A Cop-Killer Advocate Goes Down in Flames in the Senate

What part of the above embolded did you not understand above ? The thing I have witnessed today however, is so many lawyers representing the sickest of monsters for whom they figured out were yes "GUILTY", and yet they didn't work to not allow the person to get off afterwards, but instead worked to try and get the person off regardless of them being guilty. Now that is as dispicable as it gets, not to mention endangering a person's rep to his family and so called friends in life. Some people have no shame, and that's a fact.

I've already stated my case - if you need "extra help" please contact your local courthouse.

Criminals are entitled to representation under the law. what part about that is so hard for YOU to understand?
KNOWN Criminals are to be garranteed representation according to you ? I thought it was as they are presumed innocent in which garantee's their representation, at least until they are found out by their defense lawyers that they are criminals right ?

Then what, should a lawyer ignore the fact that the person is a criminal, and still get the person off or try to get them off maybe ? Do tell how you think on this stuff, because enquiring minds would love to know. What's wrong with a lawyer sitting out the case in a procedural manor, but no longer representing the person if he or she is then learned by the defense lawyer that they are guilty ?

The reduction of the sentence was not by the court, it was by the prosecution, because they would have had to re-do the sentencing portion 30 years later.

True, but that was because there was no other option after the appeals court ruled that there were improprieties.

Last edited:
What part of the above embolded did you not understand above ? The thing I have witnessed today however, is so many lawyers representing the sickest of monsters for whom they figured out were yes "GUILTY", and yet they didn't work to not allow the person to get off afterwards, but instead worked to try and get the person off regardless of them being guilty. Now that is as dispicable as it gets, not to mention endangering a person's rep to his family and so called friends in life. Some people have no shame, and that's a fact.

I've already stated my case - if you need "extra help" please contact your local courthouse.

Criminals are entitled to representation under the law. what part about that is so hard for YOU to understand?
KNOWN Criminals are to be garranteed representation according to you ? I thought it was as they are presumed innocent in which garantee's their representation, at least until they are found out by their defense lawyers that they are criminals right ?

Then what, should a lawyer ignore the fact that the person is a criminal, and still get the person off or try to get them off maybe ? Do tell how you think on this stuff, because enquiring minds would love to know. What's wrong with a lawyer sitting out the case in a procedural manor, but no longer representing the person if he or she is then learned by the defense lawyer that they are guilty ?

Oh, look - my computers still on....

:doubt:

The reduction of the sentence was not by the court, it was by the prosecution, because they would have had to re-do the sentencing portion 30 years later.

True, but that was because there was no other option after the appeals court ruled that there was improprieties.

There is one simple way to settle this, and I'm curious to see if the question was asked. Does this guy think Mumia is innocent? And he should have to answer that.

True, but that was because there was no other option after the appeals court ruled that there was improprieties.

There is one simple way to settle this, and I'm curious to see if the question was asked. Does this guy think Mumia is innocent? And he should have to answer that.

When you say "this guy," I'm assuming that you mean the lawyer?

I thought about this and I have to wonder if anyone has a statement to the press from him?

I'll check on it.

You seem selective in your outrage.

The guy leading the Supreme Court advocated for a Serial Killer that took the lives of many Americans.

Where is your thread on that?

How many rallies did Roberts organize and attend on behalf of Ferguson ?...... :eusa_whistle:

Mumia Abu-Jamal was not released due to any rallies OR protests!!!! This was handled by an appeals court.

On December 6, 2005, the Third Circuit Court admitted four issues for appeal of the ruling of the District Court:[77]
in relation to sentencing, whether the jury verdict form had been flawed and the judge's instructions to the jury had been confusing;
in relation to conviction and sentencing, whether racial bias in jury selection existed to an extent tending to produce an inherently biased jury and therefore an unfair trial (the Batson claim); in relation to conviction, whether the prosecutor improperly attempted to reduce jurors' sense of responsibility by telling them that a guilty verdict would be subsequently vetted and subject to appeal; and in relation to post-conviction review hearings in 1995–6, whether the presiding judge, who had also presided at the trial, demonstrated unacceptable bias in his conduct.

