A Nation Dedicated To God

Where was the approximate location at which America was dedicated to God?

• Lombard Street - San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Church Street - New York City

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Pennsylvania Ave. - Washington DC

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Wall Street – New York City

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You people need to get the Hell over 9-11 and put it in the past. Can you people not see how pathetic it makes you look?

Dwelling in the past.

Forcing yourself to tears every time someone brings up the Twin Towers.

Making it seem like a "tragedy".

Dressing yourself up like the fucking American flag in an attempt to seem "patriotic".

"Mourning" the lives of those who died for thirteen fucking years.

Making a Mundane holiday out of the event.

Deepthroating the propaganda and swallowing every last drop of indoctrination.

The average American disgusts me.

Did I mention 9-11?:eusa_shifty:

But since you brought it up, September 11, 2001 (Elul 29th on the Hebrew Calendar) was a warning to the Nation that we must repent and put our trust back in God. Not any God, but the God of the Bible. The God to whom the Founding Father's prayed in dedicating this Nation to him.

The two greatest drops in the stock market occurred on sabbatical (shmita) years on the exact same date each time; Elul 29, Yom Kippur (the Jewish New Year). This is not a mere coincidence. The next coming shmita year happens to be Elul 29, 2015. What will this bring? Obamacare implementation anyone?

Largest daily percentage losses
Rank Date CloseNet Change % Change
202008-09-2910,365.45−777.68−6.98
92008-10-158,577.91−733.08−7.87
172001-09-178,920.70−684.81−7.13
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Source: wikipedia

Whatever comes, I'll be looking at the month of October. I believe the fall of America will come by the Russians attacking us and then an invasion by land, sea, air from the south the border of Mexico - we know Hizbollah and Hamas are down there, Chinese troops have been waiting down there for years - training with Nicaraguans and Cubans who will be joining in the invasion on the US.

October is an important month for Communists - the Russians will use October to invade us - I believe - which year is anyone's guess but as the 4 blood moons converge all in these two years 2014 - 2015 I believe they will make their move either this October or next October. Hard to say - they were doing drills with the Chinese in waters off Taiwan this past summer - they must be getting close - according to Dumitru Duduman's prophecy the LORD told him China would invade Taiwan first and we would go to war with China- there would be an internal revolution ( would that be the crash of the dollar or a terror attack?) then perhaps Putin will arrange for the missing hijacked jumbo jet to be used against us in a terror attack on one of our cities and then in the midst of the chaos blind side us with the nuclear attack - either way I believe it is something that will most likely happen because the Russians never gave up on their intentions of defeating America. This has been their plan all along. They never gave that up. We were foolish to believe otherwise.

If you read the Harbinger judgment the 9/11 attack unfolds perfectly and clearly indicates that judgment is on the way.

Yes, Johnathan Cahn has sort of changed the tone of his message from "if we turn and repent" to "America is going to be judged". I think he is picking up that people just aren't listening and heeding to God's merciful warning. Truly sad indeed. My hope is that things change between now and next Elul 29th.

There is no question that America is going to be judged - the church first - as it begins in the house of the LORD - God is even fulfilling it now - we are seeing the beginnings of it - the time will come when people will be in absolute terror of what is coming upon the land.

I was blessed by the LORD the other day - He gave me these verses and I believe the LORD is so amazing how He desires to encourage His children to live right before Him. Here is what he gave me - The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him in truth. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and save them.

The verse right after references both verses 18 & 19 and reads: The LORD preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever. - Psalm 145: 18, 19, 20, 21

To think about the goodness of God - that He is always looking over His children to remind that if we will live holy unto Him and love him with all our hearts, minds, soul,strength - He will preserve us. Too much of the body of Christ is bickering and this must end - there cannot be any compromise with the world - true - but there should not be division amongst the brethren either - there should be unity in the Spirit of God - because it is by the love of the brethren towards one another that the world sees and knows Jesus Christ is God. Truly if the church does not come out of sin and live holy - they won't make it - they will be judged with the world but they will suffer that judgment first - then the world will be judged - in that order - that is scripture - that is how the LORD has set things up - It is written: For the time is come that judgment must begin in the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not God? And IF THE RIGHTEOUS SCARCELY BE SAVED, WHERE SHALL THE UNGODLY AND THE SINNER APPEAR?
- 1 Peter 4:17,18

Persecution is coming - the Christians need to be completely separated from the world and established in their faith - living it every single day. If we live holy - we will be victorious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back