A Liberal Gets his ass Smacked by Rush Regarding Palin

Democrats are urging her to be the Republican candidate.. What they should be fearing is her running as a third party candidate. Whether or not she is elected is not the point. The point is she can drag million and million and millions of votes away from the democwats. The farther he falls in the polls the level of the libral fears will rise concurrently.. sit back and enjoy.

Someone else that gets it. Thus their fixation on Palin's Home life, al-la Oprah (whom is leaving TV)...and the Cult of personality.

The Liberals HOPE to bring MORALS (That they don't belive IN in the first place), into the fray, because they know that Sarah is a DANGER to them.

[Liberal Playbook: Blame Minimize Obfuscate Deny]...

Seems that the Amrican people see beyond this, and it cannot stand. As the Caller in the OP complained? ...She divides...

Precisely. And we are seeing that which the Liberal Machine can do nothing about...

Sarah Palin is the liberal "kick dog" maybe they should give a little thought to people who root for the underdog.. but then again,, that's why they are DUmmies!

"You are accessing a page for Rush 24/7 members only..."

:rofl: ZING!

What the FUCK are *YOU* so jubilant of? All this post tells me is that *YOU* didn't READ the Fucking thing in it's entirety (AS *I* did your stupid-ass Thread ReferenceL: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1736341-post5.html ).

So stay junilant doggiestyle. You know what your above post makes you?

What you ARE...A fuckin' TROLL.

Plod on dumbfuck. It took a Conservative to call something YOU are laughing about, and didn't catch...again tells me that YOU didn't READ the fuckin presentaion...which is of no shock, surprise, or consequence.

Know what that means? YOU ARE OWNED...BIGTIME.

What the FUCK are *YOU* so jubilant of? All this post tells me is that *YOU* didn't READ the Fucking thing in it's entirety (AS *I* did your stupid-ass Thread ReferenceL: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1736341-post5.html ).

So stay junilant doggiestyle. You know what your above post makes you?

What you ARE...A fuckin' TROLL.

Plod on dumbfuck. It took a Conservative to call something YOU are laughing about, and didn't catch...again tells me that YOU didn't READ the fuckin presentaion...which is of no shock, surprise, or consequence.

Know what that means? YOU ARE OWNED...BIGTIME.

Thomas, you linked me to the wrong thread it seems. That or you are just totally bombed as always.

I'm not a troll, however I am greatly amused by you. I consider you my play thing. :)

I'm not owned either, nor am I a slave of some sort. But please, do go on. :D

And belive me it was a message to all of you that continue to foist these Anti-Palin threads I keep reading...

Simply(?): Why Does Palin Scare You Libs? <LINK

A caller to Limbaugh today really outed many of you nabobs of Negativity regarding Sarah Palin, and WHY you feel threatened by Sarah...

The point being? She is NOT in a position of authority right now.She isn't voting on ANY legislation, and she abdicated her Governorship to save her State from the abject venom (And dragging the people of her State through it as an act of courage in MY humble view...) *SHE* is on a book tour...but yet the venom ensues and many show their distain for her as the following aptly demonstrates: It really got me to thinking in my subsequent editorial that follows this exchange...

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

spc.gif
RUSH: We go to Milwaukee next. Jerry, you are on Open Line Friday. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. You know, I'm a Democrat and I really want Palin as the nominee. I really want Palin as the nominee because if she became the nominee there's no chance she would get elected. President Obama would basically defeat her in a landslide because the American people know she's an empty suit. They know that she's a coward who hides behind the military; they know about her trying to ban books or looking into banning books in Wasilla, Alaska. Her book just showed how much of an empty suit she was, how she really doesn't say anything and she just attacks the people who disagree with her. There's no policy ideas in the book at all.

RUSH: Now, now, now. I've read the book and you're just repeating a bunch of bluster that you've read on websites, 'cause this book is full of policy. That's what makes it remarkable.

CALLER: No, it's not. No, it's not. I read part of Mike Huckabee's book. Even though I don't agree with Mike Huckabee, that had a hundred times the actual content of the gossip book which is Going Rogue, which is "Going Tedious," I call it.

RUSH: There's only ten pages of gossip in this book. Would you explain something to me? I really don't understand -- and you're a Democrat, and maybe you can help me understand.

