A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disir exactly. The Tea Party and The Resistance is the same thing. It's hypocritical of righties to be yelling about protesting, accepting one's President, and complaining that there's now a group page for the left's anti-President movement. The Right started the Tea Party - a protesting movement that didn't accept the President and have their own page on here (which is what gave me the idea, you Righties). It's the same thing.

The Tea Party wasn't begun to "resist" the President.
Well it damn sure wasn't formed to support him...

As someone who lives in Oakland CA, the violence I've witnessed has been performed almost exclusively by the Left, Anarchists and the career criminals who use their inane protests as cover for said violence.

Anarchists and Career Criminals are not the Left.

Also ask anyone living in the deep South who they fear from experience.

Perversion is not class specific. You are quite the little hater though.

Class gives you more money. More money - can get away with more.

And again, any actual source outside of Brietbart or Alex Jones to back up your claim of widespread riots?

Ummm Mr Culpepper darlin'. I didn't post that.

New here. You're right. You didn't. Multi-quotes.

Well, no. I didn't post it at all. You took Save's post and put my name to it while you were adjusting the multi.

Some people seem to forget that Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. They want to act like dramatic 'warriors,' tattered banner rippling in the wind, bravely enduring grievous wounds in the face of an implacable foe, based on nothing but their little imagination so far.

Well, no. I didn't post it at all. You took Save's post and put my name to it while you were adjusting the multi.

As I said, you didn't state that. Might also be the +Quote thing. Unsure. Point being as I stated, you didn't state it.

As someone who lives in Oakland CA, the violence I've witnessed has been performed almost exclusively by the Left, Anarchists and the career criminals who use their inane protests as cover for said violence.

Anarchists and Career Criminals are not the Left.

Also ask anyone living in the deep South who they fear from experience.

Oh, I know! Democrats/KKK!

Some people seem to forget that Trump hasn't even been sworn in yet. They want to act like dramatic 'warriors,' tattered banner rippling in the wind, bravely enduring grievous wounds in the face of an implacable foe, based on nothing but their little imagination so far.

He's already told us plenty what he wants to do. He wants to build a wall, he wants to start a Muslim registry. He wants to bring back torture, thank God his cabinet pick is against him on that one. Another cabinet pick wants school vouchers that could support public schools more than it does private - if that comes to pass, that will be a battle then. He's already told us his policies. What, people should just wait until he enacts them?

Actually KKK and Nazis are bowing to your boy Trump. He's the one they wanted to win. Hell, did you forgot this so fast?

So no, we fear the boys who voted for Trump and are energized now because of him seeing the birth of renewed white nationalism among their members.

Bottom line, do you get paid as much as Lakhota? How much do you make off this gig?

Last edited:

As I said, you didn't state that. Might also be the +Quote thing. Unsure. Point being as I stated, you didn't state it.

I would not mind if you went back and edited it. Having said that.../unwatch.

He's already told us plenty what he wants to do. He wants to build a wall, he wants to start a Muslim registry. He wants to bring back torture, thank God his cabinet pick is against him on that one. Another cabinet pick wants school vouchers that could support public schools more than it does private - if that comes to pass, that will be a battle then. He's already told us his policies. What, people should just wait until he enacts them?
Why don't you want the wall?

And he was elected on the back of his proposals.

Actually KKK and Nazis are bowing to your boy Trump. He's the one they wanted to win. Hell, did you forgot this so fast?

So no, we fear the boys who voted for Trump and are energized now because of him seeing the birth of renewed white nationalism among their members.

FAKE NEWS, Sore LoserXer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back