A greater detriment to American society...Guns or illegal Mexicans?

The problem is with guns. Specifically, guns in the wrong hands. If it could be done, I'd trade with Mexico and take in 10 illegals for every 1 of our gang members they'd accept.

If there were just some way to check to see if they are a thug before I sell my gun to this stranger. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before.

The problem is with guns. Specifically, guns in the wrong hands. If it could be done, I'd trade with Mexico and take in 10 illegals for every 1 of our gang members they'd accept.

If there were just some way to check to see if they are a thug before I sell my gun to this stranger. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before.

And that doesn't matter, since we can already arrest any felon caught with an illegal gun...that we can already do...the actual problem...after we catch the felon with the illegal gun, democrats let them out on bail, parole, or they give them short sentences in prison...they keep letting these violent criminals out of jail.....and then blame law abiding gun owners for gun crime...

They are the insane ones....yet you don't blame them...

I am conflicted on guns, I don't think we as a modern society need them anymore. I know, the second Amendment...I have never owned one. I perceive people may need them, but in reality? I hear what I presume to be black gang bangers or Mexicans popping off guns. I doubt they were White supremacists or girl scout troops. Even heard a machinegun firing off in the distance once. And I fear for my life, that these "individuals" have firearms. I have bullets in my house by random chance, instead in my body. That bothers ME a lot. Random chance shouldn't be the determining factor... This is the chaos of both lefties and the right has given US...

And that doesn't matter, since we can already arrest any felon caught with an illegal gun...that we can already do...the actual problem...after we catch the felon with the illegal gun, democrats let them out on bail, parole, or they give them short sentences in prison...they keep letting these violent criminals out of jail.....and then blame law abiding gun owners for gun crime...

They are the insane ones....yet you don't blame them...

Maybe it's just me, but I would rather make it harder for them to get the gun in the first place than to wait till they shoot someone, and then try to catch them. Seems a lot easier that way. That doesn't mean we couldn't still try to catch them later if they were able to get the gun anyway.

A greater detriment to American society...Guns or illegal Mexicans?

GUNS! Mexicans are simply trying to reclaim their birthright that was stolen from them.

SBmap648.gif

The Hispanic Experience - Stolen Birthright
So let's say they are simply trying to get back their "birthright."

I don't see anyone in any hurry to give the land back to the Aztecs, the Mayans, the Hopi, etc.

You can play this game back to infinity.

The Mexicans and Spanish are guilty of the same crimes that the Anglos are guilty of, so don't be a hypocrite, that is how the game of civilization worked back then.

Nobody is going to give anything up to the losers of the now marginalized groups and you know this.

Stop whining and crying and trying to play the victim card, because the group you are lobbying for has also done it's share of victimization.

It's a dog eat dog world. Suck it up.
I like Mexican culture, but I just don't understand why they feel empowered to ignore American immigration laws or American culture. But what blows me away is American politicians that panders to Mexican illegals. giving them rights to skirt immigration laws and given sanctuary like saints fleeing unfair persecution. I can almost see glowing halos around all those poor little wetbacks. That aura that surrounds illegal aliens from Mexico. I remember the ''jobscape' twenty five years ago, a rich weave of you name it, middle/lower-class : Whites, Blacks Asians, & Hispanics. Now we have evolved, it's just poor Mexicans of questionable immigration status. We are so much better NOW. All those same people are now jobless living in tents because we are fighting for immigrants rights...sacrifices must be made, so let the nameless itinerant Americans make them? When did we vote on making our homeland a sanctuary for illegals? This being a democracy, that might be rather important constitutional issue.

Last edited:
Well, I have to ask, does anyone know HOW the decision to create a sanctuary city is made? Or by who? And based on what prerogative or initiative? How does this work?

You should paint that on a sandwich board, and wear it on the street corner. That'll show them.

So go ahead and state your position on the matter.
Are you implying that you only want to help protect Americans a little bit?
CNN and a few children you admire have told you to get excited about this gun thing...is that all you have time for? Are you waiting for them to tell you what to get behind next?

I have been for reasonable gun control for years before the mass shootings of the last few years. I'm angry that it took kids being tired of seeing their friends being killed in front of them at school for the country to finally take the unregulated gun problem seriously.

Awesome...good for you.
BUT, you’re not equally angered by illegals killing, raping, maiming and robbing Americans daily?
Explain that logic to us...would you please?
Everytime I tune in to the news i see US born criminals raping, stealing, hit and run, mass shooting...and are committing all heinous crimes, you are not outraged ?

Nope, you wanna be? No? STFU then.
He knows where I live and he can check what I'm gonna say if its true or not.
Santa monica a beach with upper middle class/rich we have tons of homeless and beggars almost most of them are white....and i swear the few times i caught someone committing vandalism or a theft it was a white...that been said we are in the greater los Angeles where latinos are the majority. I'm yet to find an illegal latino begging.

Forum List

Back