Zone1 A fake person of Faith is more insulting to G_d than an Atheist.

- try again to take a deep breath and count to 10 ... and always, ems - is just a call away.
Your subversion and fake theology doesn’t have the effect on me that you suppose it does. You are only a threat to yourself.

Your subversion and fake theology doesn’t have the effect on me that you suppose it does. You are only a threat to yourself.

really ...

1709732232759.jpeg

so claims the desert disciple.

Just reading through forums on the internet and those professing to be people of Faith who don't espouse true tenets of Faith are worse than Atheists in the eyes of the L_rd. If it is offensive to humans it must be to the highest power, right? It is akin to a criminal cop.
I think it's probably pretty difficult to insult an imaginary sky daddy.

The commandment, "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain," is directed at religious charlatans, and those who do evil "in the name of God." Like religious Democrats.

The commandment, "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain," is directed at religious charlatans, and those who do evil "in the name of God." Like religious Democrats.

those people haven't a thought about the jew god moses the liar had in mind to worship ... nyk.

I think it's probably pretty difficult to insult an imaginary sky daddy.
Especially since the only ones harmed by the habitual mocking of God are the ones mocking God. As a rule, life does not reward thankless people.

Especially since the only ones harmed by the habitual mocking of God are the ones mocking God. As a rule, life does not reward thankless people.
How can I mock what doesn't exist?

Forum List

Back