A Liberal Gets his ass Smacked by Rush Regarding Palin

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
And belive me it was a message to all of you that continue to foist these Anti-Palin threads I keep reading...

Simply(?): Why Does Palin Scare You Libs? <LINK

A caller to Limbaugh today really outed many of you nabobs of Negativity regarding Sarah Palin, and WHY you feel threatened by Sarah...

The point being? She is NOT in a position of authority right now.She isn't voting on ANY legislation, and she abdicated her Governorship to save her State from the abject venom (And dragging the people of her State through it as an act of courage in MY humble view...) *SHE* is on a book tour...but yet the venom ensues and many show their distain for her as the following aptly demonstrates: It really got me to thinking in my subsequent editorial that follows this exchange...

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

spc.gif
RUSH: We go to Milwaukee next. Jerry, you are on Open Line Friday. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. You know, I'm a Democrat and I really want Palin as the nominee. I really want Palin as the nominee because if she became the nominee there's no chance she would get elected. President Obama would basically defeat her in a landslide because the American people know she's an empty suit. They know that she's a coward who hides behind the military; they know about her trying to ban books or looking into banning books in Wasilla, Alaska. Her book just showed how much of an empty suit she was, how she really doesn't say anything and she just attacks the people who disagree with her. There's no policy ideas in the book at all.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0061939897?ie=UTF8&tag=theofficiw0c2-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0061939897"]
01125110.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
[/ame]

RUSH: Now, now, now. I've read the book and you're just repeating a bunch of bluster that you've read on websites, 'cause this book is full of policy. That's what makes it remarkable.

CALLER: No, it's not. No, it's not. I read part of Mike Huckabee's book. Even though I don't agree with Mike Huckabee, that had a hundred times the actual content of the gossip book which is Going Rogue, which is "Going Tedious," I call it.

RUSH: There's only ten pages of gossip in this book. Would you explain something to me? I really don't understand -- and you're a Democrat, and maybe you can help me understand.

CALLER: Uh-huh.

RUSH: What is it about this woman that drives you so crazy?

CALLER: What is it about Obama that drives the right-wing so crazy?

RUSH: Because he's destroying the country, my man. Answer my question. I answered yours. What is it about this woman that drives you so crazy? She can't do a damn thing to you, Jerry.

CALLER: Well, I don't think she's going to be elected president --

RUSH: Jerry, why does she scare you?

CALLER: She divides Americans, Rush. She has this idea that if you don't agree with her -- and this is common on the right -- then you're not really a patriot like her. You're not really a real American.

RUSH: Wait a second. No, no, no.

CALLER: She said that in North Carolina during the election.

RUSH: She scares you to death. She frightens the hell out of you. You're having to make up all kinds of stuff about her. This woman has far more patriotism and love of country and decency in her than Barack Obama could hope to have. This woman would be so much better leading this country than what we have now because we are being led into destruction. We are being led over the cliff into an abyss. We are being led by a man who's got a chip on his shoulder for some reason about this country and doesn't like it. She loves it. I'd rather have somebody that openly loves this country, respects it, and wants to project American exceptionalism around the world rather than what we got now: Somebody running around taking every opportunity he can to cut this country down to size. Bringing a terrorist trial to New York City, conferring citizenship rights on a man who was the mastermind behind a murder of almost 3,000 Americans? What I don't understand is how anybody -- and you sound like you have a functional brain. What I don't understand is how anybody can look at what's happening in this country and say the problem is Sarah Palin

spc.gif

Sarah Palin is in NO authority position...But in my view? *SHE* (By some estimates/projections) *MIGHT RUN* for POTUS even though she has NOT comitted to it formally. But this guy seems to be afraid...WHY?

So tell us Liberal/Statists? WHY are you so caught up with her? WHY the continued (ATTEMPTED, I mighr add), character destruction of a woman who by all intents and purposes seems to be LOVED by the masses?

I'll tell you *WHY*. Because SHE speaks for more folks than you can imagine. 2012 is a millenium away in political terms...so the search/destroy mission is quite evident. But If you MUST destroy this woman? Go forearmed into battle knowing this?

PALIN represents something that you cannot stand something that YOU collectively cannot comprehend......and that is the real American base...she has appeal of POSITIVE THINKING that you so loathe...and she does it so well...

And it's clearly something that you Statists PRIZE, and that's the Adulation she garners from the REAL grass roots that have roundly rejected your negativity.

YOU cannot stand a strong woman who speaks to the CORE of what it means to be a REAL AMERICAN... and to this point the majority of you Palin Haters will continue to attack her...you do so, at your own peril...

...And that at the peril of this Republic that she so proudly represents by her words and deeds.

The PEOPLE support her in the arena of Ideas, and this is why your attempt to destroy her by your abject vitriol. If only YOU had it so good.

Approach with caution.

