A challenging scripture about love

In order to wake you up, because you still dreaming with that phrase.

When you stick to those words so blinded, you are assuming that in heaven also they have a vegetarian diet.

This is what makes you wrong all the way.

Oh, so in heaven there is killing, exploitation, eating dead bodies to satisfy our own desires instead of mercy and love?

What kind of heaven do you believe in? It sounds more like hell.

Are you denying that when Jesus returns to reign on this earth there will be peace, nonviolence and a return to the perfect non-flesh eating world that God created in the beginning?

Oh, so in heaven there is killing, exploitation, eating dead bodies to satisfy our own desires instead of mercy and love?

Are you denying that when Jesus returns to reign on this earth there will be peace, nonviolence and a return to the perfect non-flesh eating world that God created in the beginning?

Finally in your replies you are coming more close to what the bible says.

The time of becoming vegetarians only has not come yet.

Being a vegetarian is only a choice, but God still is permitting the consuming of meat.

No one is more "holy" when having vegetarian diet only nor when including meat.

No one is more close to God because eats vegetables and fruits alone.

There is not a single change about the diet given in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, the statements made in the Gospels and letters of the apostles.

Finally in your replies you are coming more close to what the bible says.

• The time of becoming vegetarians only has not come yet.

Being a vegetarian is only a choice, but God still is permitting the consuming of meat.

No one is more "holy" when having vegetarian diet only nor when including meat.

No one is more close to God because eats vegetables and fruits alone.

There is not a single change about the diet given in Leviticus and Deuteronomy, the statements made in the Gospels and letters of the apostles.

Yet again, you are not addressing what I'm saying. It's almost like you're not even reading my posts.

You didn't answer my questions. But I don’t want to keep repeating myself.

You did say “The time of becoming vegetarians only has not come yet.” so I came back and edited this post because it appears that you DO recognize that the day will come when we will go back to being vegetarian as it was in the beginning. Good!

Secondly, I already stated to the other guy (and at least twice on this thread) that I have not claimed that we are not permitted to eat meat. Maybe all this time you misunderstood my position?

I am saying that if we have a CHOICE between God's perfect will (which is peace and harmony among all creation, love, nonviolence and no flesh eating as it was in the Garden of Eden and as it will be when that peaceful world is restored ) should Christians aim for God's perfect will, or for what God permits in this fallen world due to sin and our hardness of heart?

A God of love will of course prefer kindness over violence to the innocent.

God commands us to be merciful, you keep ignoring that, or you claim that it only applies to humans. Well that is incorrect because GOD's mercy extends to all He created, so if we are image bearers of God, why should we limit our love and mercy to only our circle?

Please read this blog post: A Closer Look At Dominion - Live Mercifully

Last edited:
I don't buy it. Many Youtubers only want more views to feel proud of it, and probably earn some profit.

It is hard to discuss a video because the transcript is needed to review it, not so watching the video several times so you can earn more "views".

God is watching you.

This video is posted on my second YouTube channel, which is a small one. The channel is not monetized because a) I am not even eligible for monetization, you have to have 1000 subscribers and since it is a somewhat new channel, I am nowhere near that minimum needed. And b) I'm not doing this for money, I am doing it because I am passionate about the cause and I felt LED to start this ministry, which is about promoting mercy and compassion and inspiring Christians to honor God's perfect will in regard to how we interact with animals. Since we are getting closer to that day anyway, we should embrace it instead of fight against it.

It's not hard to watch a 5 minute video, but I'm not going to press the point any further. But I will say again that if you will not give me the time of day to even bother watching the video, please don't expect me to take the time needed to go through your earlier lengthy posts point by point.

Last edited:
It's not hard to watch a 5 minute video, but I'm not going to press the point any further. But I will say again that if you will not give me the time of day to even bother watching the video, please don't expect me to take the time needed to go through your earlier lengthy posts point by point.

Exactly! Some people.:yapyapyapf:

Perhaps instead of trying to put your own ideology into Christianity you would serve yourself and others better by seeking and joining a religious sect that forbids eating of meat.

1Timothy Chapter 4

Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

actually out of the over 1400 bible versions, they all say food not meat. Only the king james version says meats. look on bible hub or youversion bible app

Also in the beginning when everything was ideal and perfect, in the garden of eden the diet was vegan give by God.
‘See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food. Also, to every beast of the earth, to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, in which there is life, I have given every green herb for food" (Genesis 1:29, 30) this was Gods ideal in eden.

