A Nation Dedicated To God

Where was the approximate location at which America was dedicated to God?

• Lombard Street - San Francisco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Church Street - New York City

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Pennsylvania Ave. - Washington DC

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Wall Street – New York City

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You people need to get the Hell over 9-11 and put it in the past. Can you people not see how pathetic it makes you look?

Dwelling in the past.

Forcing yourself to tears every time someone brings up the Twin Towers.

Making it seem like a "tragedy".

Dressing yourself up like the fucking American flag in an attempt to seem "patriotic".

"Mourning" the lives of those who died for thirteen fucking years.

Making a Mundane holiday out of the event.

Deepthroating the propaganda and swallowing every last drop of indoctrination.

The average American disgusts me.

The first official act of the President of the United States along with the US Congress was to dedicate this nation to God.

So how many know where this took place?
In your mother's basement, right next to your bed.

He was the president - not the king.

Just because one person "dedicated our nation to god" doesn't mean the Constitution instantaneously changed.

Just because one person "dedicated our nation to god" doesn't mean the Constitution instantaneously changed.

You obviously do not understand the history of the Declaration of Indepence and our Constitution, Luddly. The only people trying to change it are those who oppose God Almighty. See this video for the history on the Christian roots of our great nation. This is what the atheists do not want Americans do know about.

You obviously do not understand the history of the Declaration of Indepence and our Constitution, Luddly. The only people trying to change it are those who oppose God Almighty. See this video for the history on the Christian roots of our great nation. This is what the atheists do not want Americans do know about.

It seems many theists don't want you to listen to "historian" Dave Barton either:

Barton has been praised by U.S. conservatives Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, Michele Bachmann[4] and Governor Sam Brownback of Kansas.[48]
He has received criticism from the following:
Jay W. Richards, senior fellow at the Christian conservative Discovery Institute, stated in 2012 that Barton's books and videos are full of "embarrassing factual errors, suspiciously selective quotes, and highly misleading claims."[58] The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Barton's work as "anti-gay" "historical revisionism", noting that Barton has no formal training in history.[59]
The Jefferson Lies withdrawn from publication[edit]
In 2012, Barton's New York Times best-seller[60] The Jefferson Lies was voted "the least credible history book in print" by the users of the History News Network website.[11] A group of ten conservative Christian professors reviewed the work and formed a negative view of its claims, reporting that Barton has misstated facts about Jefferson.[58][61] In August 2012, Christian publisher Thomas Nelson withdrew the book from publication and stopped production, announcing that they had "lost confidence in the book's details" and "learned that there were some historical details included in the book that were not adequately supported."[62][63] Glenn Beck announced that his Mercury Ink imprint would issue a new edition of the book,[64] for issuing once the 17,000 remaining copies that Barton bought of the Thomas Nelson edition had been sold.[65]
"Unconfirmed Quotations"[edit]
In an article titled "Unconfirmed Quotations", Barton conceded that he has not located primary sources for eleven alleged quotes from James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and U.S. Supreme Court decisions (hence, the title of the article), but maintained that the quotes were "completely consistent" with the views of the Founders.[66] This drew criticism from Rob Boston of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, who in 1996 accused Barton of "shoddy workmanship", and said that despite these and other corrections, Barton's work "remains rife with distortions of history and court rulings".[67] WallBuilders responded to its critics by saying that Barton followed "common practice in the academic community" in citing secondary sources, and that in publishing "Unconfirmed Quotations", Barton's intent was to raise the academic bar in historical debates pertinent to public policy.[66]
The Texas Monthly noted in 2006[1] that Barton has denied saying that in his famous letter to Danbury Baptists[68] "Jefferson referred to the wall of separation between church and state as 'one-directional'—that is, it was meant to restrain government from infringing on the church's domain but not the other way around. There is no such language in the letter." The article goes on to say that this denial is contradicted by a 1990 version of Barton's video America's Godly Heritage in which Barton states:
On January 1, 1802, Jefferson wrote to that group of Danbury Baptists, and in this letter, he assured them—he said the First Amendment has erected a wall of separation between church and state, he said, but that wall is a one-directional wall. It keeps the government from running the church, but it makes sure that Christian principles will always stay in government.
Barton's legitimacy was reported to be growing in 2006, due largely to his first non-self-published work, a 2003 article in the Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy, (Volume XVII Issue No. 2, 2003, p. 399), a "rather tame survey" on Jefferson's writings about the First Amendment.[1]

If you'r not catching flack your not hitting the target!

The radical left wing people who criticized David Barton have since been silenced with the the truth.

Truth is an amazing thing! It doesn't change! No matter how hard revisionists try to change the truth it won't stick! Their lies are found out and their rotten reputations are usually the first dead give away of what they are up to! I'm sure you understand that principle. A man (or woman) is known by the company they keep. Watch the video. The video is all the evidence you need that America was indeed founded as a Christian nation. I've met David Barton before. He's a wonderful man and has a pure heart. He has done his research and I applaud him for it!

