A greater detriment to American society...Guns or illegal Mexicans?

That's a dumb comparison, isn't it?

Why?
Aren’t we trying to protect the American people? Let’s get serious about this shit...right?
Illegals rape, murder, steal and pillage American taxpayers.
Let’s get serious and protect one another both physically and fiscally...make sense?

Why?
Aren’t we trying to protect the American people? Let’s get serious about this shit...right?
Let’s get serious and protect one another both physically and fiscally...make sense?

If you say so. You'll probably have a hard time convincing those kids that a wall that won't work is more important to them than not getting shot in math class.

30,000Americans killed by guns last year

Illegals pick our crops

Why?

If you say so. You'll probably have a hard time convincing those kids that a wall that won't work is more important to them than not getting shot in math class.

Kids running this nation now?
You super smart, super intellectual types have turned the keys over to kids huh?
That’s sounds awfully LefTardish.

Why?

Kids running this nation now?
You super smart, super intellectual types have turned the keys over to kids huh?
That’s sounds awfully LefTardish.

Well, you voted to turn the presidency over to a spoiled child, didn't you?

Illegals pick our crops
And depress wages in the trades...

And suck off the State Teat for free education for their spawn...

And pop-out Anchor Babies at the speed of light in hopes of being allowed to stay here to raise their litters...

Illegals pick our crops
And depress wages in the trades...

And suck off the State Teat for free education for their spawn...

And pop-out Anchor Babies at the speed of light in hopes of being allowed to stay here to raise their litters...
So pay them better

Easy solution

Simple answer isn’t it?
So when are we all storming the steps of D.C. to demand aggressive immigration enforcement?

Why do you only hate illegal Mexicans?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I HATE all illegals...I prefer to discuss the ninety percentile though...that being Mexicans, Central and South Americans...you know, the ones raping, killing, driving intoxicated, dropping anchor babies at a cockroaches pace in the laps of good Americans and degrading our communities, cities and states. Nobody really cares about the good, clean, moral, respectful illegals here from New Zealand....weird huh?

Simple answer isn’t it?
So when are we all storming the steps of D.C. to demand aggressive immigration enforcement?

I HATE all illegals...I prefer to discuss the ninety percentile though...that being Mexicans, Central and South Americans...you know, the ones raping, killing, driving intoxicated, dropping anchor babies at a cockroaches pace in the laps of good Americans and degrading our communities, cities and states. Nobody really cares about the good, clean, moral, respectful illegals here from New Zealand....weird huh?

Then would it not be better to just say illegals vice illegal Mexicans since Mexican make us less than 50% of illegals in this country?

That way people would not mistake you for a racist...:04:

Illegals kill about 9000 people per year

do you have a link for that stat?

Simple answer isn’t it?

Then would it not be better to just say illegals vice illegal Mexicans since Mexican make us less than 50% of illegals in this country?

That way people would not mistake you for a racist...:04:

Nah, people need to connect the dots...it’s Mexicans whom are responsible for the filth and degradation of this country.

Forum List

Back