The Third Circuit Court heard oral arguments in the appeals on May 17, 2007, at the United States Courthouse in Philadelphia. The appeal panel consisted of Chief Judge Anthony Joseph Scirica, Judge Thomas Ambro, and Judge Robert Cowen. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania sought to reinstate the sentence of death, on the basis that Yohn's ruling was flawed, as he should have deferred to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court which had already ruled on the issue of sentencing, and the Batson claim was invalid because Abu-Jamal made no complaints during the original jury selection. Abu-Jamal's counsel told the Third Circuit Court that Abu-Jamal did not get a fair trial because the jury was both racially-biased and misinformed, and the judge was a racist.[78] The last of those claims was made based on the statement by a Philadelphia court stenographer named Terri Maurer-Carter who, in a 2001 affidavit, stated that Judge Sabo had said "Yeah, and I'm going to help them fry the ******" in the course of a conversation regarding Abu-Jamal's case.[79] Sabo denied having made any such comment.[80]

On March 27, 2008, the three-judge panel issued a majority 2–1 opinion upholding Yohn's 2001 opinion but rejecting the bias and Batson claims, with Judge Ambro dissenting on the Batson issue. On July 22, 2008, Abu-Jamal's formal petition seeking reconsideration of the decision by the full Third Circuit panel of 12 judges was denied.[81] On April 6, 2009, the United States Supreme Court also refused to hear Abu-Jamal's appeal.[8] On January 19, 2010, the Supreme Court ordered the appeals court to reconsider its decision to rescind the death penalty,[9][82] with the same three-judge panel convening in Philadelphia on November 9, 2010, to hear oral argument.[83][84] On April 26, 2011, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals reaffirmed its prior decision to vacate the death sentence on the grounds that the jury instructions and verdict form were ambiguous and confusing.
Death penalty dropped[edit]

On December 7, 2011, Philadelphia District Attorney R. Seth Williams announced that prosecutors would no longer seek the death penalty for Abu-Jamal.[11] Williams said that Abu-Jamal will spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole,[85] a sentence that was duly reaffirmed by the Superior Court of Pennsylvania on July 9, 2013.[86]

I don't see what this has to do with my question? :dunno:

Hussein gave up his American citizenship and became a citizen of Indonesia in the household of his step-father who was a Muslim.

Inside Edition Helps Prove Obama Indonesian Citizen Named Barry Soetoro? - YouTube

You're completely full of shit. This has been gone over so much that if you really think this, you have rocks in your head.

:lol:
Is Barack Hussien Obama a traditional Muslim name ?

Dude, conspiracy forum is this way ---->

How many rallies did Roberts organize and attend on behalf of Ferguson ?...... :eusa_whistle:

Mumia Abu-Jamal was not released due to any rallies OR protests!!!! This was handled by an appeals court.

On December 6, 2005, the Third Circuit Court admitted four issues for appeal of the ruling of the District Court:[77]
in relation to sentencing, whether the jury verdict form had been flawed and the judge's instructions to the jury had been confusing;
in relation to conviction and sentencing, whether racial bias in jury selection existed to an extent tending to produce an inherently biased jury and therefore an unfair trial (the Batson claim); in relation to conviction, whether the prosecutor improperly attempted to reduce jurors' sense of responsibility by telling them that a guilty verdict would be subsequently vetted and subject to appeal; and in relation to post-conviction review hearings in 1995–6, whether the presiding judge, who had also presided at the trial, demonstrated unacceptable bias in his conduct.