In Isaiah when talking about the future paradise it says ‘The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent's food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain," says the LORD.’ Isaiah 65:25

also look at the studies harvard university did on meat and cancer/heart disease (google even moderate intake of red meat raises cancer risk' and look at all the studies (i can't post links otherwise i would)

worth watching the game changers doc on netflix for anyone interested in their health. They will never touch meat or dairy again. Also the blue zones of the world where people live the longest without disease (over 100) are all plant based

You are confused again. We still living in the world WITH SUFFERING. We are not in the next step. And you will be surprised when you learn the damage you do to your body when you change from diet with meat included to vegetarian diet only. You damage your body, you won't make it better.

actually research the blue zones of the world where people live the longest without disease (over 100) they are all plant based. Also look up the studies Harvard and Oxford university just posted on how eating meat even moderately shortens life span, causes cancer and heart disease. Also google the nhs study title is ' even moderate intake of red meat causes cancer' If you are really interested in health go watch the gamechangers on netflix which is the highest rated documentary ever on itunes because it is all the top experts in the world showing what the meat and dairy industry try to hide

Every prophet says that when the Messianic Age comes the Holy Temple will be rebuilt and the sacrifices will offered.
This was not God’s initial plan; it’s simply reality.

Since you are not addressing pretty much anything I'm saying

You seem to be confused ... just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't understand ... I do understand, but I don't agree ... now that you've flung that at me, I'll fling right back ... will you please address what Leviticus Ch 11 says ...

... I have not claimed that we are not permitted to eat meat ... And as we already established, God's perfect will is peace and harmony among all creation, love, goodness, non-violence... no flesh eating.

Make up your mind ... are we permitted to eat meat or are we not permitted to eat meat? ...

Jesus said, I desire MERCY and based on several scriptures we know that God's mercy extends to ALL creation, not only humans

I posted this earlier ... when I said I esteemed ALL life in ALL it's forms ... this is the hypocrisy in your reasoning, you esteem the animals above the plants ... only animals deserve compassion, mercy and goodwill ... the plants are to be trod down, butchered and ground up into mouthful chunks to satisfy your sap-lust ... you seem fine chopping off an innocent grass plant's genitalia every week when you mow your lawn ... Fresh-Cut Grass Smell is Your Lawn's Shriek of Despair, Science Says - Lawnstarter ... how about pulling up a lamb's quarters plant and leaving it to die a slow horrible death in the sun, takes a couple of days, even the heathen try to make the killing of animals quick ...

Oh wait ... I forgot ... you only care about adorable fuzzy cute animals ... any fly in your house is a dead fly, squished without mercy ... you better kill mosquitoes, or they're going to kill you, deadliest animal in the world ... you'll celebrate when polio is extinct in the wild ...

... so why should ours be strictly limited to humans?

This made me laugh ... since when has man been merciful with man? ... Cain murdered his brother, and we've been murdering each other ever since ... the Hebrews were worshiping a Golden Idol when Moses returned from Mt Sinai, and we've been worshiping that Golden Idol ever since ... God would have us love one another, yet hatred reins supreme ...

Please continue the fight against this cruel treatment of the animals we eat ... but you don't speak for God ... stop telling us God commands us to stop eating meat ... because in that you are definitely wrong ...

... but it's a very profound sin to say God doesn't want us eating meat, there are explicit rules in the Bible pertaining to which animals we can kill and eat and wear the parts of, and which animals we can't kill and eat and wear the parts of ... Jesus said we're not to do away with these Laws, not one jot, not one tittle ...

"Love your brother as you love yourself" ... it doesn't say to love animals, plants or minerals ...
There's a few trademarks that mean "cruelty free" ... commonly known as Kosher ... so that's one option for the carnivores among us ...
As this thread still is not showing the context of the topic -unless you watch the video (a

See? the "sacrifices" made in the Temple weren't just
In times of Jesus, he never even tried to stop sacrifices and eating cow, lamb, fish, etc. because there is nothing wrong doing so.

If someone decides eating vegetables alone, that is his story, but such won't make his body more healthy, this is for sure, unless he was vegetarian since birth. Even so, it will cause him health problems at last.

Doing things with love is directed to be positive behavior in the good and the bad situations and actions we will confront in life.
This isn't about Christianity, it's about animal cruelty ... isn't it? ...

It's not a sin to not eat meat ... but it's a very profound sin to say God doesn't want us eating meat, there are explicit rules in the Bible pertaining to which animals we can kill and eat and wear the parts of, and which animals we can't kill and eat and wear the parts of ... Jesus said we're not to do away with these Laws, not one jot, not one tittle ...

