a foreigner does not become an American or Western just because he gets imported to the USA

upload_2018-1-17_10-5-15.png

thanks , course i'm more talking about the views and attitudes and voting ability of imported scum / foreigners . See the foreigners on the board that would give up Gun RIGHTS [for example] if they were to be imported into the USA Stratford .

thanks , course i'm more talking about the views and attitudes and voting ability of imported scum / foreigners . See the foreigners on the board that would give up Gun RIGHTS [for example] if they were to be imported into the USA Stratford .
If your ancestors had decided not to immigrate here, we’d have less scum in the country.

In my view nobody becomes an American simply be being in the United States, whether they were born here or not.

I was taught thst being an American required more than that. It meant your loyalty, your life and your entire being were dedicated to supporting, upholding and advancing American culture and values.

If your ancestors had decided not to immigrate here, we’d have less scum in the country.
----------------------------- Thanks for the reply BlackFlag and like i said and only using one example of GUNS , many imported foreigners never become Americans as they come to the USA and then use their voting RIGHTS to vote against AMERICAN God Given RIGHTS like GUNS BFlag , :afro: .

In my view nobody becomes an American simply be being in the United States, whether they were born here or not.

I was taught thst being an American required more than that. It meant your loyalty, your life and your entire being were dedicated to supporting, upholding and advancing American culture and values.
------------------------------- Problem is the Public schools and taxpayer paid teachers when looking at young socalled 'americans' that are brainwashed . And then , of course , importing non Western tribes just adds to the 'fifth column' in the USA Anathema .

Forum List

Back