The Third Circuit Court heard oral arguments in the appeals on May 17, 2007, at the United States Courthouse in Philadelphia. The appeal panel consisted of Chief Judge Anthony Joseph Scirica, Judge Thomas Ambro, and Judge Robert Cowen. The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania sought to reinstate the sentence of death, on the basis that Yohn's ruling was flawed, as he should have deferred to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court which had already ruled on the issue of sentencing, and the Batson claim was invalid because Abu-Jamal made no complaints during the original jury selection. Abu-Jamal's counsel told the Third Circuit Court that Abu-Jamal did not get a fair trial because the jury was both racially-biased and misinformed, and the judge was a racist.[78] The last of those claims was made based on the statement by a Philadelphia court stenographer named Terri Maurer-Carter who, in a 2001 affidavit, stated that Judge Sabo had said "Yeah, and I'm going to help them fry the ******" in the course of a conversation regarding Abu-Jamal's case.[79] Sabo denied having made any such comment.[80]

On March 27, 2008, the three-judge panel issued a majority 2–1 opinion upholding Yohn's 2001 opinion but rejecting the bias and Batson claims, with Judge Ambro dissenting on the Batson issue. On July 22, 2008, Abu-Jamal's formal petition seeking reconsideration of the decision by the full Third Circuit panel of 12 judges was denied.[81] On April 6, 2009, the United States Supreme Court also refused to hear Abu-Jamal's appeal.[8] On January 19, 2010, the Supreme Court ordered the appeals court to reconsider its decision to rescind the death penalty,[9][82] with the same three-judge panel convening in Philadelphia on November 9, 2010, to hear oral argument.[83][84] On April 26, 2011, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals reaffirmed its prior decision to vacate the death sentence on the grounds that the jury instructions and verdict form were ambiguous and confusing.
Death penalty dropped[edit]

On December 7, 2011, Philadelphia District Attorney R. Seth Williams announced that prosecutors would no longer seek the death penalty for Abu-Jamal.[11] Williams said that Abu-Jamal will spend the rest of his life in prison without the possibility of parole,[85] a sentence that was duly reaffirmed by the Superior Court of Pennsylvania on July 9, 2013.[86]

I don't see what this has to do with my question? :dunno:

Do you have information on Debo Adegbile attending rallies or staging protests in order to free Abu-Jamal? I've looked and found ZERO information about it other than it being eluded to by pundits.

Debo Adegbile worked for the NAACP's legal department and this was one of the cases that he handled. He freakin won! A higher court upheld it, so It's not like this guy went way out on a limb here.

Again "CRIMINALS" are to be represented yes of course, but only if they are first presumed as innocent, and they are not known to be criminals who are guilty at the time by the lawyer representing him or her, and instead are only accused as such before hard evidence is revealed against them. You say that Criminals are garranteed to be represented, and why is this after it is known that they are super bad or low life criminals ? Why should a lawyer continue to represent a known criminal as is found out by the lawyer who started out representing him as innocent, but later found out that he is a known criminal/murderer or other ? Is there a law that states or says that they (lawyers) must represent a known child killer or rapist or Jeffery Dalmer and other such criminals of his ilk until the end, even if it is known that they are super bad guy's or gal's ? You got me interested upon how this actually works.

Again "CRIMINALS" are to be represented yes of course, but only if they are first presumed as innocent, and they are not known to be criminals who are guilty at the time by the lawyer representing him or her, and instead are only accused as such before hard evidence is revealed against them. You say that Criminals are garranteed to be represented, and why is this after it is known that they are super bad or low life criminals ? Why should a lawyer continue to represent a known criminal as is found out by the lawyer who started out representing him as innocent, but later found out that he is a known criminal/murderer or other ? Is there a law that states or says that they (lawyers) must represent a known child killer or rapist or Jeffery Dalmer and other such criminals of his ilk until the end, even if it is known that they are super bad guy's or gal's ? You got me interested upon how this actually works.

