Zone1 A fake person of Faith is more insulting to G_d than an Atheist.

Just reading through forums on the internet and those professing to be people of Faith who don't espouse true tenets of Faith are worse than Atheists in the eyes of the L_rd.

Specially you?

If it is offensive to humans it must be to the highest power, right? It is akin to a criminal cop.

Definitely he does. Have you read the Old Testament (Torah?). I've feared G_d since I was a kid, just by instinct alone. ...

You are really funny. Which "instinct"?

And what is a fake person of faith. If this person is a catholic, born agains would say they are fake. And jews don't believe the Jesus stories.

Sorry: But Jesus did not tell new stories. He gave a new context. And you should perhaps not try to speak currently in the name of Jews in such questions. Speak in the name of everyone who is threatened to be wiped out. Ever heard from Tibetans for example? Why do you not try to defend them against Chinese atheists?

So they think Christianity is fake. Do Jews believe it's better to not believe than to believe a myth like Christianity?

Keeps a problem: I doubt Jews would still exist if Christians - specially Catholics - not had existed. Good deeds are often as invisible as g'd and his truth is invisible - but brutal bullshit is easily everyone able to see. Nevertheless this makes "successful" brutal bullshit not right nor good and really successful but invisible good deeds not not-done nor wrong.

Last edited:
Worse than belief. Action. I didn't write the bible.

What's not really correct in a more sophisticated way to see such problems. The moment you read something you interpret it in your currently existing knowledge and experience. You are not able to know what you currently don't know. In 20 years you will read another bible - except you never will have learned something new in the next 20 years. And your body will be in 20 years also another body with totally new atoms. But your living "flame" will still exist while this candle will be renewed.

If their actions and intentions don't back up the assertion of the religion they profess to be a member. Well, my opinion has been stated.

You can't speak for God. You can't say "God hates ..."

God is love so our logic would say "god hates what's not love". But god loves even the devil and the devil seems also to love god while the devil hates us because we let suffer god. In the end I think nothing what exists is really totally without love - otherwise it would not be able to exist. I think if god would stop to love someone then this one stops to exist and will never again exist and had never existed. But I'm sure god is not doing so.

-----
You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus, and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also. Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier gets entangled in civilian pursuits, since his aim is to please the one who enlisted him. An athlete is not crowned unless he competes according to the rules. It is the hard-working farmer who ought to have the first share of the crops. Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything. Remember Jesus Christ, risen from the dead, the offspring of David, as preached in my gospel, for which I am suffering, bound with chains as a criminal. But the word of God is not bound! Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they also may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. The saying is trustworthy, for: If we have died with him, we will also live with him; if we endure, we will also reign with him; if we deny him, he also will deny us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful — for he cannot deny himself.
-----

-----

there is nothing wrong w/ being an atheist especially one that is free of sins -

to insinuate differently would be those that do not espouse the true tenets of heavenly faith being primarily those of the three desert religions who do persecute and victimize the innocent for not adhering to the false desert doctrines obviously madeup for the very purpose, deceivingly expressed by the thread title.

Show me an atheist who is without sin and I'll show you a Christian who is without sin. Believers in atheism who deny all forms of spirituality often deny also responsibility. They have murdered much more people than anyone else in history.

Last edited:
... what jesus taught, liberation theology ...

I do not have any idea how often I told you that "liberation theology" is a very modern movement. And if you should think this is Marxism with a Christian face then you are totally wrong. Marxism denies god.

The commandment, "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain," is directed at religious charlatans, and those who do evil "in the name of God." Like religious Democrats.

Or like you because you deny the existence of religious Democrats on reason of absurde political propaganda brainwash which you make here to your own personal god.

Last edited:
I think you have it backwards. That's you.

well, you think backwards - christian ...

1709823183108.jpeg

persecution and victimization of the innocent is what has always been the glue for those that worship the false desert religions - bing.

I do not have any idea how often I told you that "liberation theology" is a very modern movement. And if you should think this is Marxism with a Christian face then you are totally wrong. Marxism denies god.

this will be the last for both of us -

the 1st century is the repudiation of judaism as taught by jesus, liberation theology, self determination in their own words for remission to the everlasting they and those others died for during that time. the religion of antiquity ...

no where found in the christian bible, the exact opposite - servitude and denial - written by the crucifiers in compliance to judaism in their 4th century bible. the liar moses and their false commandments.

this will be the last for both of us -

?

the 1st century is the repudiation of judaism as taught by jesus, liberation theology, self determination in their own words for remission to the everlasting they and those others died for during that time. the religion of antiquity ...

no where found in the christian bible, the exact opposite - servitude and denial - written by the crucifiers in compliance to judaism in their 4th century bible. the liar moses and their false commandments.

