A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

Notice to all negroes

You are welcome to party on my lawn as long as I am invited....but I get to pick the music

I have some neat Captain and Tennille and Donny Osmond records
Now THAT's some mean spirited shit right there, Rwinger.

I worked with a guy whose car got broken into and they stole his stereo and cassette tapes (this was back in the day, yes). But they left his two Christmas carol tapes. THAT pissed him off as much as anything else, that they were selective about it. LOL

Ain't no bunch of rude ass strangers gonna set up a party in my yard and I don't give a squirrels nut if they're black, white or blue. And of you 'join em' folks better get good and shit faced so you can overlook the damage to your property that's likely, the puke music you're bound to be assaulted with and the property damages throughout a home you allowed to be used as a ports potty for a bunch of strangers rude and obnoxious to be there to begin with

Go out and douse the fire with a garden hose. Throw their shit in the street. Wait for one of the to try me.

Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

Articles: A Tale of Violence in Two Cities: Augusta and Biloxi

A few miles down the pike, more than 65,000 black people gathered in Biloxi for the annual ball of confusion called Black Spring Break. Cops and residents are calling it the worst Black Spring Break ever.

It took a few days for locals to figure out how bad it was. They all knew the traffic was horrific. The crowds of black people were twice as large as they were expecting. And when the partygoers ran out of space at the beach, they pulled their cars into white Biloxi neighborhoods and set up barbecues and picnics on lawns in front of houses belonging to people they did not know.

“Tina (“Lady”) Grantham is upset,” intoned a reporter at the WLOX. “This spring break may have been the biggest, but for her, it was the worst.”

“It’s really upsetting because they never used to come on this street,” said the frazzled Grantham from her house a quarter mile from the beach. “It’s upsetting the whole neighborhood. I want some protection because I can’t go through this every year.”

The “this” was a large group of black people partying on her front lawn with loud music and barbecue. “My husband did not want to cause a problem with the people because he figured if we were to call the cops that would make everybody mad.”

And no: this is not just another shameless plug for that scintillating best seller documenting black mob violence and white denial called Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry.

“So we just left, crying and upset,” she said. Check it out on Youtube here.

Another neighbor told the TV crew her family felt the large group of black people made them feel as if “we were prisoners in our own house.”

Which is curiously the exact same phrase an old white woman in Baltimore used a day later when a large group of black people leaving school attacked her because she mentioned she did not appreciate the regular vandalism they were visiting upon her car and property.

Back to Biloxi: “In the past they were pretty reasonable,” said the prisoner. “But they were pretty scary this year.”

Meanwhile, in Augusta, tens of thousands of pimento and cheese sandwiches were consumed amid tens of thousands of carefully groomed azaleas, with nary a cross word.

Near Biloxi, “much to the dismay of our spring breakers,” police seized 109 pounds of sweet, sweet marijuana bound for Black Spring Break. Not to worry: Despite the embargo, there appeared to be plenty to go around.
Grab the mustard, a few beers, and join them.

Depends on how nice they are and if they offer to share.

We don't want brown spots, now do we?
I'd tell 'em to piss on the street.
Or do what I do, pee it right back into the can it came from.
Admirable aim, Billy--especially after a few beers!

How do ya know?
Seems a lot of men can't even hit the toilet bowl when they're sober. So that's what I'm comparing it to.

Good grief! LOL!

Ain't no bunch of rude ass strangers gonna set up a party in my yard and I don't give a squirrels nut if they're black, white or blue. And of you 'join em' folks better get good and shit faced so you can overlook the damage to your property that's likely, the puke music you're bound to be assaulted with and the property damages throughout a home you allowed to be used as a ports potty for a bunch of strangers rude and obnoxious to be there to begin with
No, it wouldn't be a laughing situation, but I would actually head out with a smile and a few beers and have a friendly chat with them. Kids partying on the beach are just having a good time; I remember being young. We didn't mean any harm; property lines sometimes get blurred.