"Love your brother as you love yourself" ... it doesn't say to love animals, plants or minerals ... those are just things of the flesh, vanity and vexation of spirit, there's a variety of passages in the Bible that speaks to loving the flesh, and ignoring the spirit ... God would have us kill the goat, by what ever means possible, to feed a widow woman and her starving orphan children ... we love each other, not the things around us ...

Last note on the theological ... that's a 20th Century Bible you're using ... King James Version has "Let all your things be done with charity" ...

-----

There's a few trademarks that mean "cruelty free" ... commonly known as Kosher ... so that's one option for the carnivores among us ... not sure why you hate on plants, they're just things ... and those seeds are the plant's unborn babies ... how about a video clip from a flour mill next time ... ewwwww .

It's not a sin to not eat meat ... but it's a very profound sin to say God doesn't want us eating meat, there are explicit rules in the Bible pertaining to which animals we can kill and eat and wear the parts of, and which animals we can't kill and eat and wear the parts of ... Jesus said we're not to do away with these Laws, not one jot, not one tittle ...

"Love your brother as you love yourself" ... it doesn't say to love animals, plants or minerals ... those are just things of the flesh, vanity and vexation of spirit, there's a variety of passages in the Bible that speaks to loving the flesh, and ignoring the spirit ... God would have us kill the goat, by what ever means possible, to feed a widow woman and her starving orphan children ... we love each other, not the things around us ...

Last note on the theological ... that's a 20th Century Bible you're using ... King James Version has "Let all your things be done with charity" ...

-----

There's a few trademarks that mean "cruelty free" ... commonly known as Kosher ... so that's one option for the carnivores among us ... not sure why you hate on plants, they're just things ... and those seeds are the plant's unborn babies ... how about a video clip from a flour mill next time ... ewwwww ...
I'm not sure why you say it's a "profound sin"

-----

There's a few trademarks that mean "cruelty free" ... commonly known as Kosher ... so that's one option for the carnivores among us ... not sure why you hate on plants, they're just things ... and those seeds are the plant's unborn babies ... how about a video clip from a flour mill next time ... ewwwww ...
I'm not sure why you believe speaking truth is a "profound sin"

God made it abundantly clear throughout the Bible, they he does not approve of man eating or sacrificing animals.

Josiah 66:3
He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.

Genesis 1 and 2
Are among the best pro-animal texts we could ever imagine there being. Nonhuman animals and humans are created on the same day of creation. Both share the breath of life. (soul) God commands humans to eat plants. Animals are brought to Adam, not to kill and eat, but “because it is not good man should be alone.” The fact that Eve is later found to be the “suitable partner” does not change the fact that God brought the animals to Adam to be his companions, not to eat.
It is true that in the biblical narrative God gives Noah and his descendants (limited) permission to eat meat, though this notably occurs after sin enters the order of creation.

"I give you the green herbs and fruit of trees with seed. These will be yours for food." (Gen. 1:29)

You seem to be confused ... just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I don't understand ... I do understand, but I don't agree ... now that you've flung that at me, I'll fling right back ... will you please address what Leviticus Ch 11 says ...

Clearly you are the one who is confused, even in your above post, because my claim was not that don’t “understand.” My claim (repeatedly) has been that you are not ADDRESSING most of the points I am raising.

And then when I call you on that, you respond with strawmen replies, like “I AM reading your posts” or ”I do understand your posts”… which was never my assertion, the point was that you have not been ADDRESSING the specific points I’m raising. By ”addressing” I don’t mean in your own mind, I mean on this thread, acknowledge the specific points I am posting and at least try to refute them and show how / why you think I am wrong about those specific points.

As for Leviticus, as I said from the start, you are choosing to focus ONLY on certain passages that you assume justify meat eating in our modern world today, rather than looking at the bigger picture which is what I have been focusing on. As I’m about to say in the following point, I have not made the claim that we are not permitted to eat meat. There are certain groups who believe that the “lying scribes” added to the Bible to justify their penchant for flesh eating, but I have not made that claim, I am simply focusing on the bigger picture and God‘s PERFECT will rather than God’s permissive will.

Make up your mind ... are we permitted to eat meat or are we not permitted to eat meat? ...

See? This is more proof that you are confused, either that or you are purposely misrepresenting my position. Again (I don’t know how many times I have said this now) I have not made the claim that we are not permitted to eat meat. Just because God permits certain things does not mean that it is what he WANTS us to do.

If we were living in a place where we had no other options and eating animal flesh was necessary for survival, that would be a very different story… But in this day and age when we have tons of options and there is zero need to eat animal products, it is a completely different situation, we have a CHOICE. So getting back to what I’ve been saying repeatedly, if we have a choice between mercy or satisfying our own fleshly desires, which should we choose? God said he desires MERCY.

