They dont want to take your guns

Fuck me, another retard. Get up to date you retard -

British subject - Wikipedia

Walk on the moon? Who gives a flying fuck about that, apart from faggots.

Lol, another retard that believes going into war late means they won it. The US provided extra military personnel, munitions, and money. Apparently you guys were so disorganized, you were getting massacred, the Brits took over command, the allies just used your resources. You couldn't organise a piss up on a brewery and only made up one third of the allied forces in 1943-45.

As for your Independence, the colonies were getting beat and on the verge of surrender, then the French came galloping in to save your asses. I don't think America has won any wars.

Your education system with history is either shit, or you feel the need to beef up the rhetoric to make you sound macho. Either way, fucking coward.

Come and live in the UK, I think you would shit your pants and cry every night because you won't be walking about clutching a gun.

And you brag that you're the only country to drop nukes on people. Sick and pathetic.

Get Hollywood films out of your thick skull, the films are made up

So you have no appreciation for the fact the reason you are not speaking German today is the United States. You Brits often are pompous twits.

I am not going to live in the UK. I have no interest in being a subject.

Lol, another retard that believes going into war late means they won it. The US provided extra military personnel, munitions, and money. Apparently you guys were so disorganized, you were getting massacred, the Brits took over command, the allies just used your resources. You couldn't organise a piss up on a brewery and only made up one third of the allied forces in 1943-45.

As for your Independence, the colonies were getting beat and on the verge of surrender, then the French came galloping in to save your asses. I don't think America has won any wars.

Your education system with history is either shit, or you feel the need to beef up the rhetoric to make you sound macho. Either way, fucking coward.

Come and live in the UK, I think you would shit your pants and cry every night because you won't be walking about clutching a gun.

And you brag that you're the only country to drop nukes on people. Sick and pathetic.

/——/ Quick, go kneel and kiss King Chuck’s ring.

The RINOs sold out their country by joining the asshole Democrats to pass the filthy ass queer bill signed by Potatohead yesterday. There are two more weeks to go in this year and wouldn't be suprised if there weren't more sellouts.

/----/ " (just like the figure head of the US is the president) "
They why are democRATs obsessed with keeping "Figure Head" Donald Trump out of the White House? :spank:
Captain Caveman is a little worked up right now, so let me help clear it up for you. I have college degrees focused on both sides of the Atlantic and knowledge of both systems, so I think I'm in a good position to do so.

In any country, the Head of State is the one who fulfills official state functions: Welcoming foreign ambassadors, throwing state dinners, representing the country at the UN, etc.
The Head of Government is the one who runs the government.

In the UK, their Parliamentary system means that the Monarch (now, King Charles) is the Head of State, while the Prime Minister is the Head of Government.
In the US, the President is both the Head of State and the Head of one branch of the Government. When he called the President "the figure head," he was referring to his capacity as the Head of State.
CC knows full well that the American President is not powerless.

Yeah, okay. Calm down.

In WWII, the Americans were fortunate enough to be isolated from the battlefields, but unfortunate enough to have a lot of isolationists who insisted that we stay out of it. Criticize that movement if you like, but remember as you do that the appeasement practiced by the British wasn't exactly best practices, either. I applaud every British and Commonwealth soldier in the Expeditionary Force, at El Alamein, or the Battle of Britain, but it's tough to take criticism of American leadership seriously when it was Patton and Eisenhower who led the victories in North Africa and on D-Day, and British leadership didn't exactly save the day in, for example, Singapore.

As for the Revolution, the Colonists didn't need a French army to lift the siege of Boston, or win at Ticonderoga or Trenton, forcing the British to shift away from the north in the first half of the war, nor were there French forces at Cowpens or Guilford Courthouse. The Americans benefitted greatly from French (and German, and Polish, and even British) training and their Navy was instrumental in preventing Cornwallis's escape, but to say the Americans were getting clubbed and needed French rescue is overstating it, at least.

And yes, it is sad that the US is the only nation to have dropped nukes, but it is tough to hear criticism about foreign policy from the British, whose imperialistic past is hardly free from stain. I am aware that you could flip that sentence and use it to criticize the US in the same way, and you would be justified; America is certainly not blameless in its past actions, either. Neither is just about any developed nation. Each has its good and bad, so many lighten up with the Americans-are-the-worst and Rule-Britannia-forever rhetoric. It doesn't do anyone ever good, except maybe those that hate us both, and they don't need any help these days.

So you have no appreciation for the fact the reason you are not speaking German today is the United States. You Brits often are pompous twits.

I am not going to live in the UK. I have no interest in being a subject.
The term "subject" is just terminology; it means the same thing. In both the US and UK, their citizens are subject to the laws and standards of the state.

And without the British, the war probably would have lasted longer and cost more lives, but it isn't likely that the Germans would have utterly subjugated the British Isles. Plus, it's not as if we could have had as much success protecting our west if not for the British and ANZAC forces suffering horribly there either; he could just as easily say "If not for the British, California would be speaking Japanese!"