~Submitted by the T , 20 November, 2009...

Last edited:
Jeez Thomas, drinking already? Oh well, I suppose it's always 5 o'clock somewhere huh?

I'm convinced (actually, I didn't read a word of the OP, but I remain convinced) Sarah Palin is the ideal candidate and the Republican Party would be foolish not to nominate her for the head of the 2012 ticket.
Our nation needs a uniter, a decisive leader who makes a decision and sticks to it - no matter what the consequences. A leader with convictions, one who will drill baby drill, keep government out of the peoples business and deliver a morning pray each day from the oval office.
The Republican Party may even consider Michellel Bachman for the office of VPOTUS and Marsha Blackburn as SectofState; three strong, smart, slightly crazy women to lead our nation into the 19th century. Won't that be grand?!

I'm convinced (actually, I didn't read a word of the OP, but I remain convinced) Sarah Palin is the ideal candidate and the Republican Party would be foolish not to nominate her for the head of the 2012 ticket.
Our nation needs a uniter, a decisive leader who makes a decision and sticks to it - no matter what the consequences. A leader with convictions, one who will drill baby drill, keep government out of the peoples business and deliver a morning pray each day from the oval office.
The Republican Party may even consider Michellel Bachman for the office of VPOTUS and Marsha Blackburn as SectofState; three strong, smart, slightly crazy women to lead our nation into the 19th century. Won't that be grand?!

Correction: The 14th Century.

What's funny is that both she and Obama were green weenies. I didn't like Palin all that much (nor McCain) so was hopeful about Obama, but given the last two or three months? I am not all that sure anymore. That's a lie. I AM sure that Obama is so indecisive that I hope no OTHER urgencies arise.

What's funny is that both she and Obama were green weenies. I didn't like Palin all that much (nor McCain) so was hopeful about Obama, but given the last two or three months? I am not all that sure anymore. That's a lie. I AM sure that Obama is so indecisive that I hope no OTHER urgencies arise.

Those Somali Pirates thought Obama was indecisive too, what happened to them again? :eusa_whistle:

And belive me it was a message to all of you that continue to foist these Anti-Palin threads I keep reading...

A caller to Limbaugh today really outed many of you nabobs of Negativity regarding Sarah Palin, and WHY you feel threatened by Sarah...

The point being? She is NOT in a position of authority right now.She isn't voting on ANY legislation, and she abdicated her Governorship to save her State from the abject venom (And dragging the people of her State through it as an act of courage in MY humble view...) *SHE* is on a book tour...but yet the venom ensues and many show their distain for her as the following aptly demonstrates: It really got me to thinking in my subsequent editorial that follows this exchange...

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

spc.gif

CALLER: Hi, Rush. You know, I'm a Democrat and I really want Palin as the nominee. I really want Palin as the nominee because if she became the nominee there's no chance she would get elected. President Obama would basically defeat her in a landslide because the American people know she's an empty suit. They know that she's a coward who hides behind the military; they know about her trying to ban books or looking into banning books in Wasilla, Alaska. Her book just showed how much of an empty suit she was, how she really doesn't say anything and she just attacks the people who disagree with her. There's no policy ideas in the book at all.

RUSH: Now, now, now. I've read the book and you're just repeating a bunch of bluster that you've read on websites, 'cause this book is full of policy. That's what makes it remarkable.

CALLER: No, it's not. No, it's not. I read part of Mike Huckabee's book. Even though I don't agree with Mike Huckabee, that had a hundred times the actual content of the gossip book which is Going Rogue, which is "Going Tedious," I call it.

RUSH: There's only ten pages of gossip in this book. Would you explain something to me? I really don't understand -- and you're a Democrat, and maybe you can help me understand.

RUSH: Because he's destroying the country, my man. Answer my question. I answered yours. What is it about this woman that drives you so crazy? She can't do a damn thing to you, Jerry.

CALLER: She divides Americans, Rush. She has this idea that if you don't agree with her -- and this is common on the right -- then you're not really a patriot like her. You're not really a real American.

RUSH: She scares you to death. She frightens the hell out of you. You're having to make up all kinds of stuff about her. This woman has far more patriotism and love of country and decency in her than Barack Obama could hope to have. This woman would be so much better leading this country than what we have now because we are being led into destruction. We are being led over the cliff into an abyss. We are being led by a man who's got a chip on his shoulder for some reason about this country and doesn't like it. She loves it. I'd rather have somebody that openly loves this country, respects it, and wants to project American exceptionalism around the world rather than what we got now: Somebody running around taking every opportunity he can to cut this country down to size. Bringing a terrorist trial to New York City, conferring citizenship rights on a man who was the mastermind behind a murder of almost 3,000 Americans? What I don't understand is how anybody -- and you sound like you have a functional brain. What I don't understand is how anybody can look at what's happening in this country and say the problem is Sarah Palin

spc.gif

Sarah Palin is in NO authority position...But in my view? *SHE* (By some estimates/projections) *MIGHT RUN* for POTUS even though she has NOT comitted to it formally. But this guy seems to be afraid...WHY?