If we have a choice between eating a being that screams for his life, or eating the food that was designed and meant to be food and never screams, why would you choose the former? I could go on but hopefully by now you get the point. I feel like I’m repeating myself a lot with you.

I posted this earlier ... when I said I esteemed ALL life in ALL it's forms ... this is the hypocrisy in your reasoning, you esteem the animals above the plants ... only animals deserve compassion, mercy and goodwill ... the plants are to be trod down, butchered and ground up into mouthful chunks to satisfy your sap-lust ... you seem fine chopping off an innocent grass plant's genitalia every week when you mow your lawn ... Fresh-Cut Grass Smell is Your Lawn's Shriek of Despair, Science Says - Lawnstarter ... how about pulling up a lamb's quarters plant and leaving it to die a slow horrible death in the sun, takes a couple of days, even the heathen try to make the killing of animals quick ...

Oh wait ... I forgot ... you only care about adorable fuzzy cute animals ... any fly in your house is a dead fly, squished without mercy ... you better kill mosquitoes, or they're going to kill you, deadliest animal in the world ... you'll celebrate when polio is extinct in the wild .

I’m sorry to be blunt, but that is asinine and not even worthy of a response. It is that foolish. It is absolutely inane, not to mention unbiblical, to put plants on the same level as animals.

Animals are sentient beings, they have individual personalities, they can feel pain and suffering and fear, they can feel joy and happiness, playfulness, enjoyment of life! They have the breath of life in them, I forget the Hebrew word off the top of my head but it is the same word used as our breath of life in us, and it is not ascribed to plants. Plant-foods like fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, herbs etc WERE MEANT TO BE FOOD, that is why those foods are not sentient and cannot feel pain, so to put them on the same level as animals which were NOT meant to be food in God’s design, is either foolish or dishonest.

This made me laugh ... since when has man been merciful with man? ... Cain murdered his brother, and we've been murdering each other ever since ... the Hebrews were worshiping a Golden Idol when Moses returned from Mt Sinai, and we've been worshiping that Golden Idol ever since ... God would have us love one another, yet hatred reins supreme ...

Please continue the fight against this cruel treatment of the animals we eat ... but you don't speak for God ... stop telling us God commands us to stop eating meat ... because in that you are definitely wrong ...

Wait… are you actually saying that because throughout history man has not been merciful, that we should throw out the command to be merciful? OBVIOUSLY mankind has been sinful and selfish since almost Day One, but just because humans sin doesn’t mean that we should not follow God‘s commands. As practicing Christians who love God, don’t you think we should at least TRY to honor God‘s command to be merciful?

As for the last thing you said, please quote me where I said ”God commands us to stop eating meat.” I never claimed that. BUT, it is an undeniable fact that God commands us to be merciful, to love, to treat others the way we would want to be treated, and numerous other points that I have raised that you have repeatedly not addressed.

God may not directly say stop eating meat, but when you put everything together, the fact that God’s intended diet for mankind was vegetarian as stated in Genesis 1, the fact that God will restore that peaceful world that existed in the beginning, and the tons of commands to be merciful, compassionate, selfless, and to love others, even our enemies… then it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to put ALL of that together and come to the conclusion that while it may not be mandatory now, it is BETTER to honor God‘s perfect will, rather than the current status quo in this fallen, selfish world we live, which is just temporary.

Again, if we are heading in that direction anyway, to the day when the wolf will lay with the lamb and none shall hurt or destroy, why fight against it, why not prepare yourself now for what God is doing? An awakening is happening now. If you continue to harden your heart, you will never realize that.

Last edited:
Just because God permits certain things does not mean that it is what he WANTS us to do
This, EXACTLY.

God speaks of 3 ages for this world

The world before the flood

This present world, which has become just like the last

And The World to Come after Christ establishes the Kingdom of God, in which He says...

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child shall lead them

This is the time when Satan is dethroned as the "god of this world"

As I said, I believe God EXPECTS us to live now, as if Satan is not the ruler in OUR lives, though he does rule and influence this present, evil world.

This topic is one aspect of rejecting Satan as lord over me.

Last edited:
Plant-foods like fruits, vegetables, grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, herbs etc WERE MEANT TO BE FOOD
Both food, and MEDICINE. After my cancer scare I began looking into the healing benefits of these "God foods." Among them, broccoli. Rarely a day goes by that I don't fill up on a handful of raw broccoli florets, sprouts, or microgreens. If you dont understand what I'm talking about, Google the health benefits of broccoli. It has cancer fighting properties stronger than any modern medicine. A clean and natural diet will actually help you while traditional processed foods will create the very problems you'd like to avoid.

