A little perspective on 2014 Senate

Yup, typical Mormon... all smiles until someone calls bullshit on you.
The election was over over two weeks ago, get over you butt hurt Joe, this thread sure shows how pissed you have been over it.

Well, I'm pissed our politics are so dysfunctional. That our government can be paralyzed for two years because 5 million Bubba-rednecks can change control of the Senate.

So now we are going to get the President doing what he SHOULD have done six years ago- actually ACT like a President.

And you guys will all whine when he does it, because he's black.

Where did I whine about his skin color? Please show me that or those posts? My issues is with clueless democrats, which you fall into that category just by virtue of your post.

Since Romney got the nomination nearly 3 years ago, he's had a hard on for Mormons.

It's sad, really. I think the boss who canned him for being a meth head must have been LDS.

Naw, I've had a hard on for Mormons for 30 years now, ever since I met some when I was inthe service. Creepy, lying backstabbing hypocrites. And that was before I even bothered to study any of the batshit crazy stuff they believe.

and the GOP let them hijack their party for a PSA.
You've been smoking meth for 30 years? WTF Joe!

Yup, typical Mormon... all smiles until someone calls bullshit on you.
The election was over over two weeks ago, get over you butt hurt Joe, this thread sure shows how pissed you have been over it.

Well, I'm pissed our politics are so dysfunctional. That our government can be paralyzed for two years because 5 million Bubba-rednecks can change control of the Senate.

So now we are going to get the President doing what he SHOULD have done six years ago- actually ACT like a President.

And you guys will all whine when he does it, because he's black.
He's going to "act like a President"? Which President? Fidel Castro?

No one fears brown people, Joe. We fear government with millions more freeloaders voting for people that promise them cell phones and free cheese in return for their votes.
That our President would dare to change existing legislation in the face of the sound ass kicking he got 3 weeks ago does make me think he wishes he were Fidel.

No one fears brown people, Joe. We fear government with millions more freeloaders voting for people that promise them cell phones and free cheese in return for their votes.
That our President would dare to change existing legislation in the face of the sound ass kicking he got 3 weeks ago does make me think he wishes he were Fidel.

Well, maybe if the 1%ers paid the "Freeloaders" for their labor, instead of looking to cheat them at every oppurtunity, they might not vote democratic.

Of course, Obama isn't changing anything. He's just using the executive enforcement powers that the law already gives him.

Well, maybe if the 1%ers paid the "Freeloaders" for their labor, instead of looking to cheat them at every oppurtunity, they might not vote democratic.

Of course, Obama isn't changing anything. He's just using the executive enforcement powers that the law already gives him.
Pay "freeloaders" for their labors?! As one, you must realize that "freeloader" is tantamount to "parasite".

[]Pay "freeloaders" for their labors?! As one, you must realize that "freeloader" is tantamount to "parasite".

Most people who are getting assistance have jobs, or aren't expected to work because they are children, disabled or retired.

So what we are really doing is subsidizing the cheap labor pool for big corporations.

Idiotic post is.... well.... idiotic, but I expect no more.

Why do crybabies like you want to change the rules when you get spanked?

Actually, there's a sensible, non-partisan reason to want to be rid of midterms.

And, no, not just that most people don't show up to them and we get wild swings in congress.

But also that it requires us to be in a cycle of perpetual election. When your Congressman is thinking about 2016 the minute he wins in 2014, he's really not concentrating on the job you sent him there to do.

Funny thing is Joey you lost and just because you lost you want to change the rules....just like any little kid would.

[]Pay "freeloaders" for their labors?! As one, you must realize that "freeloader" is tantamount to "parasite".

Most people who are getting assistance have jobs, or aren't expected to work because they are children, disabled or retired.

So what we are really doing is subsidizing the cheap labor pool for big corporations.

Funny thing is Joey you lost and just because you lost you want to change the rules....just like any little kid would.

No, just want to change a system that doesn't really work well, and hasn't for a long time.

Clearly, your party can't win presidential elections without cheating. You haven't won an honest presidential election since 1988.

And that's really the only national referendum we have.

duly noted you couldn't understand the point made, Cleetus.

You're defining people with jobs as freeloaders?

Well, not I expect you to think about this.

But you have a single mother who works at Wal Mart for barely minimum wage. Because she has two kids, she gets SNAP (or as you like to call them "food stamps", although they haven't used stamps in years.) She qualifies for a Section 8 housing subsidy and even though WalMart offers a health care plan for her family that she can't afford, she is getting an ObamaCare plan for about $11.00 a month.

So is she a "Freeloader", or is she someone who has a job, who is trying to set a good example and contribute, but isn't because the people who pay her have found that without a strong government or union working on her behalf, they can cheat her with impunity?

Not that I expect an honest answer out of you about the above scenario.

But you have a single mother who works at Wal Mart for barely minimum wage. Because she has two kids, she gets SNAP (or as you like to call them "food stamps", although they haven't used stamps in years.) She qualifies for a Section 8 housing subsidy and even though WalMart offers a health care plan for her family that she can't afford, she is getting an ObamaCare plan for about $11.00 a month.

So is she a "Freeloader", or is she someone who has a job, who is trying to set a good example and contribute, but isn't because the people who pay her have found that without a strong government or union working on her behalf, they can cheat her with impunity?

Apparently you consider her a freeloader. Your term.so you think she is?

duly noted you couldn't understand the point made, Cleetus.

Last edited:

Did I get her pregnant? Did I force her to drop out of school? Did I cause her to make poor decisions? Did I deny her the ambition and work ethic necessary to rise above a Walmart job?

Why should I be forced to support her?

As always, Idiotic post is.... well.... idiotic, but I expect no more.

Forum List

Back