A Member of The Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the front lines of the book store. He mentions his cartel heritage but opposes violence. Maybe too much Columbian product?

Because all Colombians are drug dealers right? No wonder you voted for Trump, that tells me all I need to know. My lineage would be in fighting social cleansing death squads that unfortunately run rampant.

And nonviolence - is much harder than violence.
I don't find non violence 'harder' at all. And you're a writer, you say?

Just a head's up welcomed newcomer. In THIS country, you actually have to win arguments and pass muster in debate to "win" anything. Or that is the goal. We don't cater to becoming a proxy for some civil war to determine power and leadership. So if a rifle makes up for sucking at making convincing arguments in SAmer., that's not the game here in the USA..

Actually I'm saying that would never happen. It was the paranoid Trumpeter who stated Pence could kill Trump and basically that drones and military could be used against dissenters. I'm saying that would never happen, if anything very slim to none (like 2%, if that).

Reason why Trump and his rampant supporters don't scare me and bounce off - there's something else out there that it will never devolve into. When you come from a legacy that fought the system in an actual war zone, this is nothing to contend with. I'd rather deal with words and insults than people shooting at me. There's a certain invulnerability to words when it comes to that.

If anything we're all looking to return to the 60s - 80s and 00s. The most heightened would be the 60s.
Which 'war zone'?
He's just looking for a purpose or reason to exist.

"The pen is mightier than the sword"? Guess who made that one up. Wimpy escapists writers with a desperate need to feel powerful. It only applies when a pen is writing an order for swords.

Actually unlike Trump Dump, I don't have a thirst for power. My goal is unity, equality, and peace among all people... And the "bleeding heart leftie" mocks that we all know conservatives and Republicans love to dish out coming in 3... 2.... 1...

Which 'war zone'?

Read up on Bogota. Unfortunately it's rife with violence in the streets and death squads aiming for social cleansing.
Which has fuckall to do with us here and now. Climb off your high horse junior, before you fall and hurt something precious.

Give us an example of when he grabbed some pussy.

You don't listen to Trump, do you? Suggest you start listening to Trump a lot more as you apparently support him.

I didn't say that, no wonder you are part of a meaningless movement. You brought up violence, not me.

If you actually read everything you'd see that I wasn't the one to originally bring up violence. All I said was that if cornered and worst comes to worst, I can take it and dish out all the same. But, I am of the belief that it should be the very, very, very last resort.

You don't listen to Trump, do you? Suggest you start listening to Trump a lot more as you apparently support him.

I didn't say that, no wonder you are part of a meaningless movement. You brought up violence, not me.

If you actually read everything you'd see that I wasn't the one to originally bring up violence. All I said was that if cornered and worst comes to worst, I can take it and dish out all the same. But, I am of the belief that it should be the very, very, very last resort.
Trumps said women LET HIM grab their pussy cos he's rich and famous.

Actually I have connections into Universal Pictures. With that, adios. This is my last reply to you since it feels like you're trying to seek attention now which will be evident in your reply.

Trumps said women LET HIM grab their pussy cos he's rich and famous.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

So, there's nothing wrong in that that Trump should distance himself from?

The large majority of political violent acts surrounding the last election was generated by the left. Protests planned, the left. Disregard for a constitutionally elected president, liberals.

Welcome to the board, fight club or whatever you think this is.

You chopped up the post so I'm in bold blue, you in pink.

I suggest you quit trying to bluff your way out of your bs. It won't work. You made a claim that he grabbed women and I asked for some evidence and you tell me to listen to him? That proves you are full of it.

You full of yourself, like ALL liberals. You leftists are the ones that protest, riot and show your asses in public. The right doesn't protest like a bunch of spoiled toddlers. If you encounter any violence it will probably a fellow "resistance" fighter trying to steal your bong.

Last edited:
The large majority of political violent acts surrounding the last election was generated by the left. Protests planned, the left. Disregard for a constitutionally elected president, liberals.

FBI Reports show hate crimes against minorities spiked following the election. But, I'm sure you now tell me that is fake news in 3... 2... 1... It's like clockwork, almost a hive mind.

Actually I have connections into Universal Pictures. With that, adios. This is my last reply top you since it feels like you're trying to seek attention now which will be evident in your reply.
LOL, you popped in here acting like you are saving the world from violent evil Trump thugs and say I'm looking for attention? I just wanted you to back up what you said. And you can't.

Like I said, stick with sci-fi. You're a natural.

FBI Reports show hate crimes against minorities spiked following the election. But, I'm sure you now tell me that is fake news in 3... 2... 1... It's like clockwork, almost a hive mind.
Actually, many of them were shown to be fake. Faked by the left.

Support it.

Takes a moron to lump hate crimes into protests, huh moron?

Interesting how you think hate crimes can only be against minorities. Where did you learn that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back