A challenging scripture about love

My claim (repeatedly) has been that you are not ADDRESSING most of the points I am raising.

luchitociencia's posts #25 and #26 addressed your points one by one by one by one ... you have yet to reply ... much time and effort went into those posts, I think they deserve the like from you ...

As for Leviticus, as I said from the start, you are choosing to focus ONLY on certain passages that you assume justify meat eating in our modern world today, rather than looking at the bigger picture which is what I have been focusing on. As Iā€™m about to say in the following point, I have not made the claim that we are not permitted to eat meat. There are certain groups who believe that the ā€œlying scribesā€ added to the Bible to justify their penchant for flesh eating, but I have not made that claim, I am simply focusing on the bigger picture and Godā€˜s PERFECT will rather than Godā€™s permissive will.

Actually, that's an entire chapter ... of such importance that God repeated it Deuteronomy ... "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." ... God's law is His perfect will ... and His law is perfect in every way ... it is man who fails the law ... "But our delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law doth we meditate day and night." ...

You would despise me for trying to not fail? ...

Do you kill flies?

If you have been reading the thread, I told luchitociencia twice that if he isnā€™t going to take the time to watch the video OR address my points (heā€™s been doing the same exact thing youā€™re doing) then Iā€™m not going to take the time to answer him point by point because why should I give him so much of my time when he refuses to watch a five minute video?

Nevertheless I did answer several of his posts, but itā€™s kind of hard to have a fruitful discussion when you guys keep failing to address the specific things Iā€™ve been bringing up.

And if youā€™re claiming the Mosaic law is Godā€˜s perfect will then you clearly do not understand that topic, as there is a huge difference between ETERNAL law and temporal civil / ceremonial laws. Obviously the Mosaic law was not meant to be permanent or else we wouldnā€™t have a need for the new and everlasting covenant, have you read the book of Hebrews? That is not to say that ALL of it is temporary or that the principles do not apply, but if you are hanging your hat on Mosaic law then you are either very misguided or being intellectually dishonest, due to your desire to continue eating flesh which should not be what guides you.

Perhaps instead of trying to put your own ideology into Christianity you would serve yourself and others better by seeking and joining a religious sect that forbids eating of meat.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

These things command and teach.

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

MY ideology? Am I the one who wrote Genesis 1:29-30 where it clearly states that in Godā€™s ideal world, HIS intent for mankind, our diet was 100% plant-based?

Iā€™m flabbergasted at how you and the other guy can so flippantly ignore that, tossing it aside as if it means nothing.

Am I the one who wrote the prophetic scriptures about how Jesus is going to restore that peaceful, nonviolent NON-flesh eating world that God created in the beginning? Or should we casually toss those aside too, as if Godā€˜s intent for humanity and eternal plan mean nothing?

Am I the one who wrote all the scriptures on not being led by our fleshly desires but choosing mercy and love and peace? Once again, I guess we should toss those aside too instead of viewing them with the bigger picture in mind, and Godā€˜s perfect will which is clearly stated in the verses I mentioned regarding the beginning and the end.

It is not MY ideology, the kind and peaceful world was GODā€˜s idea, that God created in the beginning and that God will restore, as it is written. So if you donā€™t like that world, take it up with Him.

As for the passage you brought up, I looked over your post quickly, but if you are using that as an argument, you are butchering it, youā€™re putting your preconceived flesh-eating mindset onto it, which is not surprising, I get the same misinterpreted verses thrown at me every time I have this type of discussion with staunch meat-eating Christians. Since itā€™s very late at night here Iā€™m not going to go through it to explain where you went wrong, but if I have time tomorrow I will.

Did you even watch the video? What would be nice is if instead of people not watching the video and coming up with the usual debunked arguments to try to maintain the status quo, actually addressing the points stated in the video, and refute those specific points, or at least address them.
You are all over the place and clearly you are speaking from a carnal point of view.

Yes I watched your video. You are on a mission obviously to push people into believing your versions of scripture and you want to use the Bible to push 'your' carnal point of view to get people to be vegetarian.

The Word already "debunks" your Babylonian state of mind and position.