Debo Adegbile did not "represent" Abu-Jamal - he (Debo) handled the assignment handed to him by his bosses at the NAACP. Furthermore, this had nothing to do with his guilt, but rather something that concerned his trial. Abu-Jamal was found guilty, that was not at issue. The issue was the judges handling of the sentencing.

It was ruled by the appeals court that the judge had given confusing instructions to the jury.

This was later upheld by a higher court.

Debo Adegbile did not "represent" Abu-Jamal - he (Debo) handled the assignment handed to him by his bosses at the NAACP. Furthermore, this had nothing to do with his guilt, but rather something that concerned his trial. Abu-Jamal was found guilty, that was not at issue. The issue was the judges handling of the sentencing.

It was ruled by the appeals court that the judge had given confusing instructions to the jury.

This was later upheld by a higher court.
Now did this set in motion his release maybe ? Is he out ?

If he is guilty and this nation knows it, then I' d say take a few years off the sentence of course, but to let him go on a technicality is just plain wrong wouldn't you agree ? Is he out based on a technicality ? Sorry I don't know the whole story yet, but just jumped in because it looked interesting when I saw it.

Hussein gave up his American citizenship and became a citizen of Indonesia in the household of his step-father who was a Muslim.

Inside Edition Helps Prove Obama Indonesian Citizen Named Barry Soetoro? - YouTube

You're completely full of shit. This has been gone over so much that if you really think this, you have rocks in your head.

:lol:

Typical liberal sidestep. Facts are facts even when you plug your ears and squeeze your eyes shut. Face it ... your demagogue demigod is a foreign Muslim in sheep's clothing.

The man had "representation" and was found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He was found guilty of a bloody murder of a man who was simply doing his job. He killed an officer of the law out of hate so he not only committed a murder but he also committed a "hate crime." End of story!

No, it's NOT the end of story! It was found that there was an impropriety in the instructions given to the jury with regards to the fucking-worthless-cop-killer's sentence of death.

It happens and NO, people can't just look the other way - it had to be dealt with.

Again, don't blame the lawyer who helped to rectify this, blame the judge who DROPPED THE BALL.

Improper "instructions" given to a jury doesn't make your Panther friend any less of a blood-thirsty murderer. The cop is still dead as a result of your Muslim buddy pulling the trigger of HIS gun. End of story. I'm glad your corrupt, liberal lawyer got the stamp of "disapproval." Hooray for good, old fashioned common sense and good judgement.

Last edited:
Now did this set in motion his release maybe ? Is he out ?

If he is guilty and this nation knows it, then I' d say take a few years off the sentence of course, but to let him go on a technicality is just plain wrong wouldn't you agree ? Is he out based on a technicality ? Sorry I don't know the whole story yet, but just jumped in because it looked interesting when I saw it.

No, he's nowhere near out and I hope someone stabs him to death behind bars.

I thought about this and I have to wonder if anyone has a statement to the press from him?

I'll check on it.

Never mind the press, it should be in his hearing transcript (if there was a hearing)

I'll check on it.

Never mind the press, it should be in his hearing transcript (if there was a hearing)

There might not have been one. Not sure; there certainly were no "protests" or fund-raisers, though.

Here's a quote that verifies the scumbag Lawyer was advocating, organizing and leading rallies and protests before the NAACP's Legal Defense Fund took the case:

"The subsequent campaign to release Abu-Jamal, which Adegbile was a part of, was nothing less than an attempt by radical leftists to pervert and abuse the legal system to help get one of their fellow revolutionaries back on the street.

In 2009, the NAACP’s LDF, directed by Adegbile, began advocating for Abu-Jamal. A series of rallies and protests, accompanied by a media campaign, were put together to promote the idea that Abu-Jamal was a political prisoner. In 2011, the LDF took him on as a client. An LDF press release disseminated the same year contended that “Abu-Jamal is widely viewed as a symbol of the racial injustices of the death penalty.”

Adegbile is a RACIST RADICAL and so is Obama, there's no other reason Obama would even nominate him!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back