A Helpful Guide For The Future White Minority

The only reason this country could do what it did was by exploitation of resources, now that we have no new lands to conquer and rape, the decline is in action....But whitey couldn't do it by himself, he had to enslave people to build this nation...

Any person who can be enslaved wasn't worthy of being called a person to begin with.
Like these pussies?
buchenwald-survivors.jpg

Better to die like men, and they didn't.

The only reason this country could do what it did was by exploitation of resources, now that we have no new lands to conquer and rape, the decline is in action....But whitey couldn't do it by himself, he had to enslave people to build this nation...

Any person who can be enslaved wasn't worthy of being called a person to begin with.
Damn that Jesus Christ..he lied to me...

Notice that the PC Police never talk about minorities gaining control as the result of working harder, or being more self-disciplined, or out-performing or out-thinking whites.

They're just excited that whites will be out-breeded. That's what has them so fired up.

Standards? Quality? Who cares. Just have more babies. That doesn't take much effort.

And the decay continues.

Why do (mostly angry left wing) Native Americans and Blacks and Hispanics (not so much Asians) continue to convince themselves that White people are "privileged"?
Because in our racist nation, they are.
Well my damn white privilege must be hiding from me....maybe its my 18 year old vehicle? My house that's to small? I dunno...go ahead fill me in.
Maybe it's your English, your skills, your whacked mentality, your four small children, and that insane racial crap you call a religion that puts you two steps away from shoving the Jews into the overs again? Some whites are just too fucked up for others to give a free ride to, and you are one of those.
None of that is "white privilege" just when I thought anti whites couldn't get any crazier.

Notice that the PC Police never talk about minorities gaining control as the result of working harder, or being more self-disciplined, or out-performing or out-thinking whites.

They're just excited that whites will be out-breeded. That's what has them so fired up.

Standards? Quality? Who cares. Just have more babies. That doesn't take much effort.

And the decay continues.

At 70% of the population, the whites are still the majority, don't fret it...

[The fear of death keeps men in chains, and I use the word loosely.

I don't fear death. I embrace the concept. I look forward to being among the chosen of the Valkyries, a Son of Odin, one of those who will stand with Asgard on the day of Ragnarok.
Boy were you born too late. That shit's a Disney film now, and just as worthy.

Keep dreaming...this country will collapse before then and we can get on with cleansing it. :)
The wet-dreams of the race warriors, anarchy then genocide. As shame that neither of us will be around to see it.
You don't think so? I think I will be around...I am only 30. We shall see...Talk about genocide. Its exactly what's happening that you ignorant fools are gloating about...sad mentally ill fools.
There is no genocide here. To say that there is is disrespectful to those who lived through it.
Yes there is. You are just blind,dumb or ignorant or a combination of the 3.

You better learn you place and roll

When whitey becomes the minority - maybe we could put him to work cleaning up the mess he made.

We will..... by taking out our weapons and ridding this country, and hopefully this continent, of the Liberal scum that infest the (current) minority community and the white traitors like the Clinton and most of the DNC.

Forum List

Back