A greater detriment to American society...Guns or illegal Mexicans?

Mexican bias. Keep that in mind. Why are we creating sanctuaries JUST for Mexicans? Why? Take a deep breath. OK, What other "IMMIGRANTS" needed sanctuary from federal immigration laws? Think about it. Especially since nobody bothered to ask us if we wanted it, our representatives presumed so much and just DID it. For whom do they speak, and for to who's betterment do they act on?
Who says it’s just for Mexicans?

However Mexicans are targeted by white supremaciats

Illegals kill about 9000 people per year

You should paint that on a sandwich board, and wear it on the street corner. That'll show them.

So go ahead and state your position on the matter.
Are you implying that you only want to help protect Americans a little bit?
CNN and a few children you admire have told you to get excited about this gun thing...is that all you have time for? Are you waiting for them to tell you what to get behind next?

I have been for reasonable gun control for years before the mass shootings of the last few years. I'm angry that it took kids being tired of seeing their friends being killed in front of them at school for the country to finally take the unregulated gun problem seriously.

Awesome...good for you.
BUT, you’re not equally angered by illegals killing, raping, maiming and robbing Americans daily?
Explain that logic to us...would you please?

You are discussing two different subjects. Of course I am greatly bothered by killing, raping, maiming, and robbing that occurs every day, just an any person should be. As soon as you can show that undocumented people are inclined to do those things substantially more than the general population, I'll be happy to discuss it with you. Comparing the amount of any race in prison to another race is not proof of your claims. It's been repeatedly proven that whites go to prison less often for the same crimes than other races do.

Sadly BroketardLoser won't be able to do that

Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime?

That's a dumb comparison, isn't it?
Illegals kill about 9000 people per year

do you have a link for that stat?

Simple answer isn’t it?
So when are we all storming the steps of D.C. to demand aggressive immigration enforcement?

Why do you only hate illegal Mexicans?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I HATE all illegals...I prefer to discuss the ninety percentile though...that being Mexicans, Central and South Americans...you know, the ones raping, killing, driving intoxicated, dropping anchor babies at a cockroaches pace in the laps of good Americans and degrading our communities, cities and states. Nobody really cares about the good, clean, moral, respectful illegals here from New Zealand....weird huh?

Then would it not be better to just say illegals vice illegal Mexicans since Mexican make us less than 50% of illegals in this country?

That way people would not mistake you for a racist...:04:

Nah, people need to connect the dots...it’s Mexicans whom are responsible for the filth and degradation of this country.

Oh do not worry; your dots are easy to follow

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

GUNS! Mexicans are simply trying to reclaim their birthright that was stolen from them.

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright
Becoming part of the United States was the best thing that ever happended to the people living on the North side of that border.

Well, whom benefits from Illegal aliens? Frankly, the new class of slave owners that can't profit from American workers, they shift their focus from slavery to neo slaves from Mexico that are just a new class of cheap labor, bravo. Bravo, big round of applause. The sound of one hand clapping. Nice for selling America out.

You should paint that on a sandwich board, and wear it on the street corner. That'll show them.

CNN and a few children you admire have told you to get excited about this gun thing...is that all you have time for? Are you waiting for them to tell you what to get behind next?

I have been for reasonable gun control for years before the mass shootings of the last few years. I'm angry that it took kids being tired of seeing their friends being killed in front of them at school for the country to finally take the unregulated gun problem seriously.

Awesome...good for you.
BUT, you’re not equally angered by illegals killing, raping, maiming and robbing Americans daily?

You are discussing two different subjects. Of course I am greatly bothered by killing, raping, maiming, and robbing that occurs every day, just an any person should be. As soon as you can show that undocumented people are inclined to do those things substantially more than the general population, I'll be happy to discuss it with you. Comparing the amount of any race in prison to another race is not proof of your claims. It's been repeatedly proven that whites go to prison less often for the same crimes than other races do.

When I don’t want to believe something I usually pretend that all the data I see is fabricated and ‘steered’. Do you ever do that?
California

In the pie chart above, we can see what California looks like, racially speaking. The pie charts below shows who commits all the crime in California:

Robbery

Rape

Homicide

Assault

Burglary

Theft

Motor Vehicle Theft

Forgery

Kidnapping

Sex Offenses

Source: Crime in California, 2009

I am just wondering, but you do know that not all Hispanics are Mexican, right?

Sad to say this: this is really a class/income issue, not anything else . If you chose to hire illegals over Americans, you need to go bankrupt. No pitty from US. The so -called fifth estate...

Last edited:

Awesome...good for you.

