A challenging scripture about love

This is mainly for Christians

You are doing the exact same thing he is doing, you are focusing on certain selected scriptures that appear to justify your penchant ...

not sure there ever was a time homo sapiens were hunted to be devoured by another species as those of your video do themselves for their own persistence - a hog will eat anything. their being food may not be the real point as much as your video for other reasons has great value religiously, christian.

images

where's the Flora, what you eat - same for the Fauna. destroying Garden Earth that might be a sequel - good luck. about as much love as ever existed for the same, your scriptural sympathies. by any of the desert religions.

I've been reading everything you've posted ... just not the same way you read it ... why should different parts of Christ's body see everything the same way? ...

I did like the video ... that was some clever videography, but maybe cut the worst out ... even the heathens have limits ...

I've been reading everything you've posted ... just not the same way you read it ... why should different parts of Christ's body see everything the same way? ...

I did like the video ... that was some clever videography, but maybe cut the worst out ... even the heathens have limits ...

Thanks! I know it can be disturbing but I included those clips because normally people don’t see the reality. Those visuals are kept hidden from the public and often seeing it is what causes people to think about their participation in it. Those weren’t actually as bad of some of the other stuff out there, but anyway... Thanks again for watching it and for reading.

This is mainly for Christians

You are doing the exact same thing he is doing, you are focusing on certain selected scriptures that appear to justify your penchant ...

not sure there ever was a time homo sapiens were hunted to be devoured by another species as those of your video do themselves for their own persistence - a hog will eat anything. their being food may not be the real point as much as your video for other reasons has great value religiously, christian.

images

where's the Flora, what you eat - same for the Fauna. destroying Garden Earth that might be a sequel - good luck. about as much love as ever existed for the same, your scriptural sympathies. by any of the desert religions.

I’m not sure I understood you correctly. I guess in your second paragraph you were saying that maybe something about the environment could be a sequel? I care about the environment but that is not an area that I focus on…there are lots of other people focusing on that aspect of it. Unfortunately, the environmental movement was hijacked by powers who are using it as a pretext for their global political agendas... But I digress, that’s a topic for another time / thread. Thanks!

Last edited:
This is what happened when people don't read properly the writings.
There’s a lot wrong with this. First of all, in our bible today, we do not have ALL of Jesus' words, we only have a small portion.

Secondly, although we do not have ALL of Jesus words, we DO have many clear teachings that indirectly support vegetarianism, and many teachings that indirectly oppose flesh-eating for selfish reasons.
For example:

Mercy

"Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful”
– Luke 6:36
(God has mercy on all He created, so likewise, we should have mercy on all, not just our own circle.)

Excuse me, no? but pardon me.

Wasn't same God the one who first killed an animal in order to provide clothes to Adam and Eve? So, according to you then, God killed that animal without mercy? Is this what you are saying?

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.”
– Matthew 5:7

First time I hear that for being merciful one must be vegetarian.

“Go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’”
– Matthew 9:13

And who told you that the Israelite ate meat from sacrifices only?

Do you think that killing an animal is lack of mercy?

Mercy when killing someone is avoiding suffering. This is why is so important, for example, when applying the death penalty. The method used must be fast enough and in an area where the person or animal will suffer the less. Not having mercy is killing the person or animal little by little causing him lots of pain.

Apparently you are very confused, because those three verses from above have nothing to do with diet.

Selflessness

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep”
–John 10:11

So, rather than killing the chicken you prefer to die defending it. I think you are misunderstanding the scriptures again. Jesus was talking about him and PEOPLE, not so about animals. He told parables.

'Love your neighbor as yourself.’ – Mark 12:31

(Our neighbors in this world are not only humans, animals are our neighbors too)

Sure, right. So you have watched a lot the cartoon video "All Dogs Go To Heaven". Again, you are twisting the scriptures to fit your own agenda. That verse has nothing to do with meat as diet.

[love] "...it is not self-serving
– 1 Corinthians 13:5

Are you relating that verse with diet because the word "serving" like serving the dinner? Otherwise, such verse has nothing to do with diet.

