A Helpful Guide For The Future White Minority

The wet-dreams of the race warriors, anarchy then genocide. As shame that neither of us will be around to see it.
You don't think so? I think I will be around...I am only 30. We shall see...Talk about genocide. Its exactly what's happening that you ignorant fools are gloating about...sad mentally ill fools.
There is no genocide here. To say that there is is disrespectful to those who lived through it.
Yes there is. You are just blind,dumb or ignorant or a combination of the 3.
Prove it? Oh right, you can't.
You already did. Thanks for playing.
Your belief in a white genocide is as stupid as your belief that race equals a religion.

The Endgame - Full White Genocide documentary - YouTube

Its probably a waste of my energy and time but watch the video THEN claim there is no genocide. Genocide comes in many forms according to the UN...it IS being committed against the White Race.
Just because Whitey ain't makin' it with the love to get the whitey babies doesn't mean anything like a genocide is taking place. Your four kids don't even make up the replacement value on the 2.1 I didn't have, so get to knocking up the wife again, in three months when she's healed up and the baby sleeps through most of the night.
Again watch the video.

You don't think so? I think I will be around...I am only 30. We shall see...Talk about genocide. Its exactly what's happening that you ignorant fools are gloating about...sad mentally ill fools.
There is no genocide here. To say that there is is disrespectful to those who lived through it.
Your belief in a white genocide is as stupid as your belief that race equals a religion.
Watch the video

Watch the video
Demographics and immigration isn't genocide. Words matter.

Watch the video
Demographics and immigration isn't genocide. Words matter.
Watch the video.

Many realize the “open borders” movement is a thinly-veiled attempt to dilute and thereby destroy all White nations—Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, White countries for everybody. White people are libeled and demonized by cultural Marxists in academia, vilified by public slander, and robbed of the right to self-identify all in order to instill a destructive sense of false White guilt. Anti-Whites advance these agendas and claim “the race problem” will disappear if all the White nations assimilate and interbreed with an overwhelming flood of non-White immigrants. These malevolent social engineers yearn for a blended humanity in White nations—mocha-skinned people and societies without race by homogenous default. What they never mention—and what is left to nationalists to publicly emphasize—is that this plan for “diversity” only applies to White nations. If this patent truth were well-recognized, everyone would recognize this scheme as the systematic eradication of the White race—White genocide.

Brought to you by your very own fellow countryman

can they get anymore hateful towards you in this country

Now what political side is tearing this country apart with hate and division?

you see it in full blown hateful article posted

who would want to join this site when they see so much HATE directed at them and posted by the members here

Last edited:
General Assembly Resolution 260A (III) Article 2 In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

Like I said Genocide doesn't have to be violent.

General Assembly Resolution 260A (III) Article 2 In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

None of which is happening here except by the actions of whitey himself.

Wrong as usual. I DOUBT you watched more than 2 mins of that video

About White Genocide - White GeNOcide Project

How is forced assimilation / diversity White genocide?
Raphael Lemkin, a lawyer, invented the term “genocide” and is responsible for its legal definition today.

Lemkin defined genocide as follows:

“Genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation” . . . “It is intended to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves.The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.”

Today, the United Nations Genocide Conventions legally defines genocide as follows:

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

In our case, “diversity” – but only for White countries – is violating section C, therefore “diversity” is White genocide.

Two minutes was a minute too long. What you believe is nonsense, utter nonsense. It can't be helped that whitey isn't making babies. Ask the Japanese, they are on the path to extinction, by their very own actions.

Lack of babies could mean the extinction of the Japanese people Fox News

Where they are going, whitey is following, by his choice.

Two minutes was a minute too long. What you believe is nonsense, utter nonsense. It can't be helped that whitey isn't making babies. Ask the Japanese, they are on the path to extinction, by their very own actions.

Lack of babies could mean the extinction of the Japanese people Fox News

Where they are going, whitey is following, by his choice.
My point proven. 20+ minute video you refuse to even watch 1 minute...willfully ignorant.

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, white people have another 30 years to enjoy being America's majority race. But come 2045, the white population will make up less than 50 percent of the American population for the first time ever.

So what's a privileged white person to do? Luckily for Caucasians everywhere, "The HuffPost Show" put together a helpful guide to ease the white transition into life as a minority.

So You re About To Become A Minority...

So, whitey, enjoy it while you can. You only have 30 more years to act superior.

Why exactly can't we act like you when we are the minority like you act now?

Forum List

Back