A greater detriment to American society...Guns or illegal Mexicans?

That's a dumb comparison, isn't it?
Illegals kill about 9000 people per year

You should paint that on a sandwich board, and wear it on the street corner. That'll show them.

So go ahead and state your position on the matter.
Are you implying that you only want to help protect Americans a little bit?
CNN and a few children you admire have told you to get excited about this gun thing...is that all you have time for? Are you waiting for them to tell you what to get behind next?

You should paint that on a sandwich board, and wear it on the street corner. That'll show them.

CNN and a few children you admire have told you to get excited about this gun thing...is that all you have time for? Are you waiting for them to tell you what to get behind next?

I have been for reasonable gun control for years before the mass shootings of the last few years. I'm angry that it took kids being tired of seeing their friends being killed in front of them at school for the country to finally take the unregulated gun problem seriously.

I have been for reasonable gun control for years before the mass shootings of the last few years. I'm angry that it took kids being tired of seeing their friends being killed in front of them at school for the country to finally take the unregulated gun problem seriously.

Awesome...good for you.
BUT, you’re not equally angered by illegals killing, raping, maiming and robbing Americans daily?
Explain that logic to us...would you please?

It wasn't that long ago when the former president authorized the shipment of over 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels. Nobody was indicted or even fired when one of the weapons was used to murder a U.S. Border Patrol Officer. Double standard?

A greater detriment to American society...Guns or illegal Mexicans?

GUNS! Mexicans are simply trying to reclaim their birthright that was stolen from them.

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright

Most undocumented Mexicans are hard working and committed to their families.
Now just count the number of unemployed Trumpanzees that post here on weekdays from 9-5.

Nuff said.

Awesome...good for you.
BUT, you’re not equally angered by illegals killing, raping, maiming and robbing Americans daily?

You are discussing two different subjects. Of course I am greatly bothered by killing, raping, maiming, and robbing that occurs every day, just an any person should be. As soon as you can show that undocumented people are inclined to do those things substantially more than the general population, I'll be happy to discuss it with you. Comparing the amount of any race in prison to another race is not proof of your claims. It's been repeatedly proven that whites go to prison less often for the same crimes than other races do.

OP- both and the GOP hypocrites and dupes and bigots keep them going. Pass SSID card, fix background checks and end sales of assault style rifles and bump stocks and conversion kits. End of story.

Most undocumented Mexicans are hard working and committed to their families.
Now just count the number of unemployed Trumpanzees that post here on weekdays from 9-5.

Nuff said.
How sensitive. I recently lost my job, I voted for Trump. I see the ever growing lot of Americans that are now relegated to homeless and jobless. Most American poor are hard working and committed to our families, TOO. I see this HUGE Mexican Bias, and this rather suicidal anti poor PRO illegal aliens nonsense.
We fought a war to end slavery, American Workers fought for over 100 years to fight for their rights and created UNIONS. In the span of a little more than a generation, some Mexicans illegals breeze in here and erase ALL THAT. Thanks.

Last edited:

do you have a link for that stat?

"Iowa’s United States Congressman Steve King told a crowd “Illegal aliens cause the death of 25 American citizens every day…13 by drunken driving and 12 by stabbings or gun fire.”

Illegal Immigration Stories

Not the first time King has said misleading or even false things.

Awesome...good for you.

You are discussing two different subjects. Of course I am greatly bothered by killing, raping, maiming, and robbing that occurs every day, just an any person should be. As soon as you can show that undocumented people are inclined to do those things substantially more than the general population, I'll be happy to discuss it with you. Comparing the amount of any race in prison to another race is not proof of your claims. It's been repeatedly proven that whites go to prison less often for the same crimes than other races do.

When I don’t want to believe something I usually pretend that all the data I see is fabricated and ‘steered’. Do you ever do that?
California

In the pie chart above, we can see what California looks like, racially speaking. The pie charts below shows who commits all the crime in California:

Robbery

Rape

Homicide

Assault

Burglary

Theft

Motor Vehicle Theft

Forgery

Kidnapping

Sex Offenses

Source: Crime in California, 2009

Why?
Aren’t we trying to protect the American people? Let’s get serious about this shit...right?
Illegals rape, murder, steal and pillage American taxpayers.
Let’s get serious and protect one another both physically and fiscally...make sense?

If you say so. You'll probably have a hard time convincing those kids that a wall that won't work is more important to them than not getting shot in math class.

Kids running this nation now?
You super smart, super intellectual types have turned the keys over to kids huh?
That’s sounds awfully LefTardish.

I watched minimally 150 different kids give interviews today and am totally good with THEM making gun policy.

Stop being a BroketardLoser

Mexican bias. Keep that in mind. Why are we creating sanctuaries JUST for Mexicans? Why? Take a deep breath. OK, What other "IMMIGRANTS" needed sanctuary from federal immigration laws? Think about it. Especially since nobody bothered to ask us if we wanted it, our representatives presumed so much and just DID it. For whom do they speak, and for to who's betterment do they act on?

Forum List

Back