CALLER: Uh-huh.

RUSH: What is it about this woman that drives you so crazy?

CALLER: What is it about Obama that drives the right-wing so crazy?

RUSH: Because he's destroying the country, my man. Answer my question. I answered yours. What is it about this woman that drives you so crazy? She can't do a damn thing to you, Jerry.

CALLER: Well, I don't think she's going to be elected president --

RUSH: Jerry, why does she scare you?

CALLER: She divides Americans, Rush. She has this idea that if you don't agree with her -- and this is common on the right -- then you're not really a patriot like her. You're not really a real American.

RUSH: Wait a second. No, no, no.

CALLER: She said that in North Carolina during the election.

RUSH: She scares you to death. She frightens the hell out of you. You're having to make up all kinds of stuff about her. This woman has far more patriotism and love of country and decency in her than Barack Obama could hope to have. This woman would be so much better leading this country than what we have now because we are being led into destruction. We are being led over the cliff into an abyss. We are being led by a man who's got a chip on his shoulder for some reason about this country and doesn't like it. She loves it. I'd rather have somebody that openly loves this country, respects it, and wants to project American exceptionalism around the world rather than what we got now: Somebody running around taking every opportunity he can to cut this country down to size. Bringing a terrorist trial to New York City, conferring citizenship rights on a man who was the mastermind behind a murder of almost 3,000 Americans? What I don't understand is how anybody -- and you sound like you have a functional brain. What I don't understand is how anybody can look at what's happening in this country and say the problem is Sarah Palin

spc.gif

Sarah Palin is in NO authority position...But in my view? *SHE* (By some estimates/projections) *MIGHT RUN* for POTUS even though she has NOT comitted to it formally. But this guy seems to be afraid...WHY?

So tell us Liberal/Statists? WHY are you so caught up with her? WHY the continued (ATTEMPTED, I mighr add), character destruction of a woman who by all intents and purposes seems to be LOVED by the masses?

I'll tell you *WHY*. Because SHE speaks for more folks than you can imagine. 2012 is a millenium away in political terms...so the search/destroy mission is quite evident. But If you MUST destroy this woman? Go forearmed into battle knowing this?

PALIN represents something that you cannot stand something that YOU collectively cannot comprehend......and that is the real American base...she has appeal of POSITIVE THINKING that you so loathe...and she does it so well...

And it's clearly something that you Statists PRIZE, and that's the Adulation she garners from the REAL grass roots that have roundly rejected your negativity.

YOU cannot stand a strong woman who speaks to the CORE of what it means to be a REAL AMERICAN... and to this point the majority of you Palin Haters will continue to attack her...you do so, at your own peril...

...And that at the peril of this Republic that she so proudly represents by her words and deeds.

The PEOPLE support her in the arena of Ideas, and this is why your attempt to destroy her by your abject vitriol. If only YOU had it so good.

Approach with caution.

~Submitted by the T , 20 November, 2009...

T it is amazing how afraid the left is of Palin, they claim she is an empty suit, yet she brought McCain out of the fog, she continues to scare the hell out of them, it's like the kid who knows they are going to be in trouble when mom gets home and they will say anything to try and stay out of trouble......:lol::lol::lol:

There's obviously a redirect somewhere.

You have to sign up to be a member. And that's about as likely as hell freezing over for me personally. :lol:
Rush posts the day's transcripts for free....In fact.....lemmie look....Yeah, you can read transcripts from the last seven days for free.

Yeah, which again tells me that DoggieShit didn't bother to READ the link presented that he so roundly rejected.

*NO Suprise* here.

Since this is the only source that Republicans listen to:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZHTJsR4Bc[/ame]

2:46 is great too.

Last edited:
And belive me it was a message to all of you that continue to foist these Anti-Palin threads I keep reading...

Simply(?): Why Does Palin Scare You Libs? <LINK

A caller to Limbaugh today really outed many of you nabobs of Negativity regarding Sarah Palin, and WHY you feel threatened by Sarah...

