Zone1 A fake person of Faith is more insulting to G_d than an Atheist.

Do you believe you are an honest person?
That is what I know. Anyone who says they know their fate or the fate of others, doesn't have a clue. This I know too.

your own words speak for you ...

the former would be known by the honest person to a relative approximation.

what jesus taught, liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity obviously has the goal of remission to the everlasting - for those in the 1st century that gave their lives did so with the knowledge for their future.

what jesus taught, liberation theology, self determination the religion of antiquity obviously has the goal of remission to the everlasting - for those in the 1st century that gave their lives did so with the knowledge for their future.
You should liberate yourself.

Two different things. I'll take your evasion as a no.

that you do not know and that an honest person does ... are indeed two different (things).

You couldn't answer a simple question so don't try to tell me what an honest person does.
that you do not know and that an honest person does ... are indeed two different (things).

your error is the phony christian bible you try and represent having a heavenly presence where none is there to find. written by the crucifiers - bing.

Christianity began with Christ.

- a phony religion ...

there has never been or ever will be - a christ, madeup by liars and deceivers from the desert.

the 1st century is the repudiation of judaism as taught by jesus.

- be my guest, see how long you can hold your breath and keep repeating your new exercise ... anger management seems to be lacking your daily routine. you will find this to be helpful.
It's hardly new. You make up more shit than hobelim.

Forum List

Back