Servanthood

“For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
– Mark 10:45

Who was your teacher of theology? It looks like he has been a bad influence on you. What a disparate argument you are given here...

"Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!”
– Philippians 2:6-8

Look how life is about.

Jesus himself, after his resurrection, with his brand new body just coming out from the factory, he who won't need to eat the flesh of animals anymore, same Jesus caused the fish boat with apostles inside to return full of fish so all of them can have a good meal. What about that? Remember, Jesus is now with the new incorruptible body.

With that body he was not supposed to do anything corrupt. Then, fishing and later eating the flesh of the fish is not a sin, Jesus did it. And the fish is an animal. And this animal sure has suffered when he was caught.

"The greatest among you will be your servant.
– Matthew 23:11

Yup, the one serving BBQ lamb to the rest.

“You have liberty, but do not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh but through love, serve one another."
– Galatians 5:13

Again, you saw the word "flesh" and "serve" and you are relating them to diet. At least read the context where those verses come from.

"And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, 'If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.'”
– Mark 9:35

I never saw a believer so confused about the word of God as you are. Are you serious with what you write here or you are just trying to pull my legs?

Peace

“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God."
– Matt 5:9

Each time I become more speechless.

"For the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.”
– Romans 14:17

OK... Enough!

You are going nowhere.
Lets jump inside your message.

Do you honestly think that our God of love and mercy WANTS humans and animals to be at each others throats? Of course not! Again, that is not the way it was in the beginning, and it is not the way it will be again one day.

At the very beginning, right after the disobedience, God killed an animal and with the skin He gave it to Adam and Eve to dress up.

God himself killing animals as well.

Well, if God does it, why not me?

Yes, we live in a fallen world. But you seem to be using that as an excuse to do what YOUR flesh wants to do, rather than seeking God’s perfect will.

God never asked us to be vegetarians, He say to obey His laws, and His laws say you can eat cow, lamb, giraffe, fish with scales, chicken, etc.

Like I said to the other guy, Jesus taught us to pray for God’s will be to done ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. In other words, here on earth a lot of things take place that are not God’s perfect will, but things that God allows to take place. In heaven there is God’s perfect will - which we already know is love, peace, non-violence…. A world without suffering, exploitation, killing and death. Jesus taught us to pray for God’s kingdom to come and God’s will to be done… on EARTH as it is in heaven.

You are confused again. We still living in the world WITH SUFFERING. We are not in the next step. And you will be surprised when you learn the damage you do to your body when you change from diet with meat included to vegetarian diet only. You damage your body, you won't make it better.

You are basically saying that because we are not yet in God’s perfect world, in the restoration of the peaceful world that He created in the beginning… we should just throw our hands up in the air, forget about trying to make this a better world and just wallow in the sin and misery and fallen ways! No, we are told to do the opposite!

No. What I said is that you cannot do something that God never told you to do in order to please him. Look what happened to the sons of Aaron the priest. God killed them, because they came to make a ritual with fire he didn't ask for to be done.

Just obey what God says and that is enough. Apparently you are trying to be even "more pure" than the Christ himself. That is a no no.

There is NO verse in the Bible that states Jesus ate lamb. You are reading into the text. As for fish, that one is debatable, but as I said earlier, I’m not going to get into that right now, because not only is it controversial but it is a big topic that I don’t think we even need to get into at this point.

Yes I do. This point is very important, and I don't see any controversy about it.

Fish is an animal, and Jesus ate it and he even multiply it for thousands of people.

Jesus as an Israelite, celebrated Passover for 33 years, no doubt he ate lamb OBEYING the words of God Father. He can't avoided. It was in the Law, and he didn't commit sin because sin is disobedience to the law of God. So, definitively Jesus ate lamb.

In today’s world, especially for us in the west, there is zero need to eat animals… people do it because they want to, to satisfy their tastebuds, or out of habit/ tradition. In my opinion, those reasons do not outweigh God’s commands for us to be merciful, selfless, loving kind and at peace with all others.

