Illegals don’t = immigrants or immigration

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
Yo, an illegal in our country is not an immigrant. So is not part of immigration reform. Can you demo losers get that straight? I’m tired of the left missing that fact.

Citizens rule this country

They know that, they just don't care

337718.jpg

Yo, an illegal in our country is not an immigrant. So is not part of immigration reform. Can you demo losers get that straight? I’m tired of the left missing that fact.

This is as ignorant as it is bigoted and wrong.

That one is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, and afforded a presumption of innocence – including those undocumented. (Plyler v. Doe)

One is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Most on the right have nothing but contempt for the rule of law, of course – blinded by their ignorant, hate, bigotry, and racism, along with their unwarranted fear of immigrants.

This is as ignorant as it is bigoted and wrong.

That one is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, and afforded a presumption of innocence – including those undocumented. (Plyler v. Doe)

One is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Most on the right have nothing but contempt for the rule of law, of course – blinded by their ignorant, hate, bigotry, and racism, along with their unwarranted fear of immigrants.
Pro american baby get out of my country traitor

State the law mother fker

Illegal is fking illegal. Left doesn’t know English

Forum List

Back