A Helpful Guide For The Future White Minority

I was gonna suggest total subjugation by those in control, just like they have done in the past with minorities....
The elite should always be in control. Letting n!ggers and Latrinos in control will destroy America. Fine with me. Hell at this rate Europe is fixing its self so maybe we can move back there and let the trash have America.
The only reason this country could do what it did was by exploitation of resources, now that we have no new lands to conquer and rape, the decline is in action....But whitey couldn't do it by himself, he had to enslave people to build this nation...

All that free labor afore the Civil War sho nuff helped.....
Do you realize that the industry that made the US the super power that it is came from the north right? The slavery in the south didn't do shit for them. It just let them be lazy and sit on their plantations doing nothing.

It will be a sad day when there are no more white countries... Maybe we'll become like Africa and start being cannibals or just be at constant civil war. Remove the freedom to even talk about this stuff which the whiteys before us fought for...

How very sad, another post by another left winger designed to split the nation. Simply amazing the hate that the left has for anything good. Sad when their commentary is nothing but hate for America and division and strife.

My guide for the future white minority:

1. Change your mindset from one of cluelessness and blind acceptance of "diversity" as an unalloyed good to one of skepticism about how wonderful our future will be when we are outnumbered. Read up on genetic difference in racial IQ and behavior. Look at the examples of Africa, Haiti and Mexico, etc. to see how great non-white life is. Think BRAZIL.

2. Organize. Politically, culturally.

3. Stick with the GOP but don't put all your eggs in that basket. When the fit hits the shan, it won't be those spineless duds leading the charge for our survival.

4. Get married and have many children.

5. Arm yourself

6. Learn the law.

7. Talk more openly about white displacement and anti-white discrimination as problems.

8. Start going to church. Really. Just ask the Jews: when you're surrounded by hostile "other", trusting in God is a good way to go.

9. Get healthy. Lift weights, run, eat better. Lose that fucking fat. Whites will need to be in fighting shape: physically, mentally, spiritually.

10. Go to the American Renaissance conference.

Yes, it's going to suck. But whites are up to the challenge. We still have it. And the ones who don't? Well, good to shed some dead weight every now and then. Think of having FUN. The fight is in being WHITE. Be proud of it, own it.

White privilege, my ass. Whites don't have the privilege of making videos mocking other groups' minority status. Whites aren't even allowed to speak AS WHITES without getting fired. Don't buy that "privilege" shit.

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THOSE WHO WILL FIGHT.

Notice that the PC Police never talk about minorities gaining control as the result of working harder, or being more self-disciplined, or out-performing or out-thinking whites.

They're just excited that whites will be out-breeded. That's what has them so fired up.

Standards? Quality? Who cares. Just have more babies. That doesn't take much effort.

And the decay continues.

And mostly whites pay for them.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, white people have another 30 years to enjoy being America's majority race. But come 2045, the white population will make up less than 50 percent of the American population for the first time ever.

So what's a privileged white person to do? Luckily for Caucasians everywhere, "The HuffPost Show" put together a helpful guide to ease the white transition into life as a minority.

So You re About To Become A Minority...

So, whitey, enjoy it while you can. You only have 30 more years to act superior.

it is painfully obvious looking at africa and mexico and many other "colored" and now america, that colored people don't have the intelligence or foresight to rule or run any thing unless it's into the ground and to total destruction or poverty. So enjoy your majority in poverty, crime and suffering. If these people could only look past themselves they might see how lost they are. how much longer do you suppose intelligent and caring people will allow the mud races to ruin the world? lol :)

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, white people have another 30 years to enjoy being America's majority race. But come 2045, the white population will make up less than 50 percent of the American population for the first time ever.

So what's a privileged white person to do? Luckily for Caucasians everywhere, "The HuffPost Show" put together a helpful guide to ease the white transition into life as a minority.

So, whitey, enjoy it while you can. You only have 30 more years to act superior.

Here's the truth. Rich whites live in gated communities and they dont care what color we are. To them we are all niggas.

Here's the truth. Rich whites live in gated communities and they dont care what color we are. To them we are all niggas.

Class warfare.

it is painfully obvious looking at africa and mexico and many other "colored" and now america, that colored people don't have the intelligence or foresight to rule or run any thing unless it's into the ground and to total destruction or poverty. So enjoy your majority in poverty, crime and suffering. If these people could only look past themselves they might see how lost they are. how much longer do you suppose intelligent and caring people will allow the mud races to ruin the world? lol :)

Will blacks still act like niggas in 2045? Will mexicans still be slicks or will they assimilate by 2045?

This should be their goal. Like the country has greenhouse gas goals blacks and Mexicans should set goals.

Will blacks still act like niggas in 2045? Will mexicans still be slicks or will they assimilate by 2045?

This should be their goal. Like the country has greenhouse gas goals blacks and Mexicans should set goals.

I think Mexicans will easily pull out of it as soon as they learn to speak English. Blacks on the other hand have a struggle. I don't see them pulling out for a while. It'll be a much slower climb for them to reach a point with a large middle class.

Class warfare.

I'm serious about this goal thing. Do black communities even have a goal or a plan? I'd like to see it.

A. How to attract more businesses into our communities.

B. Lower unwanted pregnancies.

C. Safer communities via neighborhood watches and partnering with cops to run criminals out.

D.less deadbeat dads.

You know Clark there's lots of christian churches in the ghettos. We can do better. I believe believing in god makes people controllable sheep.

Class warfare.

I'm serious about this goal thing. Do black communities even have a goal or a plan? I'd like to see it.

A. How to attract more businesses into our communities.

B. Lower unwanted pregnancies.

C. Safer communities via neighborhood watches and partnering with cops to run criminals out.

D.less deadbeat dads.

You know Clark there's lots of christian churches in the ghettos. We can do better. I believe believing in god makes people controllable sheep.

I would say some black people see the bigger picture and attempt to not fall into these holes but as a group they are the minority by far.

I think Mexicans will easily pull out of it as soon as they learn to speak English. Blacks on the other hand have a struggle. I don't see them pulling out for a while. It'll be a much slower climb for them to reach a point with a large middle class.

You know back in the 50s or 60s Compton had big 3 manufacturing and a thriving black middle class. They moved and the place went to shit. Same with flint saginaw and Detroit when manufacturing left.

I dont normally pick on blacks for stealing a wallet because I know a lot of white Arab or black young men at my gym will steal. Its why we have keys. This aint mayberry. But what bothers me is how many violent black men there are. Its never a Jew or greek asian or white. Or when it is its rare. Most of the violent crime in michigan is happening in black neighborhoods. Mostly black on black but I still just want it to stop.

What causes a violent criminal? Usually no father and your friends dont have fathers. Ever see lord of the flies? Like that.

Forum List

Back