Perhaps instead of trying to put your own ideology into Christianity you would serve yourself and others better by seeking and joining a religious sect that forbids eating of meat.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

actually out of the over 1400 bible versions, they all say food not meat. Only the king james version says meats. look on bible hub or youversion bible app

Also in the beginning when everything was ideal and perfect, in the garden of eden the diet was vegan give by God.
ā€˜See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food" (Genesis 1:29, 30) this was Gods ideal in eden.

In Isaiah when talking about the future paradise it says ā€˜The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD.ā€™ Isaiah 65:25

also look at the studies harvard university did on meat and cancer/heart disease (google even moderate intake of red meat raises cancer risk' and look at all the studies (i can't post links otherwise i would)

worth watching the game changers doc on netflix for anyone interested in their health. They will never touch meat or dairy again. Also the blue zones of the world where people live the longest without disease (over 100) are all plant based
Like Buttercup you speak from a carnal position.

Concerning Isaiah 65:25 The Lamb is speaking of those who have Jesus Christ (anointed with Jehovah;s salvation) with/in them and the wolf is the heavenly and earthly spiritual hosts from the tribe of Dan and the lion is that which comes from the tribe of Judah. The Holy mountain is speaking of that which is in the mind as this is where mountains are in a spiritual sense. That portion in you that is serpent eats dust aka confusion of the carnal world.

1Timothy Chapter 4

actually out of the over 1400 bible versions, they all say food not meat. Only the king james version says meats. look on bible hub or youversion bible app

Also in the beginning when everything was ideal and perfect, in the garden of eden the diet was vegan give by God.
ā€˜See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food" (Genesis 1:29, 30) this was Gods ideal in eden.

In Isaiah when talking about the future paradise it says ā€˜The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD.ā€™ Isaiah 65:25

also look at the studies harvard university did on meat and cancer/heart disease (google even moderate intake of red meat raises cancer risk' and look at all the studies (i can't post links otherwise i would)

worth watching the game changers doc on netflix for anyone interested in their health. They will never touch meat or dairy again. Also the blue zones of the world where people live the longest without disease (over 100) are all plant based

Concerning Isaiah 65:25 The Lamb is speaking of those who have Jesus Christ (anointed with Jehovah;s salvation) with/in them and the wolf is the heavenly and earthly spiritual hosts from the tribe of Dan and the lion is that which comes from the tribe of Judah. The Holy mountain is speaking of that which is in the mind as this is where mountains are in a spiritual sense. That portion in you that is serpent eats dust aka confusion of the carnal world.
How did you come to that conclusion? For the record, you're completely wrong about this.

Prophecy can and usually does have a DUAL meaning. I believe hers is correct in that aspect, but it has another fulfillment, but not your interpretation.

And if youā€™re claiming the Mosaic law is Godā€˜s perfect will then you clearly do not understand that topic, as there is a huge difference between ETERNAL law and temporal civil / ceremonial laws.

Yes. You have mentioned a very good point.

The Law (Tool man: The Law! ugh ugh ugh)

Obviously the Mosaic law was not meant to be permanent or else we wouldnā€™t have a need for the new and everlasting covenant, have you read the book of Hebrews?

That books was for the "Hebrews".

Anyway.

The ignorance found in your doctrine leans on your lack of understanding of the process about when each set of laws will be enforced.

Your poor interpretation of the scriptures is what causes all this discussion.

So, you must read about this same problem, the one you are involved with, which also happened right where the apostles were spreading the good news.

1)- It was not the apostles job to teach the Law of God.

2) The only duty given to the apostles was to spread out "the good news (the gospels). Which is the open door to eternal life thanks to the sacrifice of Jesus who is the first man who was resurrected with the new transformed body.

3)- This new covenant is to be announced for people to prepare themselves for the coming of the king, this is to say, Jesus.

4)- In this preparation, besides of obeying the Law, it was added faith, it was added the help of the Holly Spirit in order to fulfill the Law. As you can notice, before Jesus it was harder to fulfill the Law because people had no help to do so. But, Jesus sent the Holy Spirit as guidance for you be able to be successful.

5)- The Jews who became followers of Christ, they were telling the gentiles that the Law requires circumcision for men and for the new children. Otherwise these new followers won't be "complete" candidates for being accepted in the assembly. You must understand that the first assemblies were formed mostly by Jews and Samaritans. And Samaritans technically weren't gentiles.

