Taunted for being Black, a student fought back, civil rights complaint says. The 30-second fight derailed her life.

This is what obama and racist blacks have worked hard to achieve since he entered the white house

When black and white nerves are on a razors edge the ex first black president and his wife smile
No, we can thank Trump for this, he told racist it was ok to be openly racist, again.

So it sounds like you don't won't to run the risk of getting punched in your mouth if you call a black man the Nword. Am I reading that correctly?
If I thought you could be provoked into a felony over a word... I'd do more than risk it. Anyone who has so little self control that they can be provoked to violence by something so miniscule as a six letters strung together in a certain way shouldn't be free to roam civilized society

I'd do it repeatedly until you were locked up.

Not a big fan of the word myself...but it would definately be worth it.

So it sounds like you don't won't to run the risk of getting punched in your mouth if you call a black man the Nword. Am I reading that correctly?

Who would? Blacks are less civilized and sophisticated than whites and have never learned to control their anger problem. It's not like it's any kind of secret.

My former martial arts teacher taught me an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense or when mind too weak to solve problem.

Who would? Blacks are less civilized and sophisticated than whites and have never learned to control their anger problem. It's not like it's any kind of secret.

My former martial arts teacher taught me an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense or when mind too weak to solve problem.
Bullshit.

It's bullshit. It's a complete lack of empathy (bigotry) for people with different levels of melanin than you. It's the baggage (read: political drama) surrounding that divide you thrive upon. You're a white guy, pretending to be oppressed as a race in 2023. Laughable. :auiqs.jpg:

You're an opportunist, like most of your tribe. This is why you lose.

It's bullshit. It's a complete lack of empathy (bigotry) for people with different levels of melanin than you. It's the baggage (read: political drama) surrounding that divide you thrive upon. You're a white guy, pretending to be oppressed as a race in 2023. Laughable. :auiqs.jpg:

You're an opportunist, like most of your tribe. This is why you lose.
You are mistaken

Its your side that is hung up on skin color

You (meaning your side, aka libs) make excuses for blacks and attack white people based on their skin color

Reports of racist bullying at Slaton High School are part of a pattern of discrimination in and around Lubbock, Texas, civil rights groups say. They’re filing complaints and calling on the federal government to investigate.

SLATON, Texas — The Black girl’s hands were shaking as she approached a white classmate in gym class.

“I told you,” Autumn Roberson-Manahan said, her voice quivering, “to stop using that word.”

Autumn, a 17-year-old senior at Slaton High School, said she’d asked the boy four days in a row to stop saying the N-word in class. And for four consecutive days, according to Autumn and a half-dozen other students later interviewed by the school principal, the boy had disregarded her pleas.

He’d said the slur while talking trash on the basketball court, Autumn recalled: “Oh! I’m ballin’ on y’all n----s.” And while cleaning up at the end of class: “These dumb n----s left the balls out again.” That day, Oct. 27, he’d said it again, smirking after having dribbled past a student and hitting a jump shot, Autumn said.

By then, Autumn, a straight-A student and one of only two dozen Black students at her small-town high school outside Lubbock, had been complaining about racial harassment involving three other classmates since the second week of school, according to interviews with Autumn and her family, messages they sent to administrators and a civil rights complaint filed Monday with the U.S. Department of Education. In September, she’d secretly recorded two boys in class calling her the N-word. When the alleged harassment continued, Autumn told administrators she was struggling to focus on her schoolwork. Her parents tried to intervene, demanding to speak with the principal and writing to the superintendent.

But the racist comments didn’t stop, according to the federal complaint.

This is in 2022, unbelievable.

Keep telling us though there is no racism in America anymore, all of that ended in the 60s.

Struth what do you think about this story?
Another fake Hate Crime. That is all blacks do nowadays.

Forum List

Back