If you'r not catching flack your not hitting the target!

The radical left wing people who criticized David Barton have since been silenced with the the truth.

Truth is an amazing thing! It doesn't change! No matter how hard revisionists try to change the truth it won't stick! Their lies are found out and their rotten reputations are usually the first dead give away of what they are up to! I'm sure you understand that principle. A man (or woman) is known by the company they keep. Watch the video. The video is all the evidence you need that America was indeed founded as a Christian nation. I've met David Barton before. He's a wonderful man and has a pure heart. He has done his research and I applaud him for it!

You also catch flack for missing your target. Especially if you do so on purpose.

some of the radical left wing people who criticized Barton:
  • A group of ten conservative Christian professors reviewed [a Barton book] and formed a negative view of its claims, reporting that Barton has misstated facts about Jefferson.[58][61]
  • Christian publisher Thomas Nelson withdrew [a Barton book] from publication and stopped production, announcing that they had "lost confidence in the book's details" and "learned that there were some historical details included in the book that were not adequately supported."[62][63]

Sounds like he has made a career telling people what they want to hear. Isn't there a commandment about bearing false witness or doesn't that apply if your intentions are good? He may be a fine person but his ends don't justify his means.

The first official act of the President of the United States along with the US Congress was to dedicate this nation to God.

So how many know where this took place?

Dedicated or not, the US is among the least pro-God nations in the world right now. By Biblical standards, permitting other religions to the extent the US does only sets the stage for being damned right along with them. Sucks, but in this respect the Westboro nuts are correct.

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

So what dya do when every town and city making up your country has non-Jewish religious institutions?

You people need to get the Hell over 9-11 and put it in the past. Can you people not see how pathetic it makes you look?

Dwelling in the past.

Dressing yourself up like the fucking American flag in an attempt to seem "patriotic".

people who refuse to remember and learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. Unfortunately the rest of us are stuck along the ride with you.

but don't worry things are unfortunately going to happen soon that makes 911 look like a walk in the park.

unless of course people learn and change

Dwelling in the past.

people who refuse to remember and learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. Unfortunately the rest of us are stuck along the ride with you.

but don't worry things are unfortunately going to happen soon that makes 911 look like a walk in the park.

unless of course people learn and change

There is a solid difference between learning about something from the past, and consistently focusing on the past.

I agree. It didn't instantaneously change. It has always had it's roots in Christian principles. There is no "religious" doctrine in the Constitution because it isn't necessary as long as the people hold the truth self evident that the citizens of this country are the result of a Creator and that our Constitutional rights are bestowed upon us by that Creator.

Last edited:

Dwelling in the past.

Did I mention 9-11?:eusa_shifty:

But since you brought it up, September 11, 2001 (Elul 29th on the Hebrew Calendar) was a warning to the Nation that we must repent and put our trust back in God. Not any God, but the God of the Bible. The God to whom the Founding Father's prayed in dedicating this Nation to him.

The two greatest drops in the stock market occurred on sabbatical (shmita) years on the exact same date each time; Elul 29, Yom Kippur (the Jewish New Year). This is not a mere coincidence. The next coming shmita year happens to be Elul 29, 2015. What will this bring? Obamacare implementation anyone?

Largest daily percentage losses
Rank Date CloseNet Change % Change
202008-09-2910,365.45−777.68−6.98
92008-10-158,577.91−733.08−7.87
172001-09-178,920.70−684.81−7.13
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Source: wikipedia

Yes, it is disappointing to me that after 9-11 everyone wrapped themselves in American flags and stuck the biggest "power of pride" bumper sticker they could on their truck. Pride is and has been the root of our problem and should not have been our response. God is looking for a genuine turning and repentance.

In the years following September 11, 2001, our leaders, Johnathan Edwards, Tom Daschle, and Obama all turned to the Bible for a response. Unfortunately, instead of choosing the correct solution which was to turn, repent and humble ourselves, they chose the curse of the House of Israel in Isaiah 9:10.

And all the people shall know, even Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria, that say in the pride and stoutness of heart, The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.
(Isaiah 9:9-10 KJV)

Last edited:

Dwelling in the past.

But since you brought it up, September 11, 2001 (Elul 29th on the Hebrew Calendar) was a warning to the Nation that we must repent and put our trust back in God. Not any God, but the God of the Bible. The God to whom the Founding Father's prayed in dedicating this Nation to him.

The two greatest drops in the stock market occurred on sabbatical (shmita) years on the exact same date each time; Elul 29, Yom Kippur (the Jewish New Year). This is not a mere coincidence. The next coming shmita year happens to be Elul 29, 2015. What will this bring? Obamacare implementation anyone?

