A Man Of Pure Grace.

Grace?

273811.jpg

I%27d%20hit%20it.jpg

neither has yours blowhard

Poor old Perfect Person,, has a melt down when someone compliments President Bush,, you did it so perfectly for so long, it's like riding a bike huh?? you never forget your perfectedness!

yea willow and your sarcasm is getting old, more like a broken fucking record, what do you think?

I congratulate former president Bush for doing what he can to help the Haitians.........same for former president Clinton

:clap2:

The funniest part of the picture is the beer in his back pocket. Gotta respect that kind of efficiency but amstel is a lot better than heinies.

Bush, Clinton: Haiti response not about politics - washingtonpost.com

This comment is off topic, sorta. It reminds me of a saying we had in corporate America, one 'ah shit' wipes the good ledger clean. So I guess the reverse is true too. But good for all those who help - but my mind always turns to bad thoughts - then why can't we always be like this - and pass healthcare for instance. Ah life, too complicated I guess.

Amazon.com: Disaster Relief: Mercy Corps Landing Page

Regarding the picture, I believe he is taking them back for the deposit. Good hard working citizen huh.

Last edited:
Bush left the blacks of New Orleans to fend for themselves.

But, he is leading the charge to rescue the Haitians.

Go figure?? :cuckoo:

Obama left the lives of the 'Black' people of Haiti in Hillary's hands. If she fucks it up he'll blame her.

He's not involved. He in MA as we speak trying to bail out the idiot they want to replace Teddy with.

Last edited:
You know what? You're right. If he had said, "Screw you. I'm staying in Dallas. To hell with the Haitians!" he could not possibly be more vilified than he already has. He will likely gain nothing for answering the call.

oh pooh! bush wasn't "vilified". he was called out for the incompetent he was.

personally, i never thought he was evil. i always said i'm sure he's charming to have a drink with.... as did most people who are left of center.

but i know that the right likes to do the whole drama queen thing by saying the left was "mean" to him... "mean" to palin...yadda, yadda.

it's pretty funny, actually.

but man of grace? come on. lol..

I like you, J. I don't wanna fight, but Dub has been vilified by many on the left, and not for being incompetent. "Bush lied, people died"? That's pretty damn vilifying.

It is also pretty damn true. There is plenty of evidence that Bush lied and the fact people died is not debatable.

Paul O'Neill, Bush's first Treasury Secretary said invading Iraq was discussed and even plans were distributed in the first WEEKS of his administration. "going after Saddam was topic "A" 10 days after the inauguration - eight months before Sept. 11."

There is no question he lied to the American people when he campaigned for president. During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."

O'Neill observed: “The thing that's most surprising, I think, is how emphatically, from the very first, the administration had said ‘X’ during the campaign, but from the first day was often doing ‘Y,’” says Suskind. “Not just saying ‘Y,’ but actively moving toward the opposite of what they had said during the election.”

Bush Sought ‘Way’ To Invade Iraq? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Forum List

Back