2000 Mules Wasn’t Nominated for an Oscar.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
PJW.jpg

It was a documentary, you just didn't like the subject matter.
I'm a Canadian and I have very little bias toward either party. I've said repeatedly that I would support Trump if I had a vote because he's much closer to Putin than the senile president.

That's strange considering Dinesh is a POC and the Oscars now have DEI requirements. Guess they didn't the content.

I hope Oppenheimer wins best picture
If you ever get a chance, there is a great radio-play called “Atomic Bombers” that was made by the LA Theater Works. It details the work that went on in Los Alamos centering on Richard Fynman (sp?) but Oppenheimer has a very big role in it as well. The acting company--LATW made a recording of it you can purchase but you can probably find it for free online somewhere. The recording has some folks you may recognize but there were other performances during summer stock that had folks like Steve Carell, Ryan Howard and I think even Brad Pitt did a turn on stage.

The play itself is pretty gripping. There apparently was a school of thought that had them wondering if the atmosphere itself would catch on fire. In one scene, Leslie Groves calls the governor of New Mexico the night before the Trinity test and tells him that he may have to declare martial law in a few hours. The governor asks why. Groves wouldn’t tell him. How would you like to get that call?

Forum List

Back