A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are all different. You do know some people are mesmerised by fame and money? You do know some people engage in sex for money? You do know not all women are the same! Right?

Obviously. Tell that to the one who doesn't wait. I knew you wouldn't agree with that happening which is why I asked you. I knew you'd say no.

What is this counter movement called?

'The Resistance' is the exact same thing as 'The Tea Party.' Just one is on the left and the other the right. Neither movement respects the other, both view their movement as the elite. Also BOTH now have group pages. The Tea Party had a group page first.

Women are all different. You do know some people are mesmerised by fame and money? You do know some people engage in sex for money? You do know not all women are the same! Right?

Obviously. Tell that to the one who doesn't wait. I knew you wouldn't agree with that happening which is why I asked you. I knew you'd say no.
I'd say no. That doesn't mean all women would say no. I'd say no to being a prostitute too, but they exist, don't they? :banghead:

Precisely. Just because you're a star doesn't mean they let you do it without even waiting.

Probably should have broken that down into three or four posts. Kind of a lot for Culpepper to deal with all at once.

What is this counter movement called?

'The Resistance' is the exact same thing as 'The Tea Party.' Just one is on the left and the other the right. Neither movement respects the other, both view their movement as the elite. Also BOTH now have group pages. The Tea Party had a group page first.
You created a counter movement against the Tea Party called 'The Resistance'? Very imaginative. And a writer too. Lol.

I'd say no. That doesn't mean all women would say no. I'd say no to being a prostitution too, but they exist, don't they? :banghead:

They exist, but that's why because if a star I wouldn't do it without waiting. I'd actually get a vibe of the situation. Unfortunately there are celebrities like Trump in Hollywood and big business. Right and left. Who throw sex orgies and the like and do believe their stardom means you can do anything you want without consent. This is the group Trump aligns with, as evidenced.

She spoke 'angrily'.
Terrible.
Just terrible.

Actually all I'm just doing is pointing out the hypocrisy coming from the right.

"Accept your President!!!!!"
"Lefties protest, the right don't!!!!"

... um....

Of course you righties won't acknowledge the hypocrisy.

Did all of you get amnesia?

I'd say no. That doesn't mean all women would say no. I'd say no to being a prostitution too, but they exist, don't they? :banghead:

They exist, but that's why because if a star I wouldn't do it without waiting. I'd actually get a vibe of the situation. Unfortunately there are celebrities like Trump in Hollywood and big business. Right and left. Who throw sex orgies and the like and do believe their stardom means you can do anything you want without consent. This is the group Trump aligns with, as evidenced.
Orgies imply the participants are consenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back