As Immigrants Keep Crossing Border,Where Are They Living?,Tents?Garages?Sharing One Bedroom Units?

Several years ago in San Rafael, which is north of San Francisco, quite a few day laborers were interviewed by a local newspaper.

One of the quotes stuck with me- asked about where people lived- the person said:

"When we meet someone who has just arrived and doesn't have a place to live yet, we invite them back to stay with us until they find their own place- we don't leave anyone on the street"

And looking at the homeless situation- that statement is clearly true- to my knowledge I have never seen a homeless Mexican/Central American in the Bay Area- I see whites, blacks, even native Americans- but no Mexicans- or Asians.

I would send them to live inside the Dimocrtat party headquarters. They're the mother fucker's who want them here, so let them take care of 'em.
Obama has deported more illegals in 6 years than Gomer did in 8. Now you know at least one thing.
U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013 Pew Research Center

Yeah I'm aware of that, and I'm also aware Obama and Dimocrats are not for deportation, and Obama focused on criminal illegals and nowadays there are many more than in the past.

The bottom line is anyone with a brain knows that Dimocrats are the ones who champion the cause for illegals, as well as know that conservatives are the ones who are much more likely to be in favor of deportation.

You do not want to actually deny that, right ?

I would send them to live inside the Dimocrtat party headquarters. They're the mother fucker's who want them here, so let them take care of 'em.
Obama has deported more illegals in 6 years than Gomer did in 8. Now you know at least one thing.
He deported them so they could go and fetch their families to be brought back under his executive action plan.

i wont be surprised if Obama makes Mexico the 58th state so they can vote for the Charlie Christ/Debbie Wasserman ticket in 2016.

so 100 are deported and in the next few weeks 100 come in.....so who won?...
Republicans who like the cheap labor.

I wonder how many legal californian's have stepped in illegal poop on the sidewalks.
whaa.gif

well at least the rich ones will be able to escape a dry california, maybe the illegals will just have to walk back to mexico. then we will see those "Shut Down" and "Closed" signs all over the borders of California.

well at least the rich ones will be able to escape a dry california, maybe the illegals will just have to walk back to mexico. then we will see those "Shut Down" and "Closed" signs all over the borders of California.
sorry, the rich will still hire them,they need someone to tend to them and do the jobs for them that Americans wont....

sorry, the rich will still hire them,they need someone to tend to them and do the jobs for them that Americans wont....
well then I guess the rich will hire the illegals to dig out lakes and canals as an alternative to wells. maybe they can just dig out a line into the ocean. nothing wrong with using salt water to flush the toilet.

You can be damn sure Obama is NOT redistributing his wealth to help even one of them.....and Him with all those spare bedrooms in The (former) White House!

Obama - the personification of American GREED.

:tinfoil: Do we ever hear of these stories in the media? Regarding where all of these thousands of illegals crossing into Cally/Texas/Arizona/New Mexico wind up living in? You know they are not living in an average $200K home in the suburbs. How about the ones headed into the Los Angeles area. Can we guess that in many cases they are living like sardines in garages&attached apartments. Or how about all of those sub-par apartments that were build in the 60's & 70's, and never upgraded. If they just keep on coming and moving into many of the poorer neighborhoods in the mid-west, you have to figure that sooner or later they will overwhelm the resources that "The Legal Americans" are already using and paying for! Like The Plumbing and Sewer Systems !!!:dunno:

Yo, this is why you don`t vote Democrat on the ticket! They are trying to make the U.S.A. a 3rd World Country, period, that way they can control every aspect of your life!!! And you will have no say so, if you try? You will be excuted!!! :Boom2:
and will the Democrats save them when the next 7.5 hits cally?

Forum List

Back