We don't want brown spots, now do we?
I'd tell 'em to piss on the street.
Or do what I do, pee it right back into the can it came from.

How do ya know?
Seems a lot of men can't even hit the toilet bowl when they're sober. So that's what I'm comparing it to.

I will admit. I got tired of cleaning it up. I will sit down like a pussy. It is tougher with morning wood........to bend it down in there. I hate it is so huge it gets into the water. Cold and deep too. Then when you try to get it out......the head gets caught on the seat.......but you don't have to clean the floor and all over. sigh. Morning Wood Yoga....bend over and relax.

So to recap, here are the alternatives:
- Turn on the sprinklers
- Call Skunks R Us
- Lock the doors, grab a beer and get loaded with them
- Do not let them in the house to pee

Where did 2AGuy go? Not enough serious gun play for him?

I have this business idea. I might need some start up capital.

SKUNKS ARE US. We rent by the hour.....

This is just at the idea stage, but I think I have identified a customer base.
They already have skunk spray.
Yeah, but the visual of the critters ambling onto the lawn is so much more fun than a pissed off homeowner with a can in his hand. Skunks Are Us is a winner.
Blacks would stomp and torture the animals. They alreadyproved the dont have common respect for anything.

How do ya know?

Good grief! LOL!

Mike knows my half brother, seemingly.

Just the pissing
- Turn on the sprinklers
- Call Skunks R Us

I tole you what I would do....

How do ya know?

Good grief! LOL!

Just the pissing
- Turn on the sprinklers
- Call Skunks R Us

No, what?

Good grief! LOL!

Just the pissing
- Turn on the sprinklers
- Call Skunks R Us

No, what?

Go out and douse the fire with a garden hose. Throw their shit in the street. Wait for one of them to try me.

Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

Articles: A Tale of Violence in Two Cities: Augusta and Biloxi

A few miles down the pike, more than 65,000 black people gathered in Biloxi for the annual ball of confusion called Black Spring Break. Cops and residents are calling it the worst Black Spring Break ever.

It took a few days for locals to figure out how bad it was. They all knew the traffic was horrific. The crowds of black people were twice as large as they were expecting. And when the partygoers ran out of space at the beach, they pulled their cars into white Biloxi neighborhoods and set up barbecues and picnics on lawns in front of houses belonging to people they did not know.

“Tina (“Lady”) Grantham is upset,” intoned a reporter at the WLOX. “This spring break may have been the biggest, but for her, it was the worst.”

“It’s really upsetting because they never used to come on this street,” said the frazzled Grantham from her house a quarter mile from the beach. “It’s upsetting the whole neighborhood. I want some protection because I can’t go through this every year.”

The “this” was a large group of black people partying on her front lawn with loud music and barbecue. “My husband did not want to cause a problem with the people because he figured if we were to call the cops that would make everybody mad.”

And no: this is not just another shameless plug for that scintillating best seller documenting black mob violence and white denial called Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry.

“So we just left, crying and upset,” she said. Check it out on Youtube here.

Another neighbor told the TV crew her family felt the large group of black people made them feel as if “we were prisoners in our own house.”

Which is curiously the exact same phrase an old white woman in Baltimore used a day later when a large group of black people leaving school attacked her because she mentioned she did not appreciate the regular vandalism they were visiting upon her car and property.

Back to Biloxi: “In the past they were pretty reasonable,” said the prisoner. “But they were pretty scary this year.”

Meanwhile, in Augusta, tens of thousands of pimento and cheese sandwiches were consumed amid tens of thousands of carefully groomed azaleas, with nary a cross word.

Near Biloxi, “much to the dismay of our spring breakers,” police seized 109 pounds of sweet, sweet marijuana bound for Black Spring Break. Not to worry: Despite the embargo, there appeared to be plenty to go around.
Grab the mustard, a few beers, and join them.
Don't for forget your "Rape me. I'm Sooo drunk!" shirt...

Forum List

Back