A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not saying riots didn't happen. I'm saying a heck of a lot more got hurt and killed from the hate crime spike than the riots that broke out in some places.

Show me the report from a legitimate source that more people got killed and hurt from the riots than from the rise in hate crimes against minorities.

How many were hurt or killed in minority hate crimes?

But you keep asking for evidence to be posted in your introduction thread. You need to make a thread about if you want that to happen.

You guys are stating it. You can back it up. So, back it up: that more people got hurt and killed in the riots than in rise in hate crimes on minorities. I'm waiting.

Not saying riots didn't happen. I'm saying a heck of a lot more got hurt and killed from the hate crime spike than the riots that broke out in some places.

Show me the report from a legitimate source that more people got killed and hurt from the riots than from the rise in hate crimes against minorities.
Linking to Alex Jones Or Brietbart is akin to Linking to TheDailyKOS.

But you keep asking for evidence to be posted in your introduction thread. You need to make a thread about if you want that to happen.

You guys are stating it. You can back it up. So, back it up: that more people got hurt and killed in the riots than in rise in hate crimes on minorities. I'm waiting.
We aren't supposed to be doing that in the introductions section :banghead:

Orders of magnitude more people get killed by gang members in Chicago each year than those who are killed in riots or in "hate" crimes.

The elite of what?

Of what movement is better. Left will say theirs. Right will say theirs.
That doesn't make sense. A member of the Tea Party would consider themselves the elite of 'The Resistance'?' :uhoh3:
Have you a link to 'The Resistance', I'd look it up, but with a name like that ......
Some Democrats want their own Tea Party to take down Trump
Meet the Leaders of the Trump Resistance
David Brock Is Ready to Monetize the Resistance
http://prospect.org/article/case-resistance
http://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/1/12/week-resistance-selma-stonewall

Orders of magnitude more people get killed by gang members in Chicago each year than those who are killed in riots or in "hate" crimes.

Gang on gang violence and gang on other violence does happen. A lot. That's not what is being stated, however.

Gang on gang violence and gang on other violence does happen. A lot. That's not what is being stated, however.

Yes, I know. You'd rather focus on extreme edge case events than the systemic violence that is rampant in poor underclass areas, urban and rural.

Disir exactly. The Tea Party and The Resistance is the same thing. It's hypocritical of righties to be yelling about protesting, accepting one's President, and complaining that there's now a group page for the left's anti-President movement. The Right started the Tea Party - a protesting movement that didn't accept the President and have their own page on here (which is what gave me the idea, you Righties). It's the same thing.

Yes, I know. You'd rather focus on extreme edge case events than the systemic violence that is rampant in poor underclass areas, urban and rural.

No, just no one is talking about that on here. This is what violence has the left done and what violence has the right done recently.

Greetings, I'm a Southern member of the Resistance. I'm in Florida, aiming to be out on the front lines in any way that I can. I'm an aspiring screenwriter (a classical Hollywood type) and working on politically relevant screenplays. I look forward to meeting many other members of the ever growing Resistance movement against Donald Trump.....

What exactly are you resisting?

Disir exactly. The Tea Party and The Resistance is the same thing. It's hypocritical of righties to be yelling about protesting, accepting one's President, and complaining that there's now a group page for the left's anti-President movement. The Right started the Tea Party - a protesting movement that didn't accept the President and have their own page on here (which is what gave me the idea, you Righties). It's the same thing.

The Tea Party wasn't begun to "resist" the President.

The Tea Party wasn't begun to "resist" the President.

That's what it quickly became. Many in the Resistance don't agree with the wall, don't agree with Muslim registry, and the list goes on. It's policies and plans as well.

Many in the right didn't "accept" Obama, many in the left aren't going to "accept" Trump.

All that is going on right now is history repeating itself just in reverse. The Right lost the right to complain about protestors and people accepting Presidents the second the Tea Partiers and Birther dissenting began. It's the same coin, just on different sides of it.

How many were hurt or killed in minority hate crimes?

Report: Trump's Election Led To A Surge In Hate Crime [Infographic]

Now give me any numbers on your end. I'll go for any number here.

You realize that there are no reported murders or injuries in that article? Are you willing to admit no one was injured or killed? Basically, if I post a single injury I win. If you look at my prior cited sources, they contain actual injuries....

No, just no one is talking about that on here. This is what violence has the left done and what violence has the right done recently.

As someone who lives in Oakland CA, the violence I've witnessed has been performed almost exclusively by the Left, Anarchists and the career criminals who use their inane protests as cover for said violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back