A Likely Scenario.By June?,Will We See Around 20 Immigrants Living In Small Homes&Apartments?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This could happen. Especially in the poor neighborhoods of South Cally/Arizona/Texas/New Mexico, Maybe Nevada.
Arent we all wondering where these endless illegal aliens will eventually wind up? Well, we all know they aint gonna live in middle class neighborhoods. So do these sub-par apartments/housing complexes have a limit on how many people allowed to live in each unit?
What are they gonna do? sneak in and out of these units in the middle of the night when no one is watching?
:eusa_think:

There has been a steady stream of immigrants being placed in Churches and relief shelters in Tucson Az. It's a short matter of time before those shelters are overwhelmed, then it's onto the streets or piling into the cheapest apartment they can find. I am sure it's the same for all towns and cities within 100 miles of the border. Except for occasional local news reports, mainstream media is silent.

What is going to happen to the illegal caravans of immigrants when technology replaces their jobs?.....its happening faster than you would think....Oranges and lemons are picked by machines....they now have machines for ground crop harvesting and those machines are getting cheaper every day...these machines can pick lettuce one day and sugar beats the next...they can be placed on a trailer and moved to the next field with ease....they have box stacking and shipping robots and robot order takers at fast food restaurants...high tech self loading dishwashers... people had better wake the hell up...its your tax dollars....
Who is going to care for them?....your children and grandchildren that's who....where are we going to jail them when they steal because they are out of work?...

All of this...because Trump won.....sick....

Call your congress person....

There has been a steady stream of immigrants being placed in Churches and relief shelters in Tucson Az. It's a short matter of time before those shelters are overwhelmed, then it's onto the streets or piling into the cheapest apartment they can find. I am sure it's the same for all towns and cities within 100 miles of the border. Except for occasional local news reports, mainstream media is silent.
in the worst areas around LA, they will likely overwhelm the water/sewer systems. and thats just the beginning

What is going to happen to the illegal caravans of immigrants when technology replaces their jobs?.....its happening faster than you would think....Oranges and lemons are picked by machines....they now have machines for ground crop harvesting and those machines are getting cheaper every day...these machines can pick lettuce one day and sugar beats the next...they can be placed on a trailer and moved to the next field with ease....they have box stacking and shipping robots and robot order takers at fast food restaurants...high tech self loading dishwashers... people had better wake the hell up...its your tax dollars....
Who is going to care for them?....your children and grandchildren that's who....where are we going to jail them when they steal because they are out of work?...

All of this...because Trump won.....sick....

Call your congress person....

There will be a race war of sorts only on a scale that will make the Holocaust look tame.

Jo

well at least the pooper scoopers in LA will be getting more overtime

What happened in Los Angeles? Blacks were put out of apartments so that triple the number of Hispanics could pile in there and pay more.

What happened in Los Angeles? Blacks were put out of apartments so that triple the number of Hispanics could pile in there and pay more.
i wouldnt be surprised if they wind up living in garages and back yards

It's been a long time since I've read so much horse shit in one short thread.

It's a cultural thing. Hispanics are very family oriented and tend to keep closer relations with extended family members like cousins, uncles etc. It's hardly uncommon to have a ton of them living under one roof.

i cant wait to see the craiglist ads,,,something like "I need free room to live" will live in your casa free but i can clean your house in xchange"

It's a cultural thing. Hispanics are very family oriented and tend to keep closer relations with extended family members like cousins, uncles etc. It's hardly uncommon to have a ton of them living under one roof.
I don't know about all Hispanics but in Mexico the birthrate has plummeted over the last 50 years. It is essential the same as the US, 1845 per thousand women. The rate in Mexico is dropping much faster than the US, 3% last year which means a big problem for Mexico in about 30 years. If Trump doesn't complete a wall to keep Hispanics out, Mexico may build one to keep them in.

I don't know about all Hispanics but in Mexico the birthrate has plummeted over the last 50 years. It is essential the same as the US, 1845 per thousand women. The rate in Mexico is dropping much faster than the US, 3% last year which means a big problem for Mexico in about 30 years. If Trump doesn't complete a wall to keep Hispanics out, Mexico may build one to keep them in.

Ah so cultural marxism has taken its toll on Mexican society as well. Shame.

Ah so cultural marxism has taken its toll on Mexican society as well. Shame.
They should be of no concern now that Donald Trump has told them that we are full up. We have no place to put them so they just as well turn their caravans around and head back home. I kid you not, Trump is so disconnected from reality that he's telling these migrants that they don't need to worry about being detained.

"The system is full," Trump said. "We can’t take you anymore. Whether it’s asylum, whether it’s anything you want, it’s illegal migration, we can’t take you anymore. Our country is full, our area’s full, the sector is full. We can’t take you anymore, I’m sorry, can’t happen. So turn around, that’s the way it is."
Trump to Illegal Immigrants: The Country Is Full, So Turn Around

hey, all those people in LA that just bought a new refrigerator can now sell the boxes.

Forum List

Back