How many countries have disarmed their citizens? Please use Google, both brain cells, and your carer.

And when you answer, I will have to school and correct you.

Europe, China, Japan, Russia.....just so happens that the worst mass murders in history all occurred in these countries.....or by these countries in the disarmed societies they conquered.

/——-/ And don’t forget the Brits tried to wipe out the Irish, and sold the widows and orphans into slavery.

Yeah, okay. Calm down.

In WWII, the Americans were fortunate enough to be isolated from the battlefields, but unfortunate enough to have a lot of isolationists who insisted that we stay out of it. Criticize that movement if you like, but remember as you do that the appeasement practiced by the British wasn't exactly best practices, either. I applaud every British and Commonwealth soldier in the Expeditionary Force, at El Alamein, or the Battle of Britain, but it's tough to take criticism of American leadership seriously when it was Patton and Eisenhower who led the victories in North Africa and on D-Day, and British leadership didn't exactly save the day in, for example, Singapore.

As for the Revolution, the Colonists didn't need a French army to lift the siege of Boston, or win at Ticonderoga or Trenton, forcing the British to shift away from the north in the first half of the war, nor were there French forces at Cowpens or Guilford Courthouse. The Americans benefitted greatly from French (and German, and Polish, and even British) training and their Navy was instrumental in preventing Cornwallis's escape, but to say the Americans were getting clubbed and needed French rescue is overstating it, at least.

And yes, it is sad that the US is the only nation to have dropped nukes, but it is tough to hear criticism about foreign policy from the British, whose imperialistic past is hardly free from stain. I am aware that you could flip that sentence and use it to criticize the US in the same way, and you would be justified; America is certainly not blameless in its past actions, either. Neither is just about any developed nation. Each has its good and bad, so many lighten up with the Americans-are-the-worst and Rule-Britannia-forever rhetoric. It doesn't do anyone ever good, except maybe those that hate us both, and they don't need any help these days.

Humans throughouthistory have been bad and good.....but to blame America for being the worst would be a lie.

/——/ Not confused.
I like your irony.

Everyday is a school when it comes to Americans and correct history. Always seems to blow their Hollywood and Disney education system away.

European colonization of the Americas - Wikipedia

So have a read of where people came from to colonize the Americas and the various empires that were in charge over it's history.

Did your schools not cover this basic shit??

The term "subject" is just terminology; it means the same thing. In both the US and UK, their citizens are subject to the laws and standards of the state.

And without the British, the war probably would have lasted longer and cost more lives, but it isn't likely that the Germans would have utterly subjugated the British Isles. Plus, it's not as if we could have had as much success protecting our west if not for the British and ANZAC forces suffering horribly there either; he could just as easily say "If not for the British, California would be speaking Japanese!"
I may be subject (verb) to the law but I am not considered to be a subject (noun) or a vassal but instead a citizen.

Some dispute if Yamamoto ever made the quote below but even if not, there is a lot of truth in it.

1671074285700.jpeg

We actually sent civilian owned firearms to England in WWII to help them resist the Germans if Hitler would have decided to invade.

An Official Journal Of The NRA | Throwback Thursday: Send A Gun to Defend a British Home

Last edited:
The slaves you Brit’s bought from Africans then brought to the new world.
Americans had and still have slaves. Every country still has slaves. There are more slaves today than past historical slave times. Your pea sized brain just thinks slaves happened a few hundred years ago and Americans were excluded. You need to pick some text books up before opening your gob.

In the UK, the government cannot stop you from owning and using a shot gun. Most Americans don't know that. The way it works is, the police need to find a reason why you're not suitable to own the shotgun, so just need to know the serial numbers, record of sales, and your gun cabinet is secure. So you obtain a certificate where the information is collated. The only thing that stops you from owning a shot gun, is you. So the police will check your background, your police record, your driving licence, your medical history, and the referees you supplied. There's no age limit, even 9 year olds have had shotgun certificates issued. So who's taking your shot gun away? You?

With other firearms, that's where you need to make a case on why you should own one. So if you're part of a gun club etc ...

One thing is for sure, a responsible society wouldn't allow citizens to wander around public areas with guns.

So with strict gun regs, the UK government cannot deny a citizen from owning and using a shotgun. That is down to the conduct of the citizen, and if they're dumb enough to say they need a rifle or long barreled hand gun for self defence, kiss your arse goodbye to owning a firearm.

And that's why many American gun owners are thick as pig shit. They want a gun for self defence, willingness to shoot others, yet they think they're the good safe guy. You can't get any more fucking stupid than that
And Brits are nothing but pathetic sheep that need permission from the fucking government to do just about everything from reading a book to owning a fucking pocket knife

And Brits are nothing but pathetic sheep that need permission from the fucking government to do just about everything from reading a book to owning a fucking pocket knife
You wouldn't survive over here for 5 minutes, because you're a pussy hiding behind a gun. Fucking yellow belly coward.

Forum List

Back