6)- A fight started about this topic, and this fight affected the announcement of the gospels. On one side same Jesus said that not a single tilde of the Law will be changed, on the other hand that now there is a new covenant and the Laws of the former covenant are expired the whole.

7)- The apostles knew that the new covenant was not about turning down the Law but turning down a "priesthood". This is to say, the ceremonies of sacrifices were expired for the new believer, by the simple reason that those sacrifices weren't needed anymore. However, the Laws, the diet laws, the social laws, the criminal laws still were enforced.

8)- Then the apostles had a meeting. They discussed what to do when this kind of confrontation between Law and new covenant is the reason for fights. They managed to find a wise solution. They knew their job was not about teaching the law, so they came with this solution:

Acts 15

7 'My brothers,' he said, 'you know perfectly well that in the early days God made his choice among you: the gentiles were to learn the good news from me and so become believers...

19 'My verdict is, then, that instead of making things more difficult for gentiles who turn to God,

20 we should send them a letter telling them merely to abstain from anything polluted by idols, from illicit marriages, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood.

21 (Because) Moses (the Law) has always had his preachers in every town and is read aloud in the synagogues every Sabbath.'

That's it.

The best solution ever.

The job of the apostles was to announce the good news only.

After the gentile became a follower by FAITH believing that Jesus died and was resurrected to give eternal life to all the ones who follow him, this new member of the covenant with Jesus, was to assist to the synagogues on Sabbaths and learn about the Law.

The apostles didn't want to discuss about the Law, such was not their job.

Tell me, what a former fisherman like Peter will teach you about the Law? Ha! just a little bit.

In those times, in order for you to learn how to obey God, you had no other choice but going to the synagogue.

Then, you have the new gentiles assembling with the apostles on Wednesdays, Sundays, or any other day, but Sabbath was the day for going to the synagogue.

When they went to the synagogue, gentiles learned about avoiding eating pork, rats, roaches, and that they can eat cow, sheep, fish with scales, etc.

Then, you better follow the decision made by the apostles, go to a synagogue and learn about the diet given by God.

Do not follow your own doctrines, just follow the Laws of God.

That is not to say that ALL of it is temporary or that the principles do not apply, but if you are hanging your hat on Mosaic law then you are either very misguided or being intellectually dishonest, due to your desire to continue eating flesh which should not be what guides you.

Yes, the current Law of God is temporary, but by now still is in effect. Even apostle Paul followed it, you can read he even still kept celebrating the feasts of God.

There is not such a thing "Hebrews must have faith plus the Law and gentiles won't need nothing but faith". Such is an urban legend.

You better make another video showing how to fulfill the current and enforced diet laws of God.

God will be very glad watching it.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

MY ideology? Am I the one who wrote Genesis 1:29-30 where it clearly states that in Godā€™s ideal world, HIS intent for mankind, our diet was 100% plant-based?

Iā€™m flabbergasted at how you and the other guy can so flippantly ignore that, tossing it aside as if it means nothing.

Am I the one who wrote the prophetic scriptures about how Jesus is going to restore that peaceful, nonviolent NON-flesh eating world that God created in the beginning? Or should we casually toss those aside too, as if Godā€˜s intent for humanity and eternal plan mean nothing?

Am I the one who wrote all the scriptures on not being led by our fleshly desires but choosing mercy and love and peace? Once again, I guess we should toss those aside too instead of viewing them with the bigger picture in mind, and Godā€˜s perfect will which is clearly stated in the verses I mentioned regarding the beginning and the end.

It is not MY ideology, the kind and peaceful world was GODā€˜s idea, that God created in the beginning and that God will restore, as it is written. So if you donā€™t like that world, take it up with Him.

As for the passage you brought up, I looked over your post quickly, but if you are using that as an argument, you are butchering it, youā€™re putting your preconceived flesh-eating mindset onto it, which is not surprising, I get the same misinterpreted verses thrown at me every time I have this type of discussion with staunch meat-eating Christians. Since itā€™s very late at night here Iā€™m not going to go through it to explain where you went wrong, but if I have time tomorrow I will.

