A little perspective on 2014 Senate

Did I get her pregnant? Did I force her to drop out of school? Did I cause her to make poor decisions? Did I deny her the ambition and work ethic necessary to rise above a Walmart job?

Why should I be forced to support her?

are there no workhouses?

Seriously, the problem with the GOP is that they watch "It's a Wonderful Life" and cheer for Mr. Potter.

Guy, i honestly doubt you pay enough in taxes to support anyone, and the money we waste on military bullshit far outweighs doing the decent things like feeding poor kids.

How's this for a crazy idea. Tax the Waltons, who are making a killing off of her labor, to pay for these benefits.

Or better yet, have the Waltons actually pay her a fair wage.

I know, man, that's like crazy talk, right.

Did I get her pregnant? Did I force her to drop out of school? Did I cause her to make poor decisions? Did I deny her the ambition and work ethic necessary to rise above a Walmart job?

Why should I be forced to support her?

are there no workhouses?

Seriously, the problem with the GOP is that they watch "It's a Wonderful Life" and cheer for Mr. Potter.

Guy, i honestly doubt you pay enough in taxes to support anyone, and the money we waste on military bullshit far outweighs doing the decent things like feeding poor kids.

How's this for a crazy idea. Tax the Waltons, who are making a killing off of her labor, to pay for these benefits.

Or better yet, have the Waltons actually pay her a fair wage.

I know, man, that's like crazy talk, right.
They do pay her a fair wage. If SHE doesn't think it's fair, she is welcome to look elsewhere. The job will be filled in 10 minutes.

As far as taxing corporations, what you can't seem to get through the cinder block you pass off as a head is that corporations don't pay taxes. Their consumers do. Taxes are just a business expense, like rent and electricity.

They do pay her a fair wage. If SHE doesn't think it's fair, she is welcome to look elsewhere. The job will be filled in 10 minutes.

As far as taxing corporations, what you can't seem to get through the cinder block you pass off as a head is that corporations don't pay taxes. Their consumers do. Taxes are just a business expense, like rent and electricity.

I wasn't talking about taxing corporations, I was talking about taxing the Waltons personally.

They are worth more than most of their employees combined. They should be taxed appropriately.

You used the term freeloader describing a woman who works. I am simply asking why.

No, you use that term to describe people who get benefits from the government, even though MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO WORK.

Are you like fucking stupid, or just eastern European?
I consider you an obvious freeloader, but not the woman you described.

Working my ass off all my life gave me a certain advantage. Did I do that because I was white? Hell Joe! You may have stumbled upon something there!

I wasn't talking about taxing corporations, I was talking about taxing the Waltons personally.

They are worth more than most of their employees combined. They should be taxed appropriately.
They are taxed appropriately.
If they didn't pay the appropriate tax, they would be in prison.

I suppose obama could triple their tax burden by executive order...

Working my ass off all my life gave me a certain advantage. Did I do that because I was white? Hell Joe! You may have stumbled upon something there!

Hey, wait, I was waiting for you to tell me how totally not racist you are...

Most of us spend out lives working our asses off, thank you very much.

The delusion is that you really think you have an advantage. A big corporation that you worship can come by and crush you like a bug any time it wants to.

Hey, wait, I was waiting for you to tell me how totally not racist you are...

Most of us spend out lives working our asses off, thank you very much.

The delusion is that you really think you have an advantage. A big corporation that you worship can come by and crush you like a bug any time it wants to.
Idiotic post is.... well.... idiotic, but I expect no more.

Forum List

Back