A New Low for the Alaskan SledBelly

She'll be at the Alabama Bowling league Semi-Finales next week.

Bet she will do better in bowling than your hero, the insensitive clod who took pleasure in insulting the physically handicapped when he gave clear indication what his unearned presidency would be like.

You're a racist if you think making fun of the special Olympics is not cool. It's storybook.

so when michelle obama speaks at high school graduation.....that is.....what?

I gotta agree. There's no call for the snark in the opening of this article.

She's a celebrity who agreed to do a high school commencement speech. Happens all the time. It doesn't "mean something."

She's a celebrity who agreed to do a high school commencement speech. Happens all the time. It doesn't "mean something."

It's confusing when they ridicule Palin for doing the same thing that others do, including Michelle Obama.

I don't know if the insult was aimed at Palin or people from Alabama. It's acceptable to the left when people use hate speech against southerners. How can they justify such hatred of all people in certain states?

Last edited:

You betcha! And she'll be driving the pace car at Talladega the week after. Got a problem with that, Yank? Y'all come on down. We'll talk it out.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbdY_rPtjw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzbdY_rPtjw[/ame]

Last edited:

That's the same week Obama is in that dog-eating contest!

ogeatdog.jpg

It's confusing when they ridicule Palin for doing the same thing that others do, including Michelle Obama.

I don't know if the insult was aimed at Palin or people from Alabama. It's acceptable to the left when people use hate speech against southerners. How can they justify such hatred of all people in certain states?

Ya All are from a red state that is all they need to hate. Now it would be news if Obama went and spoke at a High School in Detroit and spoke of his economic successes.

Poor Sarah Palin, while other top political names have been giving commencement speeches at prestigious universities and Ivy League institutions, she's now scraping the bottom of the barrel down in the bowels of Redneckistan, good ol' 'Bama:

Sarah Palin delivers Alabama high school commencement speech

"""While Washington’s biggest names grace the stages at some of the most prestigious college commencement ceremonies this spring, tea party celebrity Sarah Palin addressed the graduating class of New Hope High School outside Huntsville, Ala. on Wednesday.

The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee began her keynote speech by acknowledging her husband Todd – also in attendance – and noting the similarities between Alabama and her home state of Alaska. Residents of both, she said, cling to “god, guns and the Constitution.” “The only difference,” she added, in a nod to her own folksy persona, “is you say ‘y’all’ and we say ‘you guys.‘ “

Sarah Palin delivers Alabama high school commencement speech | MSNBC

Bwahahahahahaa....Shit, she may have to go back to work after 6 years of publicity mooching. Oh wait, no she won't. She still has suckers funding her SarahPAC.

Yes because we all know that giving a high school commencement speech is so much worse than having a shoe thrown at you when you are being paid to speak to a group of trash companies. :D

Misogynist! War on Women! You woman hater!

:lmao:

Hardly. I am one. A woman, that is.

Now, if I had posted about how Ted Cruz didn't do much better by giving his commencement speech to a bunch of rednecks in Nacogdoches, Texas would that make me a man-hater?

Enjoy.

Oh how the tea baggers have fallen....

No you're not. You're a life support system for a ****.

You start out in the OP calling names?

The favor is happily returned

Where were you when Sandra Bernhart said that if Palin came to New Yawk that some of her 'Big Black Brothers would gang rape her'.

Where were you? Hiding and laughing, no doubt.

How about when David Letterman suggested that her Daughter, who was under 15 at the time, be raped at a Baseball Game?

How about how much dimocrap scum, like you and the faggot Andrew Sullivan, picked on her brain-damaged son, Trig?

How about when Martin Bashir said that someone should 'Shit in her mouth'.

How about liberal scum, a club to which you are a dues paying member, how about when you and yours accused her of being responsible for Gabby Giffords being shot?

How about when Joe McGinnis, who claimed to be a 'journalist' (NOT) moved in next door to her so he could stalk her?

YOu know what? Fuck you.

You aren't a woman, you are a life support system for a ****.

Typical liberal piece of shit

Last edited by a moderator:
how cute, sledbelly... for a former Governor of a state

then they wail about civility and RESPECT

this is what we saw all during the Bush administration

and under Obama, it's been worse

Dear 'No-T'. I can imagine you laying on your bed fantasizing about having a big black dildo strapped on 'giving it' to SP.
Are you on top or 'giving it' to her from behind?
Poor thing.
BTW. Please wash your hands after wards.

