A Dose Of Realism

That's because he didn't say that.... but Cammmmpy has always been one to sacrifice truth for bullshit.

There's absolutely no proof whatsoever that Jesus ever said anything, so it's a moot point.

And yet, the OP titles this thread 'a dose of realism'. The irony of that is waaaay over your intellectual paygrade, idiot.

Since it's 5 in the AM in California, I bet you've been up all night smoking meth.

Ok, now act like a grown-up again ban my IP in 5...4...3...2...1...

There's absolutely no proof whatsoever that Jesus ever said anything, so it's a moot point.

And yet, the OP titles this thread 'a dose of realism'. The irony of that is waaaay over your intellectual paygrade, idiot.

Since it's 5 in the AM in California, I bet you've been up all night smoking meth.

Ok, now act like a grown-up again ban my IP in 5...4...3...2...1...

Wipe that drool off your chin.... idiot.

And now, this conversation is over... you may continue ranting at me but I won't be reading it... you're boring me.

Jesus did mention taking no care for tomorrow. He mentioned storing up treasure in heaven. He did say that giving from the little one has counts more than giving a little of what one has much of. He did say a rich individual will have difficulty getting to a better, fuller life. He did say to give everything away to a rich young man who sought perfection. He did say that to whom much has been given, much will be demanded.
Those are not pro-rich teachings.

Jesus did not tell anyone not to plan for tomorrow. He did advise to build up treasures in heaven, but that was about the overall focus of life. Rich people can give all they have just as easily as poor people, and it helps more. He did not say rich people will have problems having a full life. He told that young man that because he saw that that particular young man cared more about his wealth than he did about his fellow human beings. With great power there must come great responsibility has nothing in it that says anything about wealth.

If Jesus was anti wealth why didn't he tell Nicodemus to give up his money when he was talking about being reborn?

Last edited:
Funny, I dont remember Christ saying despise the wealthy. I remember Him saying "Love your neighbor as yourself" I dont remember Him providing an exception when your neighbor has money

That's because he didn't say that.... but Cammmmpy has always been one to sacrifice truth for bullshit.

Ima, Ima, Ima, I left a message for you in the "I'm Back" thread................ :clap2:

Jesus did mention taking no care for tomorrow. He mentioned storing up treasure in heaven. He did say that giving from the little one has counts more than giving a little of what one has much of. He did say a rich individual will have difficulty getting to a better, fuller life. He did say to give everything away to a rich young man who sought perfection. He did say that to whom much has been given, much will be demanded.
Those are not pro-rich teachings.

Jesus did not tell anyone not to plan for tomorrow. He did advise to build up treasures in heaven, but that was about the overall focus of life. Rich people can give all they have just as easily as poor people, and it helps more. He did not say rich people will have problems having a full life. He told that young man that because he saw that that particular young man cared more about his wealth than he did about his fellow human beings. With great power there must come great responsibility has nothing in it that says anything about wealth.

If Jesus was anti wealth why didn't he tell Nicodemus to give up his money when he was talking about being reborn?
There's no proof that Jesus said anything, let alone something as dumb as "to build up treasures in heaven".

Funny, I dont remember Christ saying despise the wealthy. I remember Him saying "Love your neighbor as yourself" I dont remember Him providing an exception when your neighbor has money

Prove you have said anything. You are wrong. Prove I didn't say that.

Oh yes there is.......go to that woman named Holly Bibble

Why don't you actually participate in the threads you create? Why do you feel the desire to mock and ridicule? Do you think you convince anyone that you're correct?

i know you don't believe in God, atleast not in your mind, but I think you do in your heart. I think you're afraid. I don't know why, but I think you are afraid. But there really isnt anything to be afraid of. God loves you. He created you in His image. He gave you the capacity for happiness and joy and is inviting you and everyone else to live the principles of happiness and come to Him to know Him.

Why not be sincere for a change? It's not going to hurt you. There is no reason to be afraid of God if you are sincere and humble before Him. He will welcome you with wide arms.

You don't hurt anyone but yourself when you act the way you do. Please stop brother. There is no point to it.

Bullshit!

The money Christians leave there goes to pay for buildings, building expansions, carpeting, oak or mahagony pews, stained glass, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, vacation bible school, youth programs for the children of members, preacher's salary and travel expenses, religious retreats, a percentage for their convention or denomination headquarters, missionary work to brainwash children in other countries and change their culture, etc. THE POOR BE DAMNED!

Some Churches do have programs that help the poor, the misfortunate(like drug addicts) and other types of down trodden.

No--not all the money goes to those programs, but what did you think? That God provide for the finances of a church? God has not a dime to his name! That is why the church fleece their sheeps!!

Remember your post about why some people find atheists annoying? The bolded statement is a good starting point.

I didn't ask "Why do you find atheists annoying"

I asked "Are we atheists really that annoying?"

The difference is, I realized that atheists are annoying. I just wondered how much do you(the readers of the post) think?

A difference in meaning, sir. A difference in interpretation.

Also, if god did have money, why would he have hard working christians donate more to him. God would just have those christians do assignments like "take this food to that hungry", "Pay this persons bill" or "Speak comforting words to my son here" instead of having his clergy preach "Give to the church!"

Come to think about it--why does the church need one penny anyway if "God provides" for everything. Not the congregation, but god.

Bullshit!

The money Christians leave there goes to pay for buildings, building expansions, carpeting, oak or mahagony pews, stained glass, expensive musical instruments and sound systems, vacation bible school, youth programs for the children of members, preacher's salary and travel expenses, religious retreats, a percentage for their convention or denomination headquarters, missionary work to brainwash children in other countries and change their culture, etc. THE POOR BE DAMNED!

:eusa_hand: My church members sit in the church cafeteria every Monday and hand out church money and their own money to have people's electric turned back on, clothes for their children, groceries, rent, medicines, and any other need our town's people have. Most of the churches in town have food banks and close closets. Several have rented buildings just to hand out food, and clothes.
Are you sure we damn the poor?

Bingo is a form of tax on the poor.

No Ima, Bingo is where they round up idiots and teach them sex education:

Because
Ima
Never
Gets
Off

Why don't you actually participate in the threads you create? Why do you feel the desire to mock and ridicule? Do you think you convince anyone that you're correct?

i know you don't believe in God, atleast not in your mind, but I think you do in your heart. I think you're afraid. I don't know why, but I think you are afraid. But there really isnt anything to be afraid of. God loves you. He created you in His image. He gave you the capacity for happiness and joy and is inviting you and everyone else to live the principles of happiness and come to Him to know Him.

Why not be sincere for a change? It's not going to hurt you. There is no reason to be afraid of God if you are sincere and humble before Him. He will welcome you with wide arms.

You don't hurt anyone but yourself when you act the way you do. Please stop brother. There is no point to it.
You must mean "He will welcome you with wide INVISIBLE arms"? :dunno:

Nope. I meant what I said

Nope. I meant what I said

So I'll get a real man hug?

No, but you can have pitch blackness, unquenchable thirst, heat that melts your flesh, and the inability to die to get away from it.
Then again, there is paradise with a loving father and a brother that hopes to share His inheritance
with you.
Choice is yours.....

No, but you can have pitch blackness, unquenchable thirst, heat that melts your flesh, and the inability to die to get away from it.
Then again, there is paradise with a loving father and a brother that hopes to share His inheritance
with you.
Choice is yours.....

What if I get cremated first? Thus no flesh to melt?

Does paradise have a loving mother? Or just a bunch of guys hugging each other?

Forum List

Back