A message to Republicans

I find it interesting the Rachel is saying we need a fact based conservative party in America.

But the Conservative Media Complex has driven the Crazy Train off the rails.

When will they come out with the liberal version??

We don't you try reputing what she said instead of attacking a Rhodes Scholar with a Phd from Oxford on her crediblity.

Oh.....wait.....you can't.

That's why you are attacking her personally.
im not attacking her personally.....you seem to imply that because Rachel has an Advanced degree that her Opinion is worth more than anyone elses......well its not......and thats what i said.....now if you can quit being flustered because you feel one of your favorite talking heads has been ....."insulted"....maybe we can continue on with this conversation.....

saying she's not credible, harry, IS attacking her personally.

that said, other than errors which occasionally occur and which maddow is pretty good at correcting on air, the research on her show is pretty irrefutable.

so you can choose to disagree with the conclusions she draws from the facts, but while we can have different opinions, there's only one set of facts....

and ultimately, that's what bit the GOP in the butt this time around.

no i did not.....Chris was insinuating that just because Maddow has a Degree,that makes her a Credible person....i said just because you have a degree does not make you a credible person.....i never mentioned Maddow herself,you people are mentioning her,not me.......and there are many people in history who had all kinds of degrees who were not very credible.....

Forum List

Back