A Liberal Gets his ass Smacked by Rush Regarding Palin

The Dynamic Duo in Mal and Thomas think they just know better than me. :lol:

Thomas, I have proven you wrong countless times. If you didn't lose all those brain cells from all that alcohol consumption, you might have a clue what's going on.

Jeez Thomas, drinking already? Oh well, I suppose it's always 5 o'clock somewhere huh?

That's a Substantive Retort... You are a Genius. :clap2:

:)

peace...

And Doggie is acting from the retorts of others and knows me NOT...He has YET to face me substantially...and had better opt out if he knows what's in it's best interest...

Lest he face life as shredded confetti.

Thanks, Mal...

Liberals are as Predictable as my Morning Bowel... And he is NO Different.

peace...

... Bringing a terrorist trial to New York City, conferring citizenship rights on a man who was the mastermind behind a murder of almost 3,000 Americans? ...

What I don't understand is how citizenship rights are granted to a terrorist simply because he comes to NYC?

Will he be allowed to vote?

Will he get a US passport?

What citizenship right will be given to any terrorist?

Yes you're correct, hell would have to freeze over for you to have enough common sense to understand what it takes to earn your way through the world, pay your own bills, make a real contribution to society, the list goes on, etc.......:ahole-1:

I'm not going to pay or even if it was free, sign up to the blowhard's website. I wouldn't do so for MSNBC if they charged either. Simple as that clown.

Translation: "I'm a fuckin' clown retard TROLL that doesn't care to read threads but react because I don't KNOW any better, therefore I make excuses for my trollish behaviour..."

That's a Substantive Retort... You are a Genius. :clap2:

peace...

And Doggie is acting from the retorts of others and knows me NOT...He has YET to face me substantially...and had better opt out if he knows what's in it's best interest...

Lest he face life as shredded confetti.

Thanks, Mal...

Liberals are as Predictable as my Morning Bowel... And he is NO Different.

peace...

And the stench I would summise is just as pungent

Translation: "I'm a fuckin' clown retard TROLL that doesn't care to read threads but react because I don't KNOW any better, therefore I make excuses for my trollish behaviour..."

I know Rush's MO at this point. I'm not going to pay to read his blather. I'm neither a clown, nor troll. However, you show your lack of care about the mentally challenged community by not only using the word "retard" but using it as a insult. Congratulations, you sound like some of the pitiful creatures of my generation.

... Bringing a terrorist trial to New York City, conferring citizenship rights on a man who was the mastermind behind a murder of almost 3,000 Americans? ...

What I don't understand is how citizenship rights are granted to a terrorist simply because he comes to NYC?

OK...I CLICKED on the Little BLUE icon on the quote from myself which brought me to this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1736504-post1.html

To which I have to ask? Is there a point? Or a mis-posting/Mis-sing LINK?

WHAT are you saying here?

I know Rush's MO at this point. I'm not going to pay to read his blather. I'm neither a clown, nor troll. However, you show your lack of care about the mentally challenged community by not only using the word "retard" but using it as a insult. Congratulations, you sound like some of the pitiful creatures of my generation.

YOU don't know SHIT because YOU don't listen to RUSH...you've already proved it.

Shove off. YOU are OWNED, and have NO place in this thread. Too many have showed you the door including myself. Take off punk.

Yes you're correct, hell would have to freeze over for you to have enough common sense to understand what it takes to earn your way through the world, pay your own bills, make a real contribution to society, the list goes on, etc.......:ahole-1:

I'm not going to pay or even if it was free, sign up to the blowhard's website. I wouldn't do so for MSNBC if they charged either. Simple as that clown.

Thanks for the confirmation, I knew your where an imposter, the real Deputy of Common Sense is open minded, smart, decisive, stable in his convictions, and has the sense of honor for our country, through good or bad.....maybe someday you will grow up enough to understand, on second thought, it looks like it is to late.....:razz::razz::razz:

I discussed this here http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...izens-and-courts-in-front-of-erik-holder.html

In United States criminal courts you have to have your miranda rights read to you at the time of detention and prior to interrogation. If you did not have them read to you your case can be easily dismissed under the writ of habeas corpus.

Smooth move to try them in a constitional court system, which gives them rights under the constitution, that were violated during their capture and subsequent detention and interrogation.

He doesn't get citizenship but he does get the constitutional rights of a US citizen.

YOU don't know SHIT because YOU don't listen to RUSH...you've already proved it.

Shove off. YOU are OWNED, and have NO place in this thread. Too many have showed you the door including myself. Take off punk.

I listened to Rush several times. I can only listen so long before I turn it off in disgust however.

He's the same sack of shit who said smoking wasn't bad for you and that all white males who abuse prescription drugs should go directly to jail. Which makes me look of him as a hypocrite.

I'm not "owned" you drunk. This is not some video game where you yell out victory despite being crushed. Seriously, get some common sense.

Thanks for the confirmation, I knew your where an imposter, the real Deputy of Common Sense is open minded, smart, decisive, stable in his convictions, and has the sense of honor for our country, through good or bad.....maybe someday you will grow up enough to understand, on second thought, it looks like it is to late.....:razz::razz::razz:

You seem to be as pathetic as Thomas in some ways. I'm quite open minded and I consider myself fairly intelligent. Rush is a close minded creature who has divided this country with many of his comments. His sense of "honor" for this country is his way or the high way. Maybe some day when you grow up, you'll take off your partisan blinders.

