For The Immigrants With A Home To Go To.Are We Gonna See Many Small Homes With Around Twenty Occupants Sharing Two Bedrooms,One Bathroom?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
and we all know this is very common in the "Sub-Par" communities of Los Angeles,Miami,New York,Various towns in the mid-west. Up to 10 occupants in homes is probably common,where the owners try to hide the illegal ones.But what happens in the months to come as maybe another two or so million immigrants start heading into blue/purple states where there are many immigrant communities where the households are already crowded,and probbaly with one or two illegal immigrants hiding in the homes. And where are they gonna sleep in these tiny 1000 sq foot homes, and sharing the one or two bathrooms with up to 15 to 20 others?

I'm fine with the millions of illegals pouring in. Ship them all to Dem cities. When Chicago has 500,000 illegals milling around downtown things will change.

This is exactly what I found in Reno NV when I was looking at rental property a couple of years ago. Our country is turning into a third world shit hole, and most Democrats don't seem to mind as long as it hasn't yet affected them personally.

and we all know this is very common in the "Sub-Par" communities of Los Angeles,Miami,New York,Various towns in the mid-west. Up to 10 occupants in homes is probably common,where the owners try to hide the illegal ones.But what happens in the months to come as maybe another two or so million immigrants start heading into blue/purple states where there are many immigrant communities where the households are already crowded,and probbaly with one or two illegal immigrants hiding in the homes. And where are they gonna sleep in these tiny 1000 sq foot homes, and sharing the one or two bathrooms with up to 15 to 20 others?
And where are they going to park all those junky cars? :omg:

This is exactly what I found in Reno NV when I was looking at rental property a couple of years ago. Our country is turning into a third world shit hole, and most Democrats don't seem to mind as long as it hasn't yet affected them personally.
i remember a news story,,,guessing late 90s. a network did a story regarding 13 or 14 illegals (i guess) sharing a one bedroom efficiancy in a miami suburb,,,,guess thats gonna become the normal soon.

I have a mule shed I might consider renting out for $100 a week per person. You could probably fit 15 of them in there is they take turns sleeping. It doesn't have running water but there is a creek down the hill.

mule shed.jpg

I'm fine with the millions of illegals pouring in. Ship them all to Dem cities. When Chicago has 500,000 illegals milling around downtown things will change.
It seems that the Dems want lawlessness and disorder, if only because Repubs want law and order.

It’s happening now and we’re going to see more of it. When the dems need a crisis to win elections you and I will be buying them new homes.

I have a mule shed I might consider renting out for $100 a week per person. You could probably fit 15 of them in there is they take turns sleeping. It doesn't have running water but there is a creek down the hill.

View attachment 782751
THIS IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS THE FUTURE OF AMERICA AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE.

i remember a news story,,,guessing late 90s. a network did a story regarding 13 or 14 illegals (i guess) sharing a one bedroom efficiancy in a miami suburb,,,,guess thats gonna become the normal soon.
Bedroom closets are fitted with shelves for the children to sleep. A large bucket fitted with a toilet seat put into a hall closet is another toilet. A backyard hose is a shower. The bathtub is for laundry. Sleeping bags is every room. Rolled up when not in use so the space can be used by another. They make it work.

~~~~~~
Sounds like the block busting techniques by DSA Democrats used in NYC during the 1960s and 70s.

**********​
**********​
**********​

Last edited:
Bedroom closets are fitted with shelves for the children to sleep. A large bucket fitted with a toilet seat put into a hall closet is another toilet. A backyard hose is a shower. The bathtub is for laundry. Sleeping bags is every room. Rolled up when not in use so the space can be used by another. They make it work.
My gay nephew and his S/O rented a small 1 BR apartment in Brooklyn. They broke up leaving my nephew with a $2000/month rent bill (this was more than 10 years ago). He turned the only closet into a bedroom by building a shelf for a mattress and a large overhead shelf for storage. He rented it out for $700/month. The guy was "happy as hell' to get it.

My gay nephew and his S/O rented a small 1 BR apartment in Brooklyn. They broke up leaving my nephew with a $2000/month rent bill (this was more than 10 years ago). He turned the only closet into a bedroom by building a shelf for a mattress and a large overhead shelf for storage. Hea rented it out for $700/month. The guy was "happy as hell' to get it.
The last time I was apartment shopping, I ran across a building in Santa Monica that rented "pods". Basically it was a shelf with a mattress. No bathroom but there was a 24 hour gym across the street. The rent was $1,000 a month.

Forum List

Back