A Helpful Guide For The Future White Minority

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, white people have another 30 years to enjoy being America's majority race. But come 2045, the white population will make up less than 50 percent of the American population for the first time ever.

So what's a privileged white person to do? Luckily for Caucasians everywhere, "The HuffPost Show" put together a helpful guide to ease the white transition into life as a minority.

So You re About To Become A Minority...

So, whitey, enjoy it while you can. You only have 30 more years to act superior.

I was gonna suggest total subjugation by those in control, just like they have done in the past with minorities....

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, white people have another 30 years to enjoy being America's majority race. But come 2045, the white population will make up less than 50 percent of the American population for the first time ever.

So what's a privileged white person to do? Luckily for Caucasians everywhere, "The HuffPost Show" put together a helpful guide to ease the white transition into life as a minority.

So, whitey, enjoy it while you can. You only have 30 more years to act superior.

Thanks for that.

I was gonna suggest total subjugation by those in control, just like they have done in the past with minorities....
The elite should always be in control. Letting n!ggers and Latrinos in control will destroy America. Fine with me. Hell at this rate Europe is fixing its self so maybe we can move back there and let the trash have America.

Keep dreaming...this country will collapse before then and we can get on with cleansing it. :)
The wet-dreams of the race warriors, anarchy then genocide. As shame that neither of us will be around to see it.
You don't think so? I think I will be around...I am only 30. We shall see...Talk about genocide. Its exactly what's happening that you ignorant fools are gloating about...sad mentally ill fools.

The elite should always be in control. Letting n!ggers and Latrinos in control will destroy America. Fine with me. Hell at this rate Europe is fixing its self so maybe we can move back there and let the trash have America.
The only reason this country could do what it did was by exploitation of resources, now that we have no new lands to conquer and rape, the decline is in action....But whitey couldn't do it by himself, he had to enslave people to build this nation...

The only reason this country could do what it did was by exploitation of resources, now that we have no new lands to conquer and rape, the decline is in action....But whitey couldn't do it by himself, he had to enslave people to build this nation...
Like I said the elite/smart/strong should be in charge but letting the zoo animals in charge will just help America decline even faster...I am a southerner but I would have no problems leaving the US...not sure where I would want to go though...certainly no country that bans free speech....Germany/France/England etc are out...hell might just go to Canada or Mexico..

Keep dreaming...this country will collapse before then and we can get on with cleansing it. :)
The wet-dreams of the race warriors, anarchy then genocide. As shame that neither of us will be around to see it.
You don't think so? I think I will be around...I am only 30. We shall see...Talk about genocide. Its exactly what's happening that you ignorant fools are gloating about...sad mentally ill fools.
There is no genocide here. To say that there is is disrespectful to those who lived through it.

There is no genocide here. To say that there is is disrespectful to those who lived through it.
Yes there is. You are just blind,dumb or ignorant or a combination of the 3.

Prove it? Oh right, you can't.

Prove it? Oh right, you can't.
You already did. Thanks for playing.

The Endgame - Full White Genocide documentary - YouTube

Its probably a waste of my energy and time but watch the video THEN claim there is no genocide. Genocide comes in many forms according to the UN...it IS being committed against the White Race.
Just because Whitey ain't makin' it with the love to get the whitey babies doesn't mean anything like a genocide is taking place. Your four kids don't even make up the replacement value on the 2.1 I didn't have, so get to knocking up the wife again, in three months when she's healed up and the baby sleeps through most of the night.

You're a racist piece of shit, you know that, right?

Forum List

Back