bus. The bus that is shy of a load.

So true, I just took a shit a few minutes ago....that was after reading one of your comments, LOL

Don't worry, Obama will bring us together.

Listen, on a good day, he could walk on water and on his worst day he can cure cancer.....but trying to penetrate a ignorant white brain, the man ain't GOD....the only way to bring us together is for you white fucks to find a fuckin mirror and stand there for a few days, repeating....I AM AMERICA'S BIGGEST OBSTACLE, IF ONLY I HAD A BRAIN....REPEAT THAT SHIT A ZILLION TIMES, THINGS WILL GET BETTER; I PROMISE!!

Damn, black mamma!!!! You be yelling like a crazy woman! I hate to say it, but your ranting is getting me a little turned on!!!!

I am not going to address your criticisms because I can already tell that you are not going to have any of it. But I will suggest to you that your knowledge of this alleged epidemic of blue-on-black violence appears to based on only what you are fed by the media (which is owned and operated by Jews!!!! Tee Hee!!!!). Statistically speaking, these killings by cops you are seeing on CNN are extremely rare. Yes, they are tragic, and maybe we should evaluate current policing. But you are wrong if you believe that cops are generally out there gunning down innocent blacks. That's just not reality.

So true, I just took a shit a few minutes ago....that was after reading one of your comments, LOL

Yes, from you proclivity for the usage of profanity in your communications, you excrement does appear to come from your mouth.

Don't worry, Obama will bring us together.

Listen, on a good day, he could walk on water and on his worst day he can cure cancer.....but trying to penetrate a ignorant white brain, the man ain't GOD....the only way to bring us together is for you white fucks to find a fuckin mirror and stand there for a few days, repeating....I AM AMERICA'S BIGGEST OBSTACLE, IF ONLY I HAD A BRAIN....REPEAT THAT SHIT A ZILLION TIMES, THINGS WILL GET BETTER; I PROMISE!!

Indeed? Elaborate for us on the Black brain efforts to put a man on the moon.

Forum List

Back