[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Whatever comes, I'll be looking at the month of October. I believe the fall of America will come by the Russians attacking us and then an invasion by land, sea, air from the south the border of Mexico - we know Hizbollah and Hamas are down there, Chinese troops have been waiting down there for years - training with Nicaraguans and Cubans who will be joining in the invasion on the US.

October is an important month for Communists - the Russians will use October to invade us - I believe - which year is anyone's guess but as the 4 blood moons converge all in these two years 2014 - 2015 I believe they will make their move either this October or next October. Hard to say - they were doing drills with the Chinese in waters off Taiwan this past summer - they must be getting close - according to Dumitru Duduman's prophecy the LORD told him China would invade Taiwan first and we would go to war with China- there would be an internal revolution ( would that be the crash of the dollar or a terror attack?) then perhaps Putin will arrange for the missing hijacked jumbo jet to be used against us in a terror attack on one of our cities and then in the midst of the chaos blind side us with the nuclear attack - either way I believe it is something that will most likely happen because the Russians never gave up on their intentions of defeating America. This has been their plan all along. They never gave that up. We were foolish to believe otherwise.

If you read the Harbinger judgment the 9/11 attack unfolds perfectly and clearly indicates that judgment is on the way.

Dwelling in the past.

[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Whatever comes, I'll be looking at the month of October. I believe the fall of America will come by the Russians attacking us and then an invasion by land, sea, air from the south the border of Mexico - we know Hizbollah and Hamas are down there, Chinese troops have been waiting down there for years - training with Nicaraguans and Cubans who will be joining in the invasion on the US.

October is an important month for Communists - the Russians will use October to invade us - I believe - which year is anyone's guess but as the 4 blood moons converge all in these two years 2014 - 2015 I believe they will make their move either this October or next October. Hard to say - they were doing drills with the Chinese in waters off Taiwan this past summer - they must be getting close - according to Dumitru Duduman's prophecy the LORD told him China would invade Taiwan first and we would go to war with China- there would be an internal revolution ( would that be the crash of the dollar or a terror attack?) then perhaps Putin will arrange for the missing hijacked jumbo jet to be used against us in a terror attack on one of our cities and then in the midst of the chaos blind side us with the nuclear attack - either way I believe it is something that will most likely happen because the Russians never gave up on their intentions of defeating America. This has been their plan all along. They never gave that up. We were foolish to believe otherwise.

If you read the Harbinger judgment the 9/11 attack unfolds perfectly and clearly indicates that judgment is on the way.

Yes, Johnathan Cahn has sort of changed the tone of his message from "if we turn and repent" to "America is going to be judged". I think he is picking up that people just aren't listening and heeding to God's merciful warning. Truly sad indeed. My hope is that things change between now and next Elul 29th.

I'm with Johnathan Cahn. America will be judged. No question about it. I have thought about it a lot. For perhaps over ten years now. ( that is how long the Lord has been speaking to me about it - over 10 yrs now ) Even before 9/11. It's been a long time coming. My greatest grief was seeing the apostasy in the church here in America. It was far worse than what I realized. It is deeply grieving to me. The world - we expect that from them - what do they know.. but the church? It is shocking. Still.

I was thinking of mentioning this before. I suppose I will. Years ago the LORD gave Dumitru Duduman either a dream or a vision. Of an army of men dressed in all black from head to toe that had come to do war with the Christians in the United States. Their leader was dressed in Red and black. Or only Red. I cannot remember which. I do remember that their leader was Lucifer. I've always known the leader of Islam was Lucifer. That didn't surprise me. What surprised me was that only 25% of the Christians in America could stand against this army - God kept them. The other 75% perished. I will have to find the vision and post it for you. When I heard of ISIS I was not watching television really at all. I read about it on the USMB. When I finally saw a photograph of one of them I recognized the all black garb and it came to me that this was Lucifer's army. That will wage war against the Christians. ( in the future ) One more thing - when I posted the thread - testimony of an Ex- Satanist - he said that Lucifer told him that only 25% of the Christians were living holy unto the LORD and that 75% were lukewarm and the Satanists could attack those ones but not the 25%. Then the LORD reminded me of Dumitru's vision and that he had been told this already by the angel of the LORD. So it confirmed to me that the angels of the Lord know this and the servants of Lucifer know it too.

ISIS doesn't even have to launch a direct attack. If they seize control of strategic oil operations in the Middle East, the US dollar will go to hell in a hand basket.

Our dollar lost its value some time ago, I believe. It is only the hand of the LORD holding back whatever is coming. God is in full control. Never doubt that it is He who willl decide when that day comes upon America. Not ISIS. Not Russia. Not China. Not Al Qaeda. Not anyone. Only the LORD decides these things. He holds all things in His Hands.

Forum List

Back