The point being? She is NOT in a position of authority right now.She isn't voting on ANY legislation, and she abdicated her Governorship to save her State from the abject venom (And dragging the people of her State through it as an act of courage in MY humble view...) *SHE* is on a book tour...but yet the venom ensues and many show their distain for her as the following aptly demonstrates: It really got me to thinking in my subsequent editorial that follows this exchange...

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

spc.gif
RUSH: We go to Milwaukee next. Jerry, you are on Open Line Friday. Hello.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. You know, I'm a Democrat and I really want Palin as the nominee. I really want Palin as the nominee because if she became the nominee there's no chance she would get elected. President Obama would basically defeat her in a landslide because the American people know she's an empty suit. They know that she's a coward who hides behind the military; they know about her trying to ban books or looking into banning books in Wasilla, Alaska. Her book just showed how much of an empty suit she was, how she really doesn't say anything and she just attacks the people who disagree with her. There's no policy ideas in the book at all.

RUSH: Now, now, now. I've read the book and you're just repeating a bunch of bluster that you've read on websites, 'cause this book is full of policy. That's what makes it remarkable.

CALLER: No, it's not. No, it's not. I read part of Mike Huckabee's book. Even though I don't agree with Mike Huckabee, that had a hundred times the actual content of the gossip book which is Going Rogue, which is "Going Tedious," I call it.

RUSH: There's only ten pages of gossip in this book. Would you explain something to me? I really don't understand -- and you're a Democrat, and maybe you can help me understand.

CALLER: Uh-huh.

RUSH: What is it about this woman that drives you so crazy?

CALLER: What is it about Obama that drives the right-wing so crazy?

RUSH: Because he's destroying the country, my man. Answer my question. I answered yours. What is it about this woman that drives you so crazy? She can't do a damn thing to you, Jerry.

CALLER: Well, I don't think she's going to be elected president --

RUSH: Jerry, why does she scare you?

CALLER: She divides Americans, Rush. She has this idea that if you don't agree with her -- and this is common on the right -- then you're not really a patriot like her. You're not really a real American.

RUSH: Wait a second. No, no, no.

CALLER: She said that in North Carolina during the election.

RUSH: She scares you to death. She frightens the hell out of you. You're having to make up all kinds of stuff about her. This woman has far more patriotism and love of country and decency in her than Barack Obama could hope to have. This woman would be so much better leading this country than what we have now because we are being led into destruction. We are being led over the cliff into an abyss. We are being led by a man who's got a chip on his shoulder for some reason about this country and doesn't like it. She loves it. I'd rather have somebody that openly loves this country, respects it, and wants to project American exceptionalism around the world rather than what we got now: Somebody running around taking every opportunity he can to cut this country down to size. Bringing a terrorist trial to New York City, conferring citizenship rights on a man who was the mastermind behind a murder of almost 3,000 Americans? What I don't understand is how anybody -- and you sound like you have a functional brain. What I don't understand is how anybody can look at what's happening in this country and say the problem is Sarah Palin

spc.gif

Sarah Palin is in NO authority position...But in my view? *SHE* (By some estimates/projections) *MIGHT RUN* for POTUS even though she has NOT comitted to it formally. But this guy seems to be afraid...WHY?

So tell us Liberal/Statists? WHY are you so caught up with her? WHY the continued (ATTEMPTED, I mighr add), character destruction of a woman who by all intents and purposes seems to be LOVED by the masses?

I'll tell you *WHY*. Because SHE speaks for more folks than you can imagine. 2012 is a millenium away in political terms...so the search/destroy mission is quite evident. But If you MUST destroy this woman? Go forearmed into battle knowing this?

PALIN represents something that you cannot stand something that YOU collectively cannot comprehend......and that is the real American base...she has appeal of POSITIVE THINKING that you so loathe...and she does it so well...

And it's clearly something that you Statists PRIZE, and that's the Adulation she garners from the REAL grass roots that have roundly rejected your negativity.

YOU cannot stand a strong woman who speaks to the CORE of what it means to be a REAL AMERICAN... and to this point the majority of you Palin Haters will continue to attack her...you do so, at your own peril...

...And that at the peril of this Republic that she so proudly represents by her words and deeds.

The PEOPLE support her in the arena of Ideas, and this is why your attempt to destroy her by your abject vitriol. If only YOU had it so good.

Approach with caution.

