As Immigrants Keep Crossing Border,Where Are They Living?,Tents?Garages?Sharing One Bedroom Units?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:tinfoil: Do we ever hear of these stories in the media? Regarding where all of these thousands of illegals crossing into Cally/Texas/Arizona/New Mexico wind up living in? You know they are not living in an average $200K home in the suburbs. How about the ones headed into the Los Angeles area. Can we guess that in many cases they are living like sardines in garages&attached apartments. Or how about all of those sub-par apartments that were build in the 60's & 70's, and never upgraded. If they just keep on coming and moving into many of the poorer neighborhoods in the mid-west, you have to figure that sooner or later they will overwhelm the resources that "The Legal Americans" are already using and paying for! Like The Plumbing and Sewer Systems !!!:dunno:

1st post
I worked in Arizona in the 70's and early 80's. I was on the Mexican border in Nogales, Arizona. It was common for many families to live in one house. Also, I worked in south Texas around Edinburg, Pharr, and other places right on the Mexican border. And, it was the same as in Arizona, many families living in one house. They would work in construction in Arizona and in the produce fields and processing sheds in south Texas. When I was in south Texas, inspecting produce for the U.S.D.A., I couldn't understand a word they were saying, and had a hard time doing my job most of the time. Later, when I went to L.A., I saw them everywhere, and the same scenario as in Arizona and Texas. So, my guess is that they're doing the same thing today when they come across the border. I don't know where else they could be living. Well, maybe the government is housing them now. It' strange that we never see anything about it on the news.

Last edited:
5th post
:tinfoil: Do we ever hear of these stories in the media? Regarding where all of these thousands of illegals crossing into Cally/Texas/Arizona/New Mexico wind up living in? You know they are not living in an average $200K home in the suburbs. How about the ones headed into the Los Angeles area. Can we guess that in many cases they are living like sardines in garages&attached apartments. Or how about all of those sub-par apartments that were build in the 60's & 70's, and never upgraded. If they just keep on coming and moving into many of the poorer neighborhoods in the mid-west, you have to figure that sooner or later they will overwhelm the resources that "The Legal Americans" are already using and paying for! Like The Plumbing and Sewer Systems !!!:dunno:

Yo, this is why you don`t vote Democrat on the ticket! They are trying to make the U.S.A. a 3rd World Country, period, that way they can control every aspect of your life!!! And you will have no say so, if you try? You will be excuted!!! :Boom2:

Yo, this is why you don`t vote Democrat on the ticket! They are trying to make the U.S.A. a 3rd World Country, period, that way they can control every aspect of your life!!! And you will have no say so, if you try? You will be excuted!!! :Boom2::booze:

"GTP"

• Banned

Yo, this is why you don`t vote Democrat on the ticket! They are trying to make the U.S.A. a 3rd World Country, period, that way they can control every aspect of your life!!! And you will have no say so, if you try? You will be excuted!!! :Boom2:
if only the immigrants knew that WE ARE BROKE! just u wait, come 20 Trillion in Debt, there will be no more Free Money left to give to the illegals, then they will go back to south america,

if only the immigrants knew that WE ARE BROKE! just u wait, come 20 Trillion in Debt, there will be no more Free Money left to give to the illegals, then they will go back to south america,

Yo, that is the way to make them go back, no jobs giving, and if you do give an illegal a job, we will fine you a Big Fine or shut your business down, period! I don`t want to hear the BS we can`t bus them back? They would leave the same way they came, period!

"GTP"

Yo, that is the way to make them go back, no jobs giving, and if you do give an illegal a job, we will fine you a Big Fine or shut your business down, period! I don`t want to hear the BS we can`t bus them back? They would leave the same way they came, period!

"GTP"
right, when the system collapses again, who ever they are working for will shut down (most of them in blue states of course) then they will have no choice but find the next bus to Mexico.

10th post

"GTP"
right, when the system collapses again, who ever they are working for will shut down (most of them in blue states of course) then they will have no choice but find the next bus to Mexico.

Yo, if Sarah looked like that I would move to Alaska!!!
Yes true!

"GTP"

I looked at a house to buy that was owned by mexicans. There were two families in the home. One family to a bedroom. The closets were fitted with wide shelves for the kids to sleep. Older kids and parents slept on the floor.

The living room and dining room were covered in sleeping bags belonging to the working men. There was one working bathroom and a bucket fitted with a toilet seat in a closet as a spare toilet. A hose in the backyard served as an extra shower. The kitchen had been pretty much stripped and sold. Cooking was mostly outside on a charcoal grill.

They found a way for a large number of people to make do.

Naturally the house couldn't be sold as is. Either a massive reno or a total rebuild.

I looked at a house to buy that was owned by mexicans. There were two families in the home. One family to a bedroom. The closets were fitted with wide shelves for the kids to sleep. Older kids and parents slept on the floor.

The living room and dining room were covered in sleeping bags belonging to the working men. There was one working bathroom and a bucket fitted with a toilet seat in a closet as a spare toilet. A hose in the backyard served as an extra shower. The kitchen had been pretty much stripped and sold. Cooking was mostly outside on a charcoal grill.

Naturally the house couldn't be sold as is. Either a massive reno or a total rebuild.
that sounds about right, i would imagine many of them also move into abandoned homes with no plumbing/electricity. especially in the mid-west where it reaches 100 degrees in the summer. I dont know how they survive. sooner or later it will get to the point where there are no jobs AND NO MORE FREE MONEY !

Yo, sounds like a way the welfare recipients could live, save the taxpayer a bundle!!!

"GTP"

Dumpsters...

Forum List

Back