Just because God permits certain things does not mean that it is what he WANTS us to do
This, EXACTLY.

And The World to Come after Christ establishes the Kingdom of God, in which He says...

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child

As I said, I believe God EXPECTS us to live now, as if Satan is not the ruler in OUR lives, though he does rule and influence this present, evil world.

AMEN! Very good point, and I had never really thought of it that way, but it is taking a firm stand and choosing GOD‘s perfect kingdom above this current selfish exploitative evil age ruled by the temporary “god of this world.”

That reminds me of another little video I did about “the thief” who in this case is satan.

I’ll share it but WARNING there are some graphic images so be forewarned.

And while I’m at it I might as well share this other video that I have shared before, if anyone wants to get a small glimpse of what goes on behind closed doors in the animal industries… (some disturbing clips in this one as well)

This, EXACTLY.

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the young goat, and the calf and the lion and the fattened calf together; and a little child

AMEN! Very good point, and I had never really thought of it that way, but it is taking a firm stand and choosing GOD‘s perfect kingdom above this current selfish exploitative evil age ruled by the temporary “god of this world.”

That reminds me of another little video I did about “the thief” who in this case is satan.

And while I’m at it I might as well share this other video that I have shared before, if anyone wants to get a small glimpse of what goes on behind closed doors in the animal industries… (some disturbing clips in this one as well)

I appreciate your efforts, but I wont watch these sorts of videos. I know full well how cruel and evil humans are. Some things you cant unsee. I did check out your channel, and the oatmeal pancakes look great. I ground the flour and started to make them, but I realized I dont have any syrup, so I put it away until tomorrow. I havent had pancakes in years. I'll let you know how they turn out.

This, EXACTLY.

I appreciate your efforts, but I wont watch these sorts of videos. I know full well how cruel and evil humans are. Some things you cant unsee. I did check out your channel, and the oatmeal pancakes look great. I ground the flour and started to make them, but I realized I dont have any syrup, so I put it away until tomorrow. I havent had pancakes in years. I'll let you know how they turn out.

I know what you mean. I normally will not watch footage like that because I just can’t take it, it hurts my heart and as you said you can’t unsee it. But I have made a few videos with graphic footage because I KNOW how powerful it is to see the ugly reality. That is what made me go vegan, and I know of tons of other people who went vegan after watching documentaries like Eartlings, Dominion, etc... so that’s why I have chosen to include that in a few of my videos, since the animal industries of course try their best to keep that hidden from the public.

I’m glad you’re going to try the oat banana pancakes! :10: They are really good, just got to make sure to get the ratio right so they’re not too thin or too thick. Thanks for visiting my channel!

OBVIOUSLY mankind has been sinful and selfish since almost Day One, but just because humans sin doesn’t mean that we should not follow God‘s commands.

for the sphere of influence you are referring to rather than "mankind" you might more correctly address the bibles of the desert religions ... as you point out in following the true religion prescribed by the Almighty.

Unfortunately, the environmental movement was hijacked by powers who are using it as a pretext for their global political agendas... But I digress, ...

so much for your devotion being not the same. digressing to your video.

Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, Jesus spoke a blessing and broke the loaves. Then He gave them to His disciples to set before the people. And He divided the two fish among them all.

your video has great merit, just not one relating to christianity.

My claim (repeatedly) has been that you are not ADDRESSING most of the points I am raising.

luchitociencia's posts #25 and #26 addressed your points one by one by one by one ... you have yet to reply ... much time and effort went into those posts, I think they deserve the like from you ...

As for Leviticus, as I said from the start, you are choosing to focus ONLY on certain passages that you assume justify meat eating in our modern world today, rather than looking at the bigger picture which is what I have been focusing on. As I’m about to say in the following point, I have not made the claim that we are not permitted to eat meat. There are certain groups who believe that the “lying scribes” added to the Bible to justify their penchant for flesh eating, but I have not made that claim, I am simply focusing on the bigger picture and God‘s PERFECT will rather than God’s permissive will.

Actually, that's an entire chapter ... of such importance that God repeated it Deuteronomy ... "For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled." ... God's law is His perfect will ... and His law is perfect in every way ... it is man who fails the law ... "But our delight is in the law of the Lord; and in His law doth we meditate day and night." ...

You would despise me for trying to not fail? ...

Do you kill flies?

Forum List

Back