Palin's a rougue now. and more dangerous to liberal insanity than ever before. consider. she's white, female, conservative, believes in family values, AMERICAN. well god damned we can't allow that !!!! not in this day of the nose pickin libtard poilitcs. no way !!!! so she got the liberal parrots swakin in their cages :lol:

hell if they stop swakin' i'd really be worried. go get em babe :lol::lol:

palin-simulator-gun.jpg

right between their liberal eyeballs !!!​

That photo speaks volumes, and it UPSET many Liberals during the Campaign of 2008...

I'm glad it still survives in archives. I have it archived too...

Kudos for making the point...

Can you just imagine the long-lost Hippie Freak Pelosi, or BABS Boxer in such a pose? *IS THIS* what has them so upset?

You gotta wonder...

You seem to be as pathetic as Thomas in some ways. I'm quite open minded and I consider myself fairly intelligent. Rush is a close minded creature who has divided this country with many of his comments. His sense of "honor" for this country is his way or the high way. Maybe some day when you grow up, you'll take off your partisan blinders.
*I* am NOT the subject of this thread DIPSHIT...but YOU seem to want it to be.

Either address the subject of PALIN or get the FUCK out of my thread. And you can leave GWV alone too...fuckstick.

In short? Grow up. Oh, and RUSH Limbaugh isn't the SUBJECT of this thread either.

Except Rush is in the title thread. In fact, so is your obsession with having a Liberal getting spanked. (Wonder what that's about?)

In fact, Rush's comments are the whole foundation of this topic.

As for Palin, I hope she runs and wins the nomination in 2012. You want to see a mass exodus out of the GOP? She's the ticket to make it happen.

I discussed this here http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...izens-and-courts-in-front-of-erik-holder.html

In United States criminal courts you have to have your miranda rights read to you at the time of detention and prior to interrogation. If you did not have them read to you your case can be easily dismissed under the writ of habeas corpus.

Smooth move to try them in a constitional court system, which gives them rights under the constitution, that were violated during their capture and subsequent detention and interrogation.

He doesn't get citizenship but he does get the constitutional rights of a US citizen.

Why would not reading you miranda rights give you a dismissal? Miranda rights are there to protect yourself against self incrimination. It seems to me there is plenty of evidence on KSM to indict him, no?

Also, didn't the SCOTUS recently rule that the constitution applies, even at Gitmo?

(Supreme Court backs Gitmo detainees - Guantanamo- msnbc.com)

Finally, the rights you are mentioning are not just for citizens, but they are also for permanent residents or even tourists. So the statement Rush made is totally wrong.

Not that we are surprised or anything.

Why would not reading you miranda rights give you a dismissal? Miranda rights are there to protect yourself against self incrimination. It seems to me there is plenty of evidence on KSM to indict him, no?

Also, didn't the SCOTUS recently rule that the constitution applies, even at Gitmo?

(Supreme Court backs Gitmo detainees - Guantanamo- msnbc.com)

Finally, the rights you are mentioning are not just for citizens, but they are also for permanent residents or even tourists. So the statement Rush made is totally wrong.

Not that we are surprised or anything.

Under due process and judicial precedent a criminal case is easily dismissed due to lack of miranda rights being read to an individual. You answered your own question in your response, i bolded your question and answer and that is the very reason they should have military tribunals and not US court criminal proceedings.

If you dont understand what i'm saying please read this How will Pleading Guilty to a Felony Affect Your Life? - Criminal Information Network

Except Rush is in the title thread. In fact, so is your obsession with having a Liberal getting spanked. (Wonder what that's about?)

In fact, Rush's comments are the whole foundation of this topic.

As for Palin, I hope she runs and wins the nomination in 2012. You want to see a mass exodus out of the GOP? She's the ticket to make it happen.

What's it about? You don't READ...that's what it is about. You're FIXATED on the bearers of the story rather than *THE STORY* in of itself. And you are showing how uneducated you really are Doggie.

Want some respect on these pages? Start addressing what *IS* instead of what you wish things to be...in short? Start debating and *THINK *for a change.

*FAIR WARNING*

Don't trip over your ego there dogfert.....:cranky:

Rush is closed minded creature who divides this country......:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Next your going to tell us Obama, Pelosi and Reid are the conscience we where missing during the Bush years.....:dig::dig::dig:

Grow up? Partisan blinders? Son, I've raised three kids, have been married for 26+ years, built my business, and provided housing for low to moderate to wealthy families for over 20 years, you couldn't hold onto my pocket change much less question if I have grown up, you're out of your league little one......:lol::lol::lol:

What's it about? You don't READ...that's what it is about. You're FIXATED on the bearers of the story rather than *THE STORY* in of itself. And you are showing how uneducated you really are Doggie.

Want some respect on these pages? Start addressing what *IS* instead of what you wish things to be...in short? Start debating and *THINK *for a change.

*FAIR WARNING*

Fair warning or what? Go ahead PI. Jr. What are you going to do?

And your respect? I rather have the respect of the dirt than yours. I got the respect of plenty of people who's opinion is worth a damn. Sorry to be the one to inform you, but yours ain't worth shit. Looks like we need to roll you out of the bar, since I have clearly discussed Palin several times already which you ignore.

Forum List

Back