'A GOOD BRAIN' - The Movie

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

The Movie: A story of one of the most good minds of his generation. He saw the world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes 'A Good Brain'

He said in 2020: “It’s like you’ll go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV’. So they’ll say ‘could you repeat that?’ So I said ‘yeah’. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that’s very good…”

The Movie: A story of one of the most good minds of his generation. He saw the world in a way no one could imagine. From the makers of 'A Beautiful Mind' comes 'A Good Brain'

He said in 2020: “It’s like you’ll go ‘person, woman, man, camera, TV’. So they’ll say ‘could you repeat that?’ So I said ‘yeah’. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV. OK, that’s very good…”

There's really only one thing you can do at this point...

1706044981063.png

There's really only one thing you can do at this point...

View attachment 892242
Come on. It's spot on. It's perfect. It's Showtime!

Forum List

Back