A hefty dose of "irony," anyone???

You cannot read what doesn't exist nit-wit ... :dunno:

Hide & Watch :D

Hide from what ... I am not afraid of the invisible boogeyman ... :dunno:

Feel free to link to anyone other than Representative Schiff that states they have read the memo and that it actually exists.
I'll save you the trouble though ... Because you are not going to find anyone ... Sucker ... :thup:

You can keep betting on a unicorn winning the Kentucky Derby ... Damn y'all are desperate ... :113:

Last edited:
Again, it's congress' role to monitor the Executive branch.

NO, not just congress.........but its the media and EVERYONE's role to monitor the executive branch......otherwise we're talking about a banana republic with a despot.

Where was EVERYONE and the media the past 8 years of our banana republic? The media gave dear leader a pass and ANYONE who took dear leader to task was called a racist. You seemed to relish that banana republic.

If Trump violated the law, I would be the first to say he should be prosecuted. Would you say the same about Obama and the Clintons? its a yes or no question, gnat.

Sure.........Since your fucking party is in charge of EVERYTHING....Go on and start an investigation (and thread) about Clinton and Obama....

Meanwhile......ponder this about Trump....

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...dealings-with-russia/.../b0e...
Jan 11, 2017

BUT............................

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

its not illegal to deal with foreign banks. Its not illegal to do business in Russia. Got anything else?

No, it isn't. But keep stretching definitions to suit your own interest, you cheap, dime store hack.

Ponder this..............Sessions recused himself.......and if tomorrow, Sessions decides to FIRE Mueller.....following your fucked up logic. you'd be OK with that little situation?

why are you so angry, gnat? Could it be because you and all of your left wing heroes are full of shit?

its not illegal to deal with foreign banks. Its not illegal to do business in Russia. Got anything else?

Mr. Tuna......then WHY does Trump lie about his businesses with Russia when his own sons admit to it???

why are you so angry, gnat? Could it be because you and all of your left wing heroes are full of shit?

Not angry at all........I love it when the orange clown is about to be exposed for the traitorous charlatan that he is.....
Actually, "happy days.".....LOL

Mr. Tuna......then WHY does Trump lie about his businesses with Russia when his own sons admit to it???

Mr Gnat, he never lied about business with Russia. He said there was no political collusion with Russia, and there wasn't. the only liars are you lefties and the corrupt media.

Not angry at all........I love it when the orange clown is about to be exposed for the traitorous charlatan that he is.....
Actually, "happy days.".....LOL

the funny thing is all this investigating has turned up nothing on Trump but tons of illegal crap done by Hillary, the DNC, the FBI, and the Obama administration. As to "happy days" you got that right.

As we all well know, right wing, trump sycophants railed against Hillary Clinton's emails because those emails may have exposed our "enemies" to sensitive and confidential information.

So, what SHOULD seem rather ironic even to those brain-dead Trump sycophants, is that the release of this right-wing prepared memo blasting the FBI, PRECISELY releases sensitive and confidential information to not only the American public but to every enemy out there in how such information is gathered and analyzed,

Just a bit of the hefty dose of irony in an extremely partisan political environment.

Devin Nunes will view the world through bars in a jail cell in the future. These people attack any American institution that is a threat to Lying Trump. They are acting just as the Soviet Politburo did. Their loyalty is not to the country or the Constitution, they only have loyalty to a single person. Like in North Korea.

but tons of illegal crap done by Hillary, the DNC, the FBI, and the Obama administration.

Well, Mr. Tuna....when should we EXPECT indictments against "Hillary, the DNC, the FBI and the Obama administration"???

(what a delusional :asshole: LOL)

they only have loyalty to a single person. Like in North Korea.

I am sure that sales of this poster are high among Trump cult members.

upload_2018-2-1_12-6-4.png

r Gnat, he never lied about business with Russia. He said there was no political collusion with Russia, and there wasn't. the only liars are you lefties and the corrupt media.

CORRECTION, Mr. Tuna.....here's what Trump stated:

Trump denies business dealings with Russia - The Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com/.../trump...dealings-with-russia/.../b0e...
Jan 11, 2017
but tons of illegal crap done by Hillary, the DNC, the FBI, and the Obama administration.

Well, Mr. Tuna....when should we EXPECT indictments against "Hillary, the DNC, the FBI and the Obama administration"???

(what a delusional :asshole: LOL)

probably not, as we all know the political class is not subject to our laws like you and I are.

I think indictments should be brought, but I don't think they ever will, and that is just wrong.

As we all well know, right wing, trump sycophants railed against Hillary Clinton's emails because those emails may have exposed our "enemies" to sensitive and confidential information.

So, what SHOULD seem rather ironic even to those brain-dead Trump sycophants, is that the release of this right-wing prepared memo blasting the FBI, PRECISELY releases sensitive and confidential information to not only the American public but to every enemy out there in how such information is gathered and analyzed,

Just a bit of the hefty dose of irony in an extremely partisan political environment.

Devin Nunes will view the world through bars in a jail cell in the future. These people attack any American institution that is a threat to Lying Trump. They are acting just as the Soviet Politburo did. Their loyalty is not to the country or the Constitution, they only have loyalty to a single person. Like in North Korea.

If he lied or presented false evidence then he should be tried and convicted. Do you have anything except dem talking points to substantiate that allegation? No? didn't think so.

Forum List

Back