A Freedom of Speech Test

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they wouldn't mind seeing the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would get to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder that people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog would likely be unconcerned with what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to demonstrate the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And the White species, along with the land that we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Besides, the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for illegal lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they've even heard of the term) I'm glad that we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars!
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused so many more of the less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking food out of your children's mouths. But if sticking up for what you are doesn't hold much interest for you, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you either. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) They were saying that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that the main reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save any insults you have for somebody who cares. Another thing is that for those who disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to respond to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any political cult is a good place to start.

Usually test questions are shorter than that. Often they are followed by a true/false option, fill in the blank entry, or multiple choice options. Even an essay test question is seldom longer than the essay response.

90% does sound very high, until you look at this:
Black_Dems.jpg

Not so racist now is it?

• Banned
PaintMyHouse,
Maybe the percentage of the black vote doesn't seem quite as racist. But it was still racist enough to turn the tide in Obama's election. It would appear that my figures were a little askew. In 2012, only ninety three percent of blacks voted for Obama. Though ninety six percent of black women did. But Obama did get ninety six percent of the black vote in 2008. Also, in 2012, a larger percentage of blacks voted than Whites for the first time ever. Though given the choices they were given, I can see why.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Percysunshine,
What is this "test question" stuff. I'm not testing anybody. All I am doing is looking for logical debate. If you don't to voice a negative opinion about any point that I made, that's fine. But it would have been fun otherwise.

Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to demonstrate the power of their god is to support the Jewish people.

You may not like what I have to say. But I have a right to say it. Now this is how I would like things to go. If you think I am wrong about a particular point that I make, tell me what it is and why you think it is wrong. I will tell you it isn't wrong. And so on. To keep things simple, please send a separate reply for each point that you disagree with.
First of all, I have heard some religious people basically say that they wouldn't mind seeing the world destroyed. Because that would mean that they would get to go to heaven and be with Jesus. For most other people, they operate by a similar principal. Which is not really caring what happens. As long as it happens to someone else. It's no wonder that people like lies so much. But get ready for some truth.
The rock bottom basis for true patriotism lies in what you are. Just as it is in the animal kingdom. Like it or not, there is no better species of human than the White species of human. (You know, like what Michael Jackson tried to make himself look like) Also, I am far from caring what other species of human may think about this. Just as a dog would likely be unconcerned with what a flea's feelings about things are. You may not believe it, but Whites can get along just fine without non-Whites around. And no doubt, much better. Despite what your Jewish slavemasters have brainwashed you to believe. Or their Christian lap dogs who believe that a good way to demonstrate the power of their god is to support the Jewish people. For all you White people out there, stick up for yourselves and support each other!
For example, look at the illegal invaders flooding over our southern border. I think the U.S. should start sending the ones they catch back over the border with catapults! (Land mines would be helpful also) That would slow down the invasion. This may sound harsh. But you'll likely find it difficult to stop desperate overbreeders without desperate measures. And the White species, along with the land that we occupy, are worth fighting for. No matter what the cost! Besides, the U.S. should be more than a dumping ground for illegal lowlifes who don't believe in population control. (If they've even heard of the term) I'm glad that we don't share a land border with places like China, India, Pakistan or Rwanda. Also, ever hear of a Mexican group called, "La Raza?" It means, "The Race." You can't get much more racist than that. Yet between Bill Gates and the U.S. government, that group has received over ten million dollars!
It's bad enough that so many traitorous companies started sending jobs overseas. Which caused so many more of the less traitorous companies to do the same, just to compete. We don't need these illegal scabs coming here to take what jobs are left. For you White people out there, (As well as other Americans) you should be concerned that these invaders are ultimately taking food out of your children's mouths. But if sticking up for what you are doesn't hold much interest for you, I don't suppose that sticking up for your children would hold much interest for you either. Which is the ultimate in pathetic. Unfortunately, the ruling elite capitalist scum who run this country just loves the shit out of scabs and wage slaves.
I have another example of racism for you. I was watching a news program once. (For as much as you can believe those) They were saying that when Obama was first running for president, blacks were registering to vote in larger than normal numbers. Both times Obama ran, he received over ninety five percent of the black vote. I would have to assume that the main reason for that was just because he was black. That sounds pretty racist to me.
For anybody who wants to respond to this post, I don't even want to hear from you unless you're White. Why? Because a bottle nose dolphins have no business telling spotted dolphins anything that has to do with what spotted dolphins do. Lynx have no business telling bobcats anything that has to do with what bobcats do. Mule deer have no business telling white tail deer anything that has to do with what white tail deer do. Etc. times millions. So non-Whites have no business telling Whites anything that has to do with what Whites do. Also, I know that insults come easier than reason. But please save any insults you have for somebody who cares. Another thing is that for those who disagree with me, it would be helpful for those with a doctorate degree to respond to me. Or anybody who has a high level of status quo entrenched, "Bo Peep" education. Because cutting the head off any political cult is a good place to start.