?

"Ora et labora et lege" made Europe and the USA great.

Last edited:

liberation theology, self determination - the 1st century repudiation of judaism, the false commandments of the liar moses et al ... is what jesus and those that gave their lives in the 1st century to the 4th died for - the religion of antiquity.

and is no where found in the christian bible - any written religion of the desert.

Just reading through forums on the internet and those professing to be people of Faith who don't espouse true tenets of Faith are worse than Atheists in the eyes of the L_rd. If it is offensive to humans it must be to the highest power, right? It is akin to a criminal cop.
It's difficult to follow the tenets of real faith 100%. Atheists have no such goal. I'll leave it up to you to decide if that is better or worse.

Just reading through forums on the internet and those professing to be people of Faith who don't espouse true tenets of Faith are worse than Atheists in the eyes of the L_rd. If it is offensive to humans it must be to the highest power, right? It is akin to a criminal cop.

Great thread.

But does the humility of the righteous sabotage their true potential?
In every generation there're the righteous who think they're the leprous,
but at the end of the day, they're real people, and every generation has to
digest the idea, naturally grow up to admit to their relation to the righteous.

Neitzche and God - The shallowness of the society is not affected by the deep contents of awe before God

Founder of The Noahide World Center,
Rabbi Oury 'Amos Cherki -

What is it, 'to know God'?
There're those who say 'I believe in existence of power above', kind of shallowness like that. Yes, Rabbi Avraham HaCohen Kook says - this too, the definition of God looks ridiculous, correct? Because they haven't learned it in depth.

Again we feel here the intellectual streams of the Rabbi's time,
that are revolting against the belief in God.

Among many, the Positivism and also, our acquainted from primordial days, Nietzsche, and also many others who saw in the definition of God a kind of fiction, overburdening the human soul. And that humanity has to release from it, not to do with the awe before God, but the very essence of the definition of God, looks like a heavy stone, that it is possible to live much better without putting it into consciousness.

There's such a position, so Rabbi Kook says, it's because they didn't learn it properly.
Yes, Nietzsche our acquainted, after saying the sentence that shocked everyone, he said...

Do You want shocking quotes, or is that forbidden? Ok we'll keep it between us, don't tell others, Nietzsche said "God is dead, I was at His funeral"...whoaah... So much that there went a joke once, that Zarathustra received a letter, in which it's written that "Nietzsche is dead", yes, and signed by God.

However, in any way Nietzsche meant something serious, when he said "god is dead"
he meant that this perception went and relinquished from the world.

But in his book 'The Dawn of Day', so said Nietzsche, "the world is going through changes,
and the God of Israel, the ancient of days, stands to return to His nation and His world,
and we shall all rejoice in His joy."

If so, what meant Nietzsche?
He meant that the small perception of God has died, and there's a need to clear for it some deeper comprehension of God, which he didn't know exactly to define, but is in the hidden of our Torah.

Yes, I just want to remind what is known from some prayer books, people sometimes read the 'Opening of Elyahu', right? Before the prayer what is said in that opening Ribbon 'Almin D'ant Hu Had V'la Bhushban, the Master of the worlds, You're One - but it's not a number.

Correct?
'Leit Mahashavah Tefisah Bach Klal',
there's no thought that can comprehend God.

Conclusion - the Atheists are correct,
when they refuse to accept a defined concept of Godliness.

liberation theology, self determination - the 1st century repudiation of judaism, the false commandments of the liar moses et al ... is what jesus and those that gave their lives in the 1st century to the 4th died for - the religion of antiquity.

and is no where found in the christian bible - any written religion of the desert.

It sounds in my ears totally stupid what you say here. No idea what someone could say to such a nonsense.

Another view: The lingua franka in the Roman world had been Greek. So it existed "the Greeks" - the world population - and "the Jews" - the local population. The Greek philosophers had been in most cases "atheists" because they did do the same as the Jews did do: They did not believe in gods. Also Christians will often be called atheists in this time of history. Indeed the whole ancient Greek world had been a very depressive world what you can see in slogans like "The best is never to be born". This whole situation - including the bloody crosses all over the world - you can really compare with a dry desert. The Christian religion came like a warm summer rain which suddenly made senseful many thoughts of the ancient "atheistic" Greek philosophers. More and more Greeks (=inhabitants of the Roman empire - but also their neighbors) became Christians. The Christian religion is not only embedded in the Jewish religion - it became also in this time of history the new Greek religion at all. What started once in the ancient world of the Greeks - in Egypt (also a very depressive culture of death) - became together with the Jewish and Greek traditions - and many more others which we found later - the hopeful and joyful orientation for the last and - what I think - also for the next thousands of years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back