So tell us Liberal/Statists? WHY are you so caught up with her? WHY the continued (ATTEMPTED, I mighr add), character destruction of a woman who by all intents and purposes seems to be LOVED by the masses?

I'll tell you *WHY*. Because SHE speaks for more folks than you can imagine. 2012 is a millenium away in political terms...so the search/destroy mission is quite evident. But If you MUST destroy this woman? Go forearmed into battle knowing this?

PALIN represents something that you cannot stand something that YOU collectively cannot comprehend......and that is the real American base...she has appeal of POSITIVE THINKING that you so loathe...and she does it so well...

And it's clearly something that you Statists PRIZE, and that's the Adulation she garners from the REAL grass roots that have roundly rejected your negativity.

YOU cannot stand a strong woman who speaks to the CORE of what it means to be a REAL AMERICAN... and to this point the majority of you Palin Haters will continue to attack her...you do so, at your own peril...

...And that at the peril of this Republic that she so proudly represents by her words and deeds.

The PEOPLE support her in the arena of Ideas, and this is why your attempt to destroy her by your abject vitriol. If only YOU had it so good.

Approach with caution.

Mr. T ............... I think this is reasonable.

Listen, I don't know where Palin might end up and I don't know if I would vote for her or not, but, I do know that something is not right with the anti Palin Klan.

What the fanatical Liberals, the DNC and the White House are doing to her, well after a loss by her, is not normal.

Further, their insistence to stay after her only tells me that she is doing something right. That her ideals and positions are a threat to the liberal agenda.

People do not spend this much time and money unless there is good reason, unless they feel they need to protect them selves from a real threat.

There is one basic fact in this nation which even the most rabid liberal politician understands, that is when you take party politics out of the picture and get down to basic daily living and values, this nation still falls right of center.

Maybe that is why they see Palin as such a threat?

Nevertheless, they are comical to play with. Liberal men are threatened by her and liberal women are jealous of her and they show it so well, hell they wear it like a badge.

They are funny little creatures.

Mike

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

spc.gif

spc.gif

Approach with caution.

Mr. T ............... I think this is reasonable.

Listen, I don't know where Palin might end up and I don't know if I would vote for her or not, but, I do know that something is not right with the anti Palin Klan.

What the fanatical Liberals, the DNC and the White House are doing to her, well after a loss by her, is not normal.

Further, their insistence to stay after her only tells me that she is doing something right. That her ideals and positions are a threat to the liberal agenda.

People do not spend this much time and money unless there is good reason, unless they feel they need to protect them selves from a real threat.

There is one basic fact in this nation which even the most rabid liberal politician understands, that is when you take party politics out of the picture and get down to basic daily living and values, this nation still falls right of center.

Maybe that is why they see Palin as such a threat?

Nevertheless, they are comical to play with. Liberal men are threatened by her and liberal women are jealous of her and they show it so well, hell they wear it like a badge.

They are funny little creatures.

Mike

Astute, and plainly spoken. Can't ask for better than this.

No it's a pertinent question...

WHY are Liberals/Statists so threatened BY Sarah Palin?

Why do you seek to destroy her? WHY are you all threatened by her?

And YES you are threatened. So don't deny it. You keep telling us that she's a non entity...but I still SEE copius thread about her by you...

WHY>?

If she's so damned bad? Then let her self destruct. But you plod on mindlessly.,,WHY?

Last edited:
Democrats are urging her to be the Republican candidate.. What they should be fearing is her running as a third party candidate. Whether or not she is elected is not the point. The point is she can drag million and million and millions of votes away from the democwats. The farther he falls in the polls the level of the libral fears will rise concurrently.. sit back and enjoy.

He's not indecisive. He's a liar, and is doing exactly what he meant to do when he was elected.

Democrats are urging her to be the Republican candidate.. What they should be fearing is her running as a third party candidate. Whether or not she is elected is not the point. The point is she can drag million and million and millions of votes away from the democwats. The farther he falls in the polls the level of the libral fears will rise concurrently.. sit back and enjoy.

Someone else that gets it. Thus their fixation on Palin's Home life, al-la Oprah (whom is leaving TV)...and the Cult of personality.

The Liberals HOPE to bring MORALS (That they don't belive IN in the first place), into the fray, because they know that Sarah is a DANGER to them.

[Liberal Playbook: Blame Minimize Obfuscate Deny]...

Seems that the Amrican people see beyond this, and it cannot stand. As the Caller in the OP complained? ...She divides...

Precisely. And we are seeing that which the Liberal Machine can do nothing about...

Forum List

Back