A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
She spoke 'angrily'.
Terrible.
Just terrible.

Actually all I'm just doing is pointing out the hypocrisy coming from the right.

"Accept your President!!!!!"
"Lefties protest, the right don't!!!!"

... um....

Of course you righties won't acknowledge the hypocrisy.

Did all of you get amnesia?

The topic wasn't protesting was it? It was violence. You keep moving the goal posts because you are losing the argument badly.

The topic wasn't protesting was it? It was violence. You keep moving the goal posts because you are losing the argument badly.

Actually not losing anything. You have yet to provide anything about riots being widespread.

Hate crimes against Muslims up 67 percent in 2015, FBI says

From the favorite source of Republicans. Now, show anything you have that doesn't come from Brietbart or Alex Jones.

I did not say they were widespread. I said most of the violent ones were lefties. Twisting words doesn't give you points.

Glad we can't post in here. I would hate to be able to read all the crap/lies spewed. Yep. So glad it's private. :lol:

(Oh, maybe you should shoot for a 4th time...see if you can get the settings right. I know some that did. ;) )

Care to cite some statistical sources for that whopper?

Look it up. I'm pretty sure right and left wouldn't agree to it. While I doubt Pizzagate, child sex rings also among very wealthy. It's one of the scary things about those at the top economically. For many money equates becoming perverted.

Care to cite some statistical sources for that whopper?

Look it up. I'm pretty sure right and left wouldn't agree to it. While I doubt Pizzagate, child sex rings also among very wealthy. It's one of the scary things about those at the top economically. For many money equates becoming perverted.

Perversion is not class specific. You are quite the little hater though.

Class gives you more money. More money - can get away with more.

And again, any actual source outside of Brietbart or Alex Jones to back up your claim of widespread riots?

... I'm waiting...

Class gives you more money. More money - can get away with more.

And again, any actual source outside of Brietbart or Alex Jones to back up your claim of widespread riots?

Ummm Mr Culpepper darlin'. I didn't post that.

Actually not losing anything. You have yet to provide anything about riots being widespread.

Hate crimes against Muslims up 67 percent in 2015, FBI says

From the favorite source of Republicans. Now, show anything you have that doesn't come from Brietbart or Alex Jones.
We are in your introduction thread. That's why I said start a thread.

I am almost positive there already is one for hate crime reports as well as rioting (which I am not saying didn't happen at all, just very widely embellished - a lot to most of those reports I ever saw was from Alex Jones, Brietbart, or another odd named resource (which I don't even listen to when it's extreme left - carries two ways)).

Not saying riots didn't happen. I'm saying a heck of a lot more got hurt and killed from the hate crime spike than the riots that broke out in some places.

Show me the report from a legitimate source that more people got killed and hurt from the riots than from the rise in hate crimes against minorities.

I am almost positive there already is one for hate crime reports as well as rioting (which I am not saying didn't happen at all, just very widely embellished - a lot to most of those reports I ever saw was from Alex Jones, Brietbart, or another odd named resource (which I don't even listen to when it's extreme left - carries two ways)).
But you keep asking for evidence to be posted in your introduction thread. You need to make a thread about if you want that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back