In this case it is not about what you think you need, but about what God Permits you to eat, This is what the bible is about. Not your own thoughts but obeying God and enjoy what he permits for our diet.

Here is what we know: God’s original intent and perfect will for mankind is peace and harmony among all creation, and NO flesh eating. That is clear from Genesis 1:29-30 as well as the many prophetic scriptures about God restoring that perfect world, and as well as the many scriptures on mercy, love, selflessness, serving, etc.

Yup. God said that to Adam alone, when he didn't disobeyed yet to God.

Unfortunately, that was when Adam was in the Garden of Eden.

But later, after Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden of Eden, the story changed.

We are not in the Garden of Eden. And to us outside that garden, God gave us a different diet. So, if you want, you can be vegetarian, but such won't help you in nothing when is about God business, because He allows us eating meat. You are playing the game of circumcision, like you are dietetic circumcised and the ones who eat meat are dietetic uncircumcised. Such won't work.

I’m going to post the words of someone else that I read today on a different site, because these words eloquently sum up what I have been trying to say: "Looking for ways to get around God’s original intended vegan diet and his oft-stated calls for mercy and humility is neither faithful nor compassionate. A God of love will of course prefer kindness over violence to the innocent."

I guess you can't be a nurse. I think your problem is not misunderstanding the word of God but that you scare or you are afraid of seeing blood. You mix eating meat with "sacrifices" "mercy", Kindness", and more.

Once again, your “we can do it later we don’t have to do it now” mindset goes directly against Jesus teaching on God’s heavenly will, Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven!

You said that we don't have all the words that Jesus said. That you might have other sources of information, perhaps with words of Jesus saying to have vegetarian diet?

The point is that if the Gospels and the letters of the apostles don't say anything about it, is because is not necessary or lacks of importance.

Secondly, I never said that people are not free to choose. Yes, of course we have free will. But if you can choose between selfishness or selflessness, why choose the former? If you can choose between violence and peace, why choose violence? If you can choose between the temporary fallen world or honoring God’s original intent and eternal plan... why choose this fallen world? If you can choose between eating something that screamed in terror and begged for their life… or something that is meant to be food and never screams, why choose the former? If you can choose between serving your own interests or serving the interests of others who are innocent and created and loved by God, why choose your own interests?

Because such choice has not been asked by God and neither by Jesus. That is why.

Look, in reality everything is VOLUNTARY. If you want, you obey His commandments, if you want you obey His precepts, if you want you obey... you get the point.

If you want.

What is valid is that WHEN YOU OBEY, not to be outside of what the Laws say. That's all.

But, it is irrelevant for me or you to suggest that eating meat is lack of mercy, is lack of kindness, etc. Such is deviating the Truth at your convenience, at your own idea that such will make you more "saint".

Again, that type of mindset is not Godly.

There is nothing "Godly" with the act of becoming vegetarian, such is an idea that you have put in your head, and I see that you might stick with it the rest of your life. Just beware of not corrupting other people with fear that if they eat meat they are "Ungodly" people, because God might never forgive you such a false teaching.

Last edited:
Perhaps instead of trying to put your own ideology into Christianity you would serve yourself and others better by seeking and joining a religious sect that forbids eating of meat.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

These things command and teach.

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

Perhaps instead of trying to put your own ideology into Christianity you would serve yourself and others better by seeking and joining a religious sect that forbids eating of meat.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

MY ideology? Am I the one who wrote Genesis 1:29-30 where it clearly states that in God’s ideal world, HIS intent for mankind, our diet was 100% plant-based?

I’m flabbergasted at how you and the other guy can so flippantly ignore that, tossing it aside as if it means nothing.

Am I the one who wrote the prophetic scriptures about how Jesus is going to restore that peaceful, nonviolent NON-flesh eating world that God created in the beginning? Or should we casually toss those aside too, as if God‘s intent for humanity and eternal plan mean nothing?

Am I the one who wrote all the scriptures on not being led by our fleshly desires but choosing mercy and love and peace? Once again, I guess we should toss those aside too instead of viewing them with the bigger picture in mind, and God‘s perfect will which is clearly stated in the verses I mentioned regarding the beginning and the end.