Did you even watch the video? What would be nice is if instead of people not watching the video and coming up with the usual debunked arguments to try to maintain the status quo, actually addressing the points stated in the video, and refute those specific points, or at least address them.
You are all over the place and clearly you are speaking from a carnal point of view.

Yes I watched your video. You are on a mission obviously to push people into believing your versions of scripture and you want to use the Bible to push 'your' carnal point of view to get people to be vegetarian.

Hilarious. Itā€™s one thing to disagree yet understand that thereā€™s nothing wrong with choosing mercy, kindness and peace over violence and killing. But to go way beyond that and accuse vegetarians and vegans of being ā€œcarnalā€ is not only hilarious and arrogant, it is absolutely living in upside-down land.

Choosing mankind's true diet and what is part of God's perfect will is not "carnal." Carnal would be thinking with your stomach, and putting your own desires first.

Choosing MERCY, which is what God wants from us and it is an aspect of GODā€™s character is not ā€œcarnal.ā€ Carnal would be having a hardened heart to needless abuse, suffering, exploitation and killing because you have been brainwashed to normalize violence.

Choosing to treat innocent beings the way *I* would want to be treated if I were in their position, in other words, going by the Golden Rule is not ā€œcarnalā€. What is carnal is to think of yourself first, your own interests and your own desires. "...their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things." - Phil 3:19

Choosing love over giving up old habits that are only about my stomach is not ā€œcarnalā€ - the opposite is true.

Choosing to prepare for GODā€™s plan to restore the peace and harmony that He created in the beginning is not ā€œcarnal.ā€ Carnal would be trying to justify the wicked status quo in this fallen world simply because you enjoy eating dead bodies.

Choosing to follow Jesus teaching to want Godā€™s will to be done ā€œon earth as it is in heavenā€ is not carnal. The opposite is true.

Look, in case you misunderstood my position, I have not claimed that man was never permitted to eat flesh, and I never claimed that it was a sin to eat meat. I have merely stated that when you look at the big picture, and weigh EVERYTHING, is is BETTER for us as Christians to honor Godā€™s perfect will and to choose mercy and peace over needless suffering and killing.

There is zero need to eat dead bodies. So it really boils down to this: people do it simply because they WANT to, and because of habit/tradition. So that - going by our personal desires, habit and tradition, over the way God intended things to be - is what is carnal, you are twisting things upside-down.

Iā€™ll leave it at that. I hope you come down from upside-down land, because itā€™s one thing to participate in something unknowingly. But to knowingly participate in cruelty, abuse, exploitation and needless killing is something you will be accountable to God for.

Last edited:
There is not such a thing "Hebrews must have faith plus the Law and gentiles won't need nothing but faith". Such is an urban legend.

I never claimed that. In fact, your entire post is filled with strawman statements, and I'm sorry but I don't have the time right now to go through all of it point by point. If I have time later, I will respond to more ot it.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Hilarious. Itā€™s one thing to disagree yet understand that thereā€™s nothing wrong with choosing mercy, kindness and peace over violence and killing. But to go way beyond that and accuse vegetarians and vegans of being ā€œcarnalā€ is not only hilarious and arrogant, it is absolutely living in upside-down land.

Choosing mankind's true diet and what is part of God's perfect will is not "carnal." Carnal would be thinking with your stomach, and putting your own desires first.

Choosing MERCY, which is what God wants from us and it is an aspect of GODā€™s character is not ā€œcarnal.ā€ Carnal would be having a hardened heart to needless abuse, suffering, exploitation and killing because you have been brainwashed to normalize violence.

Choosing to treat innocent beings the way *I* would want to be treated if I were in their position, in other words, going by the Golden Rule is not ā€œcarnalā€. What is carnal is to think of yourself first, your own interests and your own desires. "...their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things." - Phil 3:19

Choosing love over giving up old habits that are only about my stomach is not ā€œcarnalā€ - the opposite is true.

Choosing to prepare for GODā€™s plan to restore the peace and harmony that He created in the beginning is not ā€œcarnal.ā€ Carnal would be trying to justify the wicked status quo in this fallen world simply because you enjoy eating dead bodies.