When I don’t want to believe something I usually pretend that all the data I see is fabricated and ‘steered’. Do you ever do that?
California

In the pie chart above, we can see what California looks like, racially speaking. The pie charts below shows who commits all the crime in California:

Robbery

Rape

Homicide

Assault

Burglary

Theft

Motor Vehicle Theft

Forgery

Kidnapping

Sex Offenses

You are welcome to skew and view the data however you want...you have my permission.
We sane folks refer to all cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America as wetbacks, cockroaches and or Mexicans...we don’t play semantics. They are all thirdworld, filthy, human pets...They rely on me to feed them just like my Labrador does.

Simple answer isn’t it?
So when are we all storming the steps of D.C. to demand aggressive immigration enforcement?

Neither.

detrimental to Americans :

A) The gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state

B) Warmongers, Neocrazies and Likudnicks

Simple answer isn’t it?

Neither.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
GUNS at 0 percent

Last edited:

Awesome...good for you.

California

Robbery

Rape

Homicide

Assault

Burglary

Theft

Motor Vehicle Theft

Forgery

Kidnapping

Sex Offenses

You are welcome to skew and view the data however you want...you have my permission.
We sane folks refer to all cockroaches from Mexico, Central and South America as wetbacks, cockroaches and or Mexicans...we don’t play semantics. They are all thirdworld, filthy, human pets...They rely on me to feed them just like my Labrador does.

Yes, that is how all you sane racist refer to people. We are used to it by now

Mexicans are the neo class slaves, and sanctuary cites are created for the benefit of the upper class that exploit them, not Americans. Real immigrants don't NEED sanctuary. Do they? Why don't we create a sanctuary for American poor? Well, it boggles the bloody mind, dosen't it?

Awesome...good for you.

California

Robbery

Rape

Homicide

Assault

Burglary

Theft

Motor Vehicle Theft

Forgery

Kidnapping

Sex Offenses

Yes, that is how all you sane racist refer to people. We are used to it by now

I should state for the record that I employ many good quality Hispanic AMERICANS. They are here LEGALLY, they speak clear and fluent English, they do not drive intoxicated and uninsured, they would never wave a Mexico flag on our soil, they do not throw Bud Light cans and shitty diapers on our roadways and beaches, they do not abuse pit bulls, they are not Raider and Dodger fans...I could go on and on.

Simple answer isn’t it?

Neither.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
GUNS at 0 percent

Don't forget that fedgov uses the military to dispense handouts to the war profiteers. Most of which are white.

Illegal Mexicans are a greater detriment!

My God! If you see a Mexican illegal at the wheel......for heaven's sake..... quick .... everybody to the wall......take cover!

these people are dangerous!

Why do we create sanctuary cities? From WHAT? Did WE, in any state, actually ask if we wanted to give sanctuary to illegal aliens, when did this happen? WHEN? I think somewhere democracy got superseded or side stepped and monetary issues became more important than the American worker.

Last edited:
Mexicans are the neo class slaves, and sanctuary cites are created for the benefit of the upper class that exploit them, not Americans. Real immigrants don't NEED sanctuary. Do they? Why don't we create a sanctuary for American poor? Well, it boggles the bloody mind, dosen't it?
The cost for real (honest/legal) immigrants to apply for entry into the united states is about $500, and they have to be on a waiting list, while being vetted to ensure that we are not getting actual criminals or terrorists. The process can take a long while. The illegal migrants cheat the system, basically thumbing their noses at those that follow the rules and as they don't go through the vetting process, they can be thieves, murderers, rapists and terrorists. Also, some of these so-called refugees from south-of-the-border, claim they have left their South American country for fear of their lives, yet once they crossed into a different nation along their border, they don't stop there, where the populace speaks their language and they are no longer in fear for their lives.

The cost for real (honest/legal) immigrants to apply for entry into the united states is about $500, and they have to be on a waiting list, while being vetted to ensure that we are not getting actual criminals or terrorists. The process can take a long while. The illegal migrants cheat the system, basically thumbing their noses at those that follow the rules and as they don't go through the vetting process, they can be thieves, murderers, rapists and terrorists. Also, some of these so-called refugees from south-of-the-border, claim they have left their South American country for fear of their lives, yet once they crossed into a different nation along their border, they don't stop there, where the populace speaks their language and they are no longer in fear for their lives.

American Indians did not get the vet the white Europeans to determine how many were thieves, murderers and terrorists.

Australia was populated by thieves, murderers, rapists and terrorists

Sigh, I have known quite a few LEGAL immigrants from Europe. They actually fled certain death and starvation and death camps. They actually came here legally. Mexicans are sneaking in here and without such reasons. They do so because they can just get away with it. That is pretty much it, isn't it? They do make for great neo- slaves, though. Mexicans aren't fleeing anything more than the privations they themselves caused. Please...But illegals get sanctuary cities, poor little babies. I call that Mexican bias. What other so called "immigrant' was given this level of treatment?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back