~Submitted by the T , 20 November, 2009...

T it is amazing how afraid the left is of Palin, they claim she is an empty suit, yet she brought McCain out of the fog, she continues to scare the hell out of them, it's like the kid who knows they are going to be in trouble when mom gets home and they will say anything to try and stay out of trouble......:lol::lol::lol:

Though I can't give you accolades in these pages today? I will at a later date...(Which means *I* Tried to give this poster POINTS)...

You have nailed it like others. They ARE scared to death of he...which does explain their negativity, and as to your example? [Petulant Children trying to stay OUT of trouble]...

Deserves note. Kudos, and a huge THUMBS UP.

Personally, I can't honestly say whether it's fear, loathing, disgust, or, as so many of the lefties claim, amusement over Palin.

However, I take the claim of amusement as quite dubious, when the same people hold such obvious crackpots as Naomi Wolf, Howard Dean and Keith Olberdink in such high regard.

There's obviously a redirect somewhere.

You have to sign up to be a member. And that's about as likely as hell freezing over for me personally. :lol:

Yes you're correct, hell would have to freeze over for you to have enough common sense to understand what it takes to earn your way through the world, pay your own bills, make a real contribution to society, the list goes on, etc.......:ahole-1:

I see that nobody from the left answered the question from the OP yet, but there is plenty of trash talk. Having said that, the leftists are making her points for her and they don't even see it.

Why are they afraid of her? Probably, because she not promising any entitlements and freebies. If I make a living of someone else&#8217;s back and then have to work to support myself, I would be scared to death too. It's easier to vote D.

I don't think that Palin is presidential quality yet, but with her at least we don't have to sit back & wonder who's pulling her strings.

Last edited:
Palin's a rougue now. and more dangerous to liberal insanity than ever before. consider. she's white, female, conservative, believes in family values, AMERICAN. well god damned we can't allow that !!!! not in this day of the nose pickin libtard poilitcs. no way !!!! so she got the liberal parrots swakin in their cages :lol:

hell if they stop swakin' i'd really be worried. go get em babe :lol::lol:

palin-simulator-gun.jpg

right between their liberal eyeballs !!!​

Personally, I can't honestly say whether it's fear, loathing, disgust, or, as so many of the lefties claim, amusement over Palin.

However, I take the claim of amusement as quite dubious, when the same people hold such obvious crackpots as Naomi Wolf, Howard Dean and Keith Olberdink in such high regard.

I think this is a fair asessment, albiet I will tell you that NONE pf the aforementioned :Naomi Wolf, Howard Dean and Keith Olberdink, respect this Republic, or hold it in such regard as Sarah does despite her (R) Preconceived moniker/Label. I think she goes beyond this, and is WHY Asswipes like David Frum are on the attack against her at this point and LOATHE her as well.

Yes you're correct, hell would have to freeze over for you to have enough common sense to understand what it takes to earn your way through the world, pay your own bills, make a real contribution to society, the list goes on, etc.......:ahole-1:

I'm not going to pay or even if it was free, sign up to the blowhard's website. I wouldn't do so for MSNBC if they charged either. Simple as that clown.

I'd be lying if I told you I knew who Naomi Wolf was. Howard Dean I never thought much of, plus he was already gone from the scene when I got involved with politics. As for Keith, don't watch his show so what he's saying is just a guess really.

So for this Liberal, it's amusement. I'm serious when I want to see Palin win the GOP Nomination. Because it will just be a hilarious thing to see. Though maybe it will be the push for the actual Conservatives left in the GOP to go and make their own party.

And DoggiePyle Continues the attacks...

Suprise anyone? I think NOT.

Give it up Doggie. You've been caught. Your deflection is NOTED.

The attacks? Fox News is attacking Sarah Palin now? That's rich.

You consider "attacks" to be the truth. That's just sad.

Jeez Thomas, drinking already? Oh well, I suppose it's always 5 o'clock somewhere huh?

That's a Substantive Retort... You are a Genius. :clap2:

:)

peace...

And Doggie is acting from the retorts of others and knows me NOT...He has YET to face me substantially...and had better opt out if he knows what's in it's best interest...

Lest he face life as shredded confetti.

Thanks, Mal...

Forum List

Back