It is not MY ideology, the kind and peaceful world was GOD‘s idea, that God created in the beginning and that God will restore, as it is written. So if you don’t like that world, take it up with Him.

As for the passage you brought up, I looked over your post quickly, but if you are using that as an argument, you are butchering it, you’re putting your preconceived flesh-eating mindset onto it, which is not surprising, I get the same misinterpreted verses thrown at me every time I have this type of discussion with staunch meat-eating Christians. Since it’s very late at night here I’m not going to go through it to explain where you went wrong, but if I have time tomorrow I will.

Did you even watch the video? What would be nice is if instead of people not watching the video and coming up with the usual debunked arguments to try to maintain the status quo, actually addressing the points stated in the video, and refute those specific points, or at least address them.

Last edited:
They have a point ... you have a cause and have draped Christianity over it ... then look for Biblical passages that are kinda close when taken out of context ...

This is your ideology, and it's inconsistent with the text of the Bible when taken on the whole ... did you read Leviticus ch 11 like I asked you? ...

1Timothy Chapter 4

MY ideology? Am I the one who wrote Genesis 1:29-30 where it clearly states that in God’s ideal world, HIS intent for mankind, our diet was 100% plant-based?

I’m flabbergasted at how you and the other guy can so flippantly ignore that, tossing it aside as if it means nothing.

Am I the one who wrote the prophetic scriptures about how Jesus is going to restore that peaceful, nonviolent NON-flesh eating world that God created in the beginning? Or should we casually toss those aside too, as if God‘s intent for humanity and eternal plan mean nothing?

Am I the one who wrote all the scriptures on not being led by our fleshly desires but choosing mercy and love and peace? Once again, I guess we should toss those aside too instead of viewing them with the bigger picture in mind, and God‘s perfect will which is clearly stated in the verses I mentioned regarding the beginning and the end.

It is not MY ideology, the kind and peaceful world was GOD‘s idea, that God created in the beginning and that God will restore, as it is written. So if you don’t like that world, take it up with Him.

As for the passage you brought up, I looked over your post quickly, but if you are using that as an argument, you are butchering it, you’re putting your preconceived flesh-eating mindset onto it, which is not surprising, I get the same misinterpreted verses thrown at me every time I have this type of discussion with staunch meat-eating Christians. Since it’s very late at night here I’m not going to go through it to explain where you went wrong, but if I have time tomorrow I will.

Did you even watch the video? What would be nice is if instead of people not watching the video and coming up with the usual debunked arguments to try to maintain the status quo, actually addressing the points stated in the video, and refute those specific points, or at least address them.

No need to watch a video as a condition to know what are you preaching.

Best for you, next time, is to make the transcript and add the video.

Apparently you just want to have "more viewers" only.

Look, in the past when horses were the "vehicles" together with wagons pulled by them, the laws of traffic were different:

Law 1: Hey! watch were are you going with your horse.

Law 2: Have courtesy and try not to kill a dog in your way when you are in a harry.... and so forth.

When the cars fueled with gasoline were invented, it was a law saying that a driver of a car must stop, turn Off the car and even dismantle the front of the car when a horse showed to be afraid of crossing in front of the vehicle.

You can see, that laws were different because later was a different environment.

Today, we still are living in the same environment than the times of Exodus. We are not in the Garden of Eden anymore, where God told Adam that vegetables and fruits will be his diet.

With your preaching, you are telling drivers that visit the farm, that when they see a horse and the horse feels fear or discomfort because your car in motion, then you must stop, turn Off the engine, and start removing the bumper, the fenders, the radiator, etc in front of the horse. So the horse will see no danger at front.

Come on. Go back to your senses.

A day will come when man will start eating vegetables and fruits only, but surely is not today, and God surely is OK when you have your rib eye steak on the grill.

Preaching different makes you another member of the church who have departed of the faith.