Misogynist! War on Women! You woman hater!

:lmao:

Now, if I had posted about how Ted Cruz didn't do much better by giving his commencement speech to a bunch of rednecks in Nacogdoches, Texas would that make me a man-hater?

Enjoy.

Where were you when Sandra Bernhart said that if Palin came to New Yawk that some of her 'Big Black Brothers would gang rape her'.

How about when David Letterman suggested that her Daughter, who was under 15 at the time, be raped at a Baseball Game?

How about how much dimocrap scum, like you and the faggot Andrew Sullivan, picked on her brain-damaged son, Trig?

How about liberal scum, a club to which you are a dues paying member, how about when you and yours accused her of being responsible for Gabby Giffords being shot?

How about when Joe McGinnis, who claimed to be a 'journalist' (NOT) moved in next door to her so he could stalk her?

YOu know what? Fuck you.

Other then the life support stuff, right on!!

Liberals are all for defending the little people and especially women, as long as they speak and believe exactly the same thing. Proving for sure it is ideology not morality that drives them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear 'No-T'. I can imagine you laying on your bed fantasizing about having a big black dildo strapped on 'giving it' to SP.
Are you on top or 'giving it' to her from behind?
Poor thing.
BTW. Please wash your hands after wards.

dimocrap scum have already figuratively violated Sarah Palin in every imaginable way, including this disgusting piece on her.

Whos_Nailin_Paylin.jpg

the film's star Lisa Ann has received widespread attention for the role, including interviews by Marie Claire, Entertainment Tonight, and on radio shows.[24] In the interview in Marie Claire, Lisa Ann reports that fans have been supportive of the movie, calling it "shrewd" and "funny."[24] The actress also feels the film has a "much broader range" than most adult films.[24]

When asked about the possibility of backlash, Lisa Ann replied "Maybe some crazy right-wing activist will try and burn my house down... But I put myself in that target spot and it is what it is."[24]

On the America's Newsroom program on October 13, Fox News personality Megyn Kelly said that the film is "disgusting, it's dirty -- [the American people] wouldn't want to see it," and questioned the project's legality.[27] Later in the program, defense attorney David Wohl said that the film could be viewed as "a political hit piece" in which case, it might be legally actionable.[27]

On November 1, 2008, the Masked Avengers comedy duo prank called Palin by pretending to be Nicolas Sarkozy. (See main article, The Masked Avengers' prank on Sarah Palin.) "Sarkozy" commented that he enjoyed seeing "the documentary on your life, Hustler's Who's Nailin' Paylin?," to which the real Palin replied, "Oh good, thank you."

dimocraps are the scum of the earth

Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nolP3G9zKHQ

YOu know what? Fuck you.

Other then the life support stuff, right on!!

Liberals are all for defending the little people and especially women, as long as they speak and believe exactly the same thing. Proving for sure it is ideology not morality that drives them.

Yeah, I think the life support system is malfunctioning and it's rotting from the inside - out.

dimocraps are scum.

ALL of them

What cute name can we come up with for this woman? look at all that money she's raking in off her former position in government

SNIP:

Hillary Clinton Has Made $5 Million in Speaking Fees Since Leaving Office
by Evan McMurry | 11:12 am, May 22nd, 2014 MONEYZ

According to Mother Jones’ Andy Kroll, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has earned at least $5 million in speaking fees since leaving office in 2013, much of it coming from corporate clients that could complicate her presumptive 2016 presidential bid.

Clinton has made over 90 speeches in the past year-plus, addressing groups from colleges to trade associations to Goldman Sachs. While a good portion of the appearances were unpaid, when Clinton did command a price, it was usually around $200,000, with the price of travel on a private jet included.

Kroll points out that the paychecks will help bankroll Clinton personally for what promises to be a long and arduous campaign for president, but it also sets up openings for rivals, especially anybody who wants to attack her from the left.

all of it here
Hillary Clinton Has Made $5 Million in Speaking Fees Since Leaving Office | Mediaite

Another stellar usmb thread that serves to make the site look like a piece of shit.

Awesome. The quick step to being an obsolete laughing stock continues.

Another stellar usmb thread that serves to make the site look like a piece of shit.

Awesome. The quick step to being an obsolete laughing stock continues.

yep, but their hate means more so they have to post it
leftwing today has awful hateful people in it...calling a former Governor, sledbelly, in the title no less

Forum List

Back