Choosing to follow Jesus teaching to want Godā€™s will to be done ā€œon earth as it is in heavenā€ is not carnal. The opposite is true.

Look, in case you misunderstood my position, I have not claimed that man was never permitted to eat flesh, and I never claimed that it was a sin to eat meat. I have merely stated that when you look at the big picture, and weigh EVERYTHING, is is BETTER for us as Christians to honor Godā€™s perfect will and to choose mercy and peace over needless suffering and killing.

There is zero need to eat dead bodies. So it really boils down to this: people do it simply because they WANT to, and because of habit/tradition. So that - going by our personal desires, habit and tradition, over the way God intended things to be - is what is carnal, you are twisting things upside-down.

Iā€™ll leave it at that. I hope you come down from upside-down land, because itā€™s one thing to participate in something unknowingly. But to knowingly participate in cruelty, abuse, exploitation and needless killing is something you will be accountable to God for.
Here's the thing, whether you think God DEMANDS or even encourages eating other living, thinking, feeling creatures or desires that Christian's reflect His Kingdom and move away from such things, there is no condemnation from God for those who treat His innocent creation with kindness and love.

With today's modern agriculture we treat LIVING CREATURES as if they are a CROP, and I can tell you God is NOT happy that His creation, who loves freedom as much as you, is abused in this way to satisfy Man's appetite.

Have you ever looked at how they are warehoused, how they are forced to spend their lives?

If anyone abused their pet dog or cat in th his way, they'd be in jail, but we all turn away and pretend THIS is nothing. We convince ourselves these creatures are nothing more than a "crop."

With today's modern agriculture we treat LIVING CREATURES as if they are a CROP, and I can tell you God is NOT happy that His creation, who loves freedom as much as you, is abused in this way to satisfy Man's appetite.

Have you ever looked at how they are warehoused, how they are forced to spend their lives?

If anyone abused their pet dog or cat in th his way, they'd be in jail, but we all turn away and pretend THIS is nothing. We convince ourselves these creatures are nothing more than a "crop."

Exactly, and I think that's what a lot of people don't realize, because they purposely don't look into it much. Perhaps because on some level they know that if they DID, they would have to confront the ugly truth that they are supporting that.

Also the second thing you said is a good point. I hope that Rodishi and others on this thread think about the fact that they would NEVER want to intentionally cause harm to their beloved dog or cat.

In fact, that is something I would love for Rodishi and the others to purposely think about. Picture your dog. Now imagine someone causing brutal harm to your dog, without anesthesia, so that he is crying out in pain. Also keeping him in constant captivity in a tiny cage, and then eventually stabbing him in the throat or putting him in a gas chamber so that he screams and thrashes in terror, pain and suffering. Really think about that with your dog.

If you guys can't bear that thought, then why would you be OK with treating other animals that way?

Here's the thing. Dogs and cats are not the only animals who are sentient, who have emotions, a strong will to live, even individual personalities. I think people underestimate animals in general and don't realize that in all the ways that matter, the animals you eat are no different than your dog or cat. Pigs, for example, are considered the fifth-most intelligent animal in the world, even more intelligent than dogs, and just as social.

Animals just want to be loved and taken care of. THAT was our original job, which we as mankind failed in a monumental way. As Death Angel said, God is not happy at all with the daily abuse, exploitation and needless killing that takes place in today's world just to satisfy man's appetite.

5567-1536539167-414bb7675adb49c6e9f6d22553ebb593.jpg

1Timothy Chapter 4

How did you come to that conclusion? For the record, you're completely wrong about this.

Prophecy can and usually does have a DUAL meaning. I believe hers is correct in that aspect, but it has another fulfillment, but not your interpretation.
Think as you wish. If you have a carnal mind you live with carnal precepts and follow the precepts of the pharisees. Go back to the beginning and start from there. The hosts of heaven and earth are created prior to the human aka an adam who remains sleeping in the dust of the earth until awakened by the lord. It is all written and understandable if the spirit in/with you is ready to hear it.

What do you think was in that blow of breath if the lord gave you a piece of his own breath for life?

For the record I will believe in what the holy spirit has actually shown me and not anyone else.