A day will come when man will start eating vegetables and fruits only, but surely is not today, and God surely is OK when you have your rib eye steak on the grill
I would prefer to live on the Kingdom (of God) side than to stay back here on the Age of Man side where God "winks at our ignorance."

While God may ALLOW something during this age, that doesnt mean it was His intent for man to behave as a brutal beast.

It is my obligation in this life, because I know better, to treat ALL of God's innocent creation with respect and kindness.

A day will come when man will start eating vegetables and fruits only, but surely is not today, and God surely is OK when you have your rib eye steak on the grill.

Preaching different makes you another member of the church who have departed of the faith.
Can you see your own contradiction?

They have a point ... you have a cause and have draped Christianity over it ... then look for Biblical passages that are kinda close when taken out of context ...

This is your ideology, and it's inconsistent with the text of the Bible when taken on the whole ... did you read Leviticus ch 11 like I asked you? ...

Since you are not addressing pretty much anything I'm saying, I'm going to repeat what I posted to Rodishi.

It is not MY ideology, the kind and peaceful world was GOD‘s idea, that God created in the beginning and that God will restore, as it is written. So if you don’t like that world, take it up with Him.​

Secondly, you keep arguing a strawman. I have not claimed that we are not permitted to eat meat. My position on this thread has been that when comes down to choosing between God's PERFECT will and God's permissive will, which one do you think God-loving Christians should aim for? Again, (which no one addressed before) we were taught by Jesus to want God's will to be done ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. In other words, instead of fighting against it, we should WANT God's kingdom to come and God's heavenly will to be done.... And as we already established, God's perfect will is peace and harmony among all creation, love, goodness, non-violence... no flesh eating.

Jesus said, I desire MERCY and based on several scriptures we know that God's mercy extends to ALL creation, not only humans... so why should ours be strictly limited to humans?

It is my obligation in this life, because I know better, to treat ALL of God's innocent creation with respect and kindness.

Sure, that is why you want to be called "angel of death".

For your information, the messiah has not came yet and changing everything.

You are to prepare for his coming, and you won't lose anything by eating meat.

There is nothing innocent in the hyena, less in the rats, I have no idea of what are you talking about.

You are obligating yourself to your OWN doctrines, and God will show you how erroneous were such beliefs of yours.

luchitociencia: I think it is childish and inane to refuse to watch the video because you assume all I want is "views." What I want is to share this message and of course it takes actually watching the video for the message to be heard.

Since you don't have the respect to even bother watching the video, PLUS you keep completely ignoring and not addressing most of what I'm saying, why should I take the time to reply to you point by point, which would take quite a bit of time, considering the length of your posts?

I'm not saying I won't, I might still do that later, when I have the time (I have other things I have to do) BUT, it is kind of lame to except me to answer you while you refuse to even watch the video or address anything I'm saying.

Again, (which no one addressed before) we were taught by Jesus to want God's will to be done ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. In other words, instead of fighting against it, we should WANT God's kingdom to come and God's heavenly will to be done.... And as we already established, God's perfect will is peace and harmony among all creation, love, goodness, non-violence... no flesh eating.

In order to wake you up, because you still dreaming with that phrase.

When you stick to those words so blinded, you are assuming that in heaven also they have a vegetarian diet.

This is what makes you wrong all the way.

(And I don't click the "funny" icon in your messages because religious beliefs are to be respected)

luchitociencia: I think it is childish and inane to refuse to watch the video because you assume all I want is "views." What I want is to share this message and of course it takes actually watching the video for the message to be heard.

Since you don't have the respect to even bother watching the video, PLUS you keep completely ignoring and not addressing most of what I'm saying, why should I take the time to reply to you point by point, which would take quite a bit of time, considering the length of your posts?

I'm not saying I won't, I might still do that later, when I have the time (I have other things I have to do) BUT, it is kind of lame to except me to answer you while you refuse to even watch the video or address anything I'm saying.
I don't buy it. Many Youtubers only want more views to feel proud of it, and probably earn some profit.

It is hard to discuss a video because the transcript is needed to review it, not so watching the video several times so you can earn more "views".

God is watching you.

Forum List

Back