A Man Of Pure Grace.

You know what? You're right. If he had said, "Screw you. I'm staying in Dallas. To hell with the Haitians!" he could not possibly be more vilified than he already has. He will likely gain nothing for answering the call.

The difference between Bush and the guys he's sandwiched between is he does things not expecting praise for it. He doesn't run up to the camera and proudly proclaim "See what swift action I am taking".

When could he have said that? 9-11? Katrina?

Bush has more "class" in his little finger than Clinton and Obama have in their whole bodies combined. Out of the three, Bush is the better man because he has much better values and in a man of his word.

better values?

you mean because he said G-d told him to go to Iraq?

or because he said their were WMD's which allowed him to go kill a lot of people?

stop while you're ahead.

People that for some strange reason want to kill you and me just because of what we are....Jews, Brits, Americans, Infidels.

Besides.....it's seems most of the killing was done by insurgents and their bombs in Iraq not American troops.

The other two don't even deserve to take in the same air President Bush breathes. They have a long way to go before they come anywhere near his level of grace. Pure grace.

You know what? You're right. If he had said, "Screw you. I'm staying in Dallas. To hell with the Haitians!" he could not possibly be more vilified than he already has. He will likely gain nothing for answering the call.

The difference between Bush and the guys he's sandwiched between is he does things not expecting praise for it. He doesn't run up to the camera and proudly proclaim "See what swift action I am taking".

1. because he didn't take "swift action"

and

2: no praise?nocamera? really, MW? really?

:lol:

mission-accomplished.jpg

Bush has more "class" in his little finger than Clinton and Obama have in their whole bodies combined. Out of the three, Bush is the better man because he has much better values and in a man of his word.

better values?

you mean because he said G-d told him to go to Iraq?

or because he said their were WMD's which allowed him to go kill a lot of people?

stop while you're ahead.

People that for some strange reason want to kill you and me just because of what we are....Jews, Brits, Americans, Infidels.

Besides.....it's seems most of the killing was done by insurgents and their bombs in Iraq not American troops.

you mean all the good stuff he did by taking out the one guy we used to stand between us and Iran?

i'm talking about why we were in Iraq in the first place. and it had nothing to do with the people who want to kill us... of whom i'm certainly aware.

The other two don't even deserve to take in the same air President Bush breathes. They have a long way to go before they come anywhere near his level of grace. Pure grace.

Lordy, lordy. Put him on a pedestal, carve a halo around his head. Kiss his stone ass. Or his real one, if you prefer.

But for the rest of us in the real world, the two terms of President Bush will always be remembered for incompetance and failure.

President George W. Bush,, standing side by side with the people who have demonized him for eight years.. He doesn't have to but he is. Standing side by side with the people who would like to try him as a war criminal. Standing side by side with the people who cannot bring themselves to try terrorists as war criminals, Standing side by side with the Perfect People.

swoon, now there is a perfect man.

President George W. Bush can redeem part of his personal reputation by deeds now, however, his dismal record as President is already history.

Yes....so much was expected of him....and when I comes to Obama...not as much is.

The double-standards I keep seeing and hearing from you guys is amazing.

Obama isn't doing any better then Bush in Haiti because he's not expected to. And the only reason it appears he is doing better is because the media refuses to report exactly what is going on.

Bush was on the ground in the back of a 5 ton by now. Obama is in MA trying to grease the palms of election officials as we speak. This week he spent Wednesday and Thursday bribing union leaders in the halls of congress.

I don't see him being proactive at all with Haiti. He's left the tough work up to Hillary and his pee-ons.

President George W. Bush can redeem part of his personal reputation by deeds now, however, his dismal record as President is already history.

Yes....so much was expected of him....and when I comes to Obama...not as much is.

The double-standards I keep seeing and hearing from you guys is amazing.

Obama isn't doing any better then Bush in Haiti because he's not expected to. And the only reason it appears he is doing better is because the media refuses to report exactly what is going on.

Bush was on the ground in the back of a 5 ton by now. Obama is in MA trying to grease the palms of election officials as we speak. This week he spent Wednesday and Thursday bribing union leaders in the halls of congress.

I don't see him being proactive at all with Haiti. He's left the tough work up to Hillary and his pee-ons.

Actually for distribution of aid Obama is doing worse.

Frustration amid aid gridlock
Frustration amid aid gridlock - The Boston Globe

a skeptic might say....

bush is merely trying to promote a legacy that will be more kind to him than reality will be?

one might if one thought that President Bush made the overture,, but one must realize that's not the way it went down,,President Bush could do anything he wanted in the way of helping Haiti and still be looked upon kindly,, and he could do it on his own, he doesn't really NEED the villifiers to promote his grace, it's always been right there for everyone to see.

He took an Oath to defend the Constitution and he violated that Oath more often than celebs check into rehab.

What I have to wonder is when is he going to go to Iraq so he can be honored by all those Iraqis who are so grateful for him to send in our military to liberate them? His photo op bullshit in Haiti is a stunt bought by suckers.

Forum List

Back