1Timothy Chapter 4

I say you are carnal as you attempt to twist the Word to meet your own precepts and push an agenda, not because you choose to be a vegetarian. If you choose to be vegetarian I could care less it is up to you to make that choice.

Since you desire to apply carnal precepts to the Word of God we can go with that for even a moment to prove you are in error. Peter was shown by voice from heaven to rise, kill and eat animals that were deem unclean, Acts 10:11. Now if we go to Leviticus swine is forbidden but all animals with split or cloven hooves are clean. It is humans that determined that swine means pork but that is also a carnal precept. With the cloven hooves those animals are clean food. If it comes from waters and doesn't have fins and scales it is an unclean food. Now if you can tell me what exactly fins are and what's with scales I may find you somewhat credible but I doubt that you can.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Think as you wish. If you have a carnal mind you live with carnal precepts and follow the precepts of the pharisees. Go back to the beginning and start from there. The hosts of heaven and earth are created prior to the human aka an adam who remains sleeping in the dust of the earth until awakened by the lord. It is all written and understandable if the spirit in/with you is ready to hear it.

What do you think was in that blow of breath if the lord gave you a piece of his own breath for life?

For the record I will believe in what the holy spirit has actually shown me and not anyone else.

You didnā€™t address or refute anything I said. As was pointed out earlier, the animal industries these days are not only bad, in many cases itā€˜s diabolical. So be careful with which spirits are speaking to you, because there is no way that our God of love would encourage anyone to participate in those profit-driven animal industries that have zero regard for HIS innocent animals and treat them literally like garbage. If you watch one of the videos I posted earlier called "The Thief" you will see which spirit is actually behind that. Actually, I'll just post it again...

1Timothy Chapter 4

I say you are carnal as you attempt to twist the Word to meet your own precepts and push an agenda, not because you choose to be a vegetarian. If you choose to be vegetarian I could care less it is up to you to make that choice.

Since you desire to apply carnal precepts to the Word of God we can go with that for even a moment to prove you are in error. Peter was shown by voice from heaven to rise, kill and eat animals that were deem unclean, Acts 10:11. Now if we go to Leviticus swine is forbidden but all animals with split or cloven hooves are clean. It is humans that determined that swine means pork but that is also a carnal precept. With the cloven hooves those animals are clean food. If it comes from waters and doesn't have fins and scales it is an unclean food. Now if you can tell me what exactly fins are and what's with scales I may find you somewhat credible but I doubt that you can.

You have not shown how I have twisted anything. The problem here is that you have such an anthropocentric mindset that anything to the contrary sounds heretical to you. We are not supposed to have that type of mindset. We are supposed to have a theocentric mindset. Also, the bible is clear that God's mercy extends to ALL of creation, not just humans. So your anthropocentric, limited love and mercy is not like God's.

Also, that passage you are using (yet another one that flesh-eaters butcher) is about showing Peter that God doesnā€™t see any person as unclean and that salvation is not only for Jews but also for Gentiles. It's incredibly ironic that you are calling me carnal, because clearly your desire to continue with something that satisfies your fleshly desires and maintain the ugly status quo in this fallen world is the very definition of carnal.

Also, that passage you are using (yet another one that flesh-eaters butcher) is about showing Peter that God doesnā€™t see any person as unclean and that salvation is not only for Jews but also for Gentiles
"Christians" who follow Babylonish paganism over God's Law have always misinterpreted this scripture to justify their lust for pork flesh and other animals God tells us is unfit for human consumption and what CAN be eaten, and what CANNOT, even though peter himself explains the dream. THEY are wrong. YOU have correctly interpreted this scripture.

1Timothy Chapter 4

You didnā€™t address or refute anything I said. As was pointed out earlier, the animal industries these days are not only bad, in many cases itā€˜s diabolical. So be careful with which spirits are speaking to you, because there is no way that our God of love would encourage anyone to participate in those profit-driven animal industries that have zero regard for HIS innocent animals and treat them literally like garbage. If you watch one of the videos I posted earlier called "The Thief" you will see which spirit is actually behind that. Actually, I'll just post it again...

I watched your first video and will not waste my time watching anything else you post because of what you are attempting to do and I have other things I prefer to do with my Internet time. Animal slaughter industries are a necessity to feed the masses of people. Smaller butcher shops and people who raised and sold their own animals have been pretty much deleted by the big agra and the banking industry. We have meat eaters in our house. Seven cats, three dogs, 8 ducks and 13 chickens. They all eat meat of some type and grain. The dogs even have deer meat when it is available. Fact I butchered a fawn that had been hit by a car here near us one year to feed to the dogs so the meat wouldn't go to waste. Mamma deer came right up to the building where the carcass was and sniffed around and she still stayed in our yard the next year again to keep her new fawns safe just like she had done in years previously because we do not allow hunters on our place. We eat our eggs too and if we happen to have more males ducks, roosters or ganders than we need we'll be eating those too. Since you have made yourself a 'judge' without having a clue then you surely must know what is in store for you that you are bringing upon yourself.

Also, that passage you are using (yet another one that flesh-eaters butcher) is about showing Peter that God doesnā€™t see any person as unclean and that salvation is not only for Jews but also for Gentiles
"Christians" who follow Babylonish paganism over God's Law have always misinterpreted this scripture to justify their lust for pork flesh and other animals God tells us is unfit for human consumption and what CAN be eaten, and what CANNOT, even though peter himself explains the dream. THEY are wrong. YOU have correctly interpreted this scripture.

Is he Catholic? I had the feeling I had seen him/her mention something about Catholicism before, unless I'm thinking of someone else. I hate to say this, but if so, yes, that explains a lot.

Is he Catholic? I had the feeling I had seen him/her mention something about Catholicism before, unless I'm thinking of someone else. I hate to say this, but if so, yes, that explains a lot.
"He"? RodISHI? He's a she. I don't know, but a lot of this has its roots in Catholicism. They are considered by the World to be the representatives of Christianity. While I respect them on many aspects of morality, I consider them the counterfeit church. Most of their doctrines were borrowed from paganism to make it easier for pagans to convert to "Christianity."

A great book on the topic is The Two Babylons

https://www.amazon.com/Two-Babylons-Alexander-Hislop/dp/0937958573&tag=ff0d01-20

Last edited:

"He"? RodISHI? He's a she. I don't know, but a lot of this has its roots in Catholicism. They are considered by the World to be the representatives of Christianity. While I respect them on many aspects of morality, I consider them the counterfeit church. Most of their doctrines were borrowed from paganism to make it easier for pagans to convert to "Christianity."

Heheh. Actually, initially I thought she was a she... but then I thought maybe the screenname was the male first name "Rod." So I wasn't sure.

But anyway, yes, completely agree on the Catholic church. I was raised by a Catholic mom (my dad was an atheist) and once I was old enough to make my own decisions, I stopped going to church. Then years later when I became a born again Christian, I never went back to the Catholic church, for many reasons. One of them being what you said, about adopting many pagan ideas.

Saying the vision to Peter was permitting use of any animals as food is terrible exegesis, and it would be an embarrassment to me to be caught with such bad exegesis of scripture passages. Context clearly explains that it was to show that Peter, and then other believers, were not to distinguish between Jews and others, who ate differently, for separating any, but instead should include any in the gospel for coming to faith, becoming Jewish then not needed for that. The design in the beginning is still the ideal for us.

This thread reminds me a nuts neighbor of mine. She and her boyfriend were always in drugs. Him, walking as a straight mummy carrying his electric guitar all the time, he never learned how to played it, but he made lots of noise with it.

Their apartment was infested with roaches, and the landlord toll them to clean up such infestation because the neighbors were making complaints, those insects were going to the other apartments as well.

She said those roaches were her pets.

But the story doesn't end here. The landlord and neighbors met together and called the city inspector, because she never let the exterminator to enter her place.

She asked them to wait until the day gets dark. When the sun was setting, she allowed them to get inside her apartment. In the middle of the darkness hundreds of luminous points were moving on walls, ceiling and floor.

She put a drop of fluorescent paint on the roaches back.

Complaints still were made, but the inspector laughing said: ... yes, but she has a point... that scenario was incredible...

Tell me animal lover, what you will do with those pests in your house? Will be adopted as pets as well? Be honest. Have you ever killed a fly in your life?

Forum List

Back