You can say whatever you want herr "cultsmasher". I'm not the government so I can't trample your rights, however, you might want to be less vocal in public because they won't have any problem whatsoever inflicting bodily harm on you if you're in the wrong area.

When I say wrong area, you probably don't want to get on that soap box on a college campus or inner city ghetto. The po po won't be there to help you so be careful. Whether your right or wrong makes no difference to animals.

There is really nothing you storm front folks can say anymore that would offend me so please continue!

Hjmick,
Oh boy indeed. I have been on many political forums. Most of which I got banned from. I guess they got tired of not being able to defeat me in debate. But PaintMyHouse shut down one of my statements to a pretty good degree. Though since nobody else has ever managed to do so, I don't think it will happen again. But you too are welcome to try.

Peach,
I don't even know what these "protocals of the elders of Zion" are. But here's something you may find interesting. In the first "talkie" movie ever done, they had a nice little scene in it of a worship service going on in a Jewish temple. MGM, Columbia, Warner Brothers, Selznick Studios and no doubt other big time movie studios were run by Jews. And they have taken over in TV too. Why? So the "chosen of god" can control the mindset of their slaves. You talk of using something that I am guessing is pro White as toilet paper. For you and anybody who might read this reply, go to your browser and enter, "Talmud, Three years and a day." In what comes up, you can read of some Jewish religious people discussing having sex with a female child of that age. xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
R.C. Christian,
I have heard of stormfront. But I'm not a member. Why would I want to talk to anybody who would likely only agree with me. You also speak of me stating my views in the wrong part of town. That brings up an interisting point that I was talking to somebody else about on a website I was banned from. (As I probably will be here too) We were talking about what constituted a "species." One of the things I told them was about the actor Ed Begley Jr. Years ago, he and a friend of his found themselves stranded in a black part of town. They were attacked by a group of blacks who didn't like White people at all. Especially a blond one like Mr. Begley. He was nearly killed. One of the things that I think constitutes a "species" is whatever caused a knife to be plunged into Mr Begley. (I don't know how many times) You know, there are two things that humans do very well. Breed and take what other people have. You might like to think that you can be friends with other species of human. But if you are White and joined other White people in wanting to separate yourself from non-Whites, you would find out what they're all about quickly enough. Because parasites are the most common form of life on the planet. Also, if things were to go to shit, as they probably will someday, you would do well to not be so politically correct. After all, look at what blacks did to blacks in Rwanda and elsewhere. Would you be so stupid as to fall back on political correctness to protect you?

Hjmick,
Oh boy indeed. I have been on many political forums. Most of which I got banned from. I guess they got tired of not being able to defeat me in debate. But PaintMyHouse shut down one of my statements to a pretty good degree. Though since nobody else has ever managed to do so, I don't think it will happen again. But you too are welcome to try.

There is not a debate subject in existence that a racist fuckwad can out argue a thinking man in. I would prove that to you but the only thing racists fuckwads bring out in me is scorn and derision.

By the way, eat some neg rep.

I have a headache. Thread is a waste of bandwidth. BYE

Percysunshine,
What is this "test question" stuff. I'm not testing anybody. All I am doing is looking for logical debate. If you don't to voice a negative opinion about any point that I made, that's fine. But it would have been fun otherwise.
Perhaps it would be clearer if you made judicious use of white space, bullet points, and an outline?

Percysunshine,

I did voice a negative point...in a procedural sense anyway.

It probably flew by so fast, you missed it. Maybe you heard the sonic boom.

Start with something shorter and more succinct. We are somewhat slow and backwards in these parts.

PaintMyHouse,
Maybe the percentage of the black vote doesn't seem quite as racist. But it was still racist enough to turn the tide in Obama's election. It would appear that my figures were a little askew. In 2012, only ninety three percent of blacks voted for Obama. Though ninety six percent of black women did. But Obama did get ninety six percent of the black vote in 2008. Also, in 2012, a larger percentage of blacks voted than Whites for the first time ever. Though given the choices they were given, I can see why.
Racism was involved, but not as much as one might believe based solely upon the numbers.

Hjmick,

There is not a debate subject in existence that a racist fuckwad can out argue a thinking man in. I would prove that to you but the only thing racists fuckwads bring out in me is scorn and derision.

By the way, eat some neg rep.

No respect for Stream of Consciousness QW? A shame...

Forum List

Back