Zone1 A fake person of Faith is more insulting to G_d than an Atheist.

bing, do you live in an echo chamber ... you simply repeated their response.

* taking from others for yourself - is a sin - sinner. save yourself, there may still be time.
I'm sure the complexities of life throw you for a loop too.

I'm sure the complexities of life throw you for a loop too.

there is a concession to be made the complexities of life - none that are not achievable.

the religion of antiquity for remission to the everlasting as the goal for the individual to free their spirit for judgement is heavenly endowed to supersede any obstacles encountered.

remanded by those that gave their lives in the 1st century.

liberation theology, self determination - the 1st century repudiation of judaism, the false commandments of the liar moses et al ... is what jesus and those that gave their lives in the 1st century died for ...
It sounds in my ears totally stupid what you say here. No idea what someone could say to such a nonsense.

your standard reply is nothing new - when the crucifier is confronted by their crimes.

your standard reply is nothing new - when the crucifier is confronted by their crimes.

You call me a crucifier of Jesus the Christ? You speak to me in a plural form? May it it be you have a psychological and/or psychiatric problem? Do you use alcohol or drugs?

there is a concession to be made the complexities of life - none that are not achievable.

the religion of antiquity for remission to the everlasting as the goal for the individual to free their spirit for judgement is heavenly endowed to supersede any obstacles encountered.

remanded by those that gave their lives in the 1st century.
I'm counting on the complexities of life to correct your behaviors. That's how it works. Rust never sleeps.

You call me a crucifier of Jesus the Christ? You speak to me in a plural form? May it it be you have a psychological and/or psychiatric problem? Do you use alcohol or drugs?

the 1st century is the repudiation of judaism jesus and those others gave their lives for - the religion of antiquity.

not even the jews believe the phony 4th century - moniker.

the 1st century is the repudiation of judaism jesus and those others gave their lives for - the religion of antiquity.

not even the jews believe the phony 4th century - moniker.

Still not any light idea what you try to say nor what you like to say. Only because you have biologically "antiquated" legs it makes for example not a big sense to cut off your legs and to use instead of this antiquated nonsense a pink motor race sports wheel chair.

Just reading through forums on the internet and those professing to be people of Faith who don't espouse true tenets of Faith are worse than Atheists in the eyes of the L_rd. If it is offensive to humans it must be to the highest power, right? It is akin to a criminal cop.
You can't read what is in men's hearts so it's not for you to decide who offends God.

Just reading through forums on the internet and those professing to be people of Faith who don't espouse true tenets of Faith are worse than Atheists in the eyes of the L_rd. If it is offensive to humans it must be to the highest power, right? It is akin to a criminal cop.
Who is "L_rd? Define 'true tenets of Faith.'

I doubt it was from instinct. It was probably more from adults telling you to fear. It's a very convenient tool for humanity.

You say he definitely does get insulted, but you didn't prove it.
That is silly...From adults telling you ,but then why did they fear? Because someone told them?
Then you have an inexplicable infinite regress. There are a stupendous nunber of things that show that CAN"T BE the case.
THink of doctors who smoke, lawyers who commit crimes they can be punished by life imprisonment,...makes NO SENSE.

Many live unconscious lives in denial of the now.
So they are not aware of their own motivations and thoughts but you are aware of both yours and theirs. Yeah, I'm a fool and that makes sense.
1713005321057.png

A thousand times over. Even Jesus said something to the effect of "I prefer you ice cold than lukewarm". According to your scriptures, Jesus will spew out of his mouth those who don't pick up their crosses and follow him, dying daily as he commanded (it wasn't a suggestion). The one who loses his or her life attains salvation, and the one who insists on being a carnal hypocrite, insulting people on internet forums, gets spewed out of his mouth. The atheist or "ice cold" person who rejects Christianity due to what he considers all of the lies attached to it by the fallen, heretical church, fare much better on the day of judgment, due to their sincerity. Ice-cold atheist SOBs will do better than lukewarm "Christians"

A thousand times over. Even Jesus said something to the effect of "I prefer you ice cold than lukewarm". According to your scriptures, Jesus will spew out of his mouth those who don't pick up their crosses and follow him, dying daily as he commanded (it wasn't a suggestion). The one who loses his or her life attains salvation, and the one who insists on being a carnal hypocrite, insulting people on internet forums, gets spewed out of his mouth. The atheist or "ice cold" person who rejects Christianity due to what he considers all of the lies attached to it by the fallen, heretical church, fare much better on the day of judgment, due to their sincerity. Ice-cold atheist SOBs will do better than lukewarm "Christians"
Don't be EITHER. It won't go well.

Don't be EITHER. It won't go well.

He doesn't spew the ice-cold atheists out of his mouth, he does that to the hypocrite, lukewarm "Christians".

Mat 7:21-23 Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work lawlessness.

Lawless, hypocritical Christians, pretending to be disciples of Jesus Christ, when they're not. You are doing more harm to the cause of Christ than good, driving people away from Him, in disgust, under the false impression that you've given them with your crap behavior, demonic doctrines, and arbitrary demands. Sincere atheists, who were generally good, trying to survive in a universe that is constantly trying to kill them, repulsed by "Christianity", will enter heaven like bolts of lightning before the fake, carnal, clownish "disciples" of Jesus. The Church today has been reduced to a circus full of wicked, lawless clowns, pursuing the worldly trinkets and comforts of this fallen age.

Last edited:
He doesn't spew the ice-cold atheists out of his mouth, he does that to the hypocrite, lukewarm "Christians".

Mat 7:21-23 Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work lawlessness.

Lawless, hypocritical Christians, pretending to be disciples of Jesus Christ, when they're not. You are doing more harm to the cause of Christ than good, driving people away from Him, in disgust, under the false impression that you've given them with your crap behavior, demonic doctrines, and arbitrary demands. Sincere atheists, who were generally good, trying to survive in a universe that is constantly trying to kill them, repulsed by "Christianity", will enter heaven like bolts of lightning before the fake, carnal, clownish "disciples" of Jesus. The Church today has been reduced to a circus full of wicked, lawless clowns, pursuing the worldly trinkets and comforts of this fallen age.
You have a lot to learn.

Atheist: one who rejects the existence of God

If you don't believe in God, then you don't accept Jesus' sacrifice for YOUR sins

On the Day of Judgment (which you don't believe in) you stand before God ALONE and give an accounting of your life ALONE. Pointing fingers at John or Mary won't save you.

Best get right with God and quit worrying about your neighbor.

Unless you accept God's GIFT of eternal life, you are destined to be ASHES in the Lake